شہباز گل نے جھوٹ بولا؟

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایسی شکل کے بندے جیسے کسی نے انڈے پر منہ ناک بنا دیا ہو کم ہی سچ بولتے ہیں، انہیں بدہضمی ہوجاتی ہے
اور چاپلوس بھی ایسے بسرے ہوتے ہیں کہ خواتین کے ریپ پر وزیراعلی کو مبارکیں دے رہے ہوتے ہیں۔

Siberite

ایسی شکل کے بندے جیسے کسی نے انڈے پر منہ ناک بنا دیا ہو کم ہی سچ بولتے ہیں، انہیں بدہضمی ہوجاتی ہے
اور چاپلوس بھی ایسے بسرے ہوتے ہیں کہ خواتین کے ریپ پر وزیراعلی کو مبارکیں دے رہے ہوتے ہیں۔
Why they need to tell the truth ? When their leader doesn't care if they speak the truth or not. I wont blame him as much as I blame IK for not taking any action when these stoogies make mistakes or lie in front of national TV.

Hussain1967

So let us cut the long story short, tell me if Pakistan is included in the survey as one of the most dangerous countries for women travellers? Yes or no?
Wrong question. Your question can’t be answered because of the unavailability of relevant data ( in that survey).

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wrong question. Your question can’t be answered because of the unavailability of relevant data ( in that survey).
Then this survey is flawed and therefore incomplete…. Please do it again and include Pakistan in it this time.