شرم تم کو مگر نہیں آتی

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye sirf IK ki zimedari nahi hai k in khanzeero sey akela larhey, hum sub ko in k khilaf larhna chahiye. 172 khnazeer hain in ka muqabla ho ga inshaAllah aney waley election main,
i will be in Pakistan will make sure that these khanzeers cannot do any jalsa in my area. i expect the same from all honorable members of this forum who support Pakistan and IK, fight these khanzeers don show any respect to them, they are cowards they are beghairat. dont be afraid of them.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let see what Nikka Da Peo can do for him at this time of desperation ..
Nikka Da Abba was on board with this foreign conspiracy but due to PM Imran Khan's refusal to resign, he is forced to get face saving for combined opposition

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's opposition that needs NRO as they become tools of foreign conspiracy
You must be drinking hard . I can't believe your stupidity. Ass, there are already 174 members sitting right now in Opposition chamber. And they are not included 22 members of PTI dissident group.
Fuck sake, get up and smell the coffee, you idiot.

arifkarim

You must be drinking hard . I can't believe your stupidity. Ass, there are already 174 members sitting right now in Opposition chamber. And they are not included 22 members of PTI dissident group.
Fuck sake, get up and smell the coffee, you idiot.
Govt can buy them back with more money your Zardari Daku offered them. What's the issue?

karachiwala

Dungwer .It was meeting of 3rd tier diplomate of US and it was informal meeting .The draft was created by the IK stogies in UAS and sent to him from his office . It was the collection of all the observations and his own analysis of the minutes in meeting .
You people are totally brainwashed and brain damaged by IK and his stogies for last 4 years . There is nothing left in your marbles to think independently
This is a last attempt of your leader to use this observation to pursue past assholes of his allied parties . Nothing of sort will happen .
should have brought an Irani mullah as mediator

Shah@5

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اگر
کچھ غیرت باقی ہے تو
عمران خان کے خلاف عدم اعتماد ضرور لاو
مگر

بین الاقوامی غنڈوں کے غلام تو نہ بنو