LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Winners & losers of Dr. Qadri's long march.

Losers of LONG march: bewaqoof sheep followers who's energy is wasted in march. :)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Parties which are on ascendency will be losers - PTI and Noon
PPP, MQM, ANP will get another breather, people will forget their sins in two years and same victim story will be played all over again.

This is the best time to have elections,
No Army, No Judiciary out of their jurisdiction
System will correct itself

PTI will play a different role as it will be in assembly and it will be very difficult for corrupts to operate with free media as they will have no legs to stand on

Hope4Change

MPA (400+ posts)

People of Pakistan will be the beneficary of Dr.Tahir ul Qadri's struggle of removing this corrupt system......and bringing true power democracy....partcipatation of middle class , poor class...........PTI will be the second beneficiary because all corrupt political practices in electoral system will be ended making sure true representation........

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

v4BXy.jpg

adnan_younus

what a stupid thread... loosers will be all the parties esp PTI.. winners will be army and judiciary....

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena 3:54 ... And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

darkinsky

Banned

sick mentality of PTI

its like neither do something nor let somebody do it, PTI is upset that for a time of one year they achieved nothing and their popularity is doing down rapidly

while qadri came and conquered

PTI has fears that with fake elections they cant win, then there will be blood bath if PTI loses

the right path is reform path for transparent elections

Pracha

sick mentality of PTI

its like neither do something nor let somebody do it, PTI is upset that for a time of one year they achieved nothing and their popularity is doing down rapidly

while qadri came and conquered

PTI has fears that with fake elections they cant win, then there will be blood bath if PTI loses

the right path is reform path for transparent elections

This is not conquest. This is called exploitation, and hijacking. He probably have learnt his trick from Nooras.

darkinsky

Banned

This is not conquest. This is called exploitation, and hijacking. He probably have learnt his trick from Nooras.

where is he hijacking anything, you need to clear your stance, hijacking is what PTI is doing by trying to become champions of change while all PTI is the absense of youth participation, only getting hungry for youth votes, and importing loats from other parties

let me just say there is no short cut for politics, PTI is just another PMLQ with imported lotas from all over the place

PMLQ is finished and so will PTI

if you want real politics make your own politicians, you cant defeat a party for a long time if they make their own politicians like PMLN and PPP

Pracha

where is he hijacking anything, you need to clear your stance, hijacking is what PTI is doing by trying to become champions of change while all PTI is the absense of youth participation, only getting hungry for youth votes, and importing loats from other parties

let me just say there is no short cut for politics, PTI is just another PMLQ with imported lotas from all over the place

PMLQ is finished and so will PTI

if you want real politics make your own politicians, you cant defeat a party for a long time if they make their own politicians like PMLN and PPP

PTI/IK have worked hard to create a brand and to provide new options away from dynastic parties, and status quo. He dedicated his time, and energy for years towards this dedication.

Then, here came our saviour for > 5yrs of absence very close to elections and trying to capitalize on the ideas of PTI. Essentially trying to do "brandjacking" as defined by the wiki,

"Brandjacking is an activity whereby someone acquires or otherwise assumes the identity of another entity for the purposes of acquiring that person's or business's brand equity. The term combines the notions of 'branding' and 'hijacking', and has been used since at least 2007 when it appeared in a Business Week article.[SUP][1][/SUP] The tactic is often associated with use of individual and corporate identities on social media or Web 2.0 sites."

Sedqal

Pakistan will be the biggest loser if TuQ successfully pulls it. May Allah save Pakistan from this topi drama.

Khansaber

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan Qoom one of most active Political nations in world and after wasting all valuable time in it ,what they Choose

Zardari (Dubai )
Noora (Saudi+uk )

Shaukat (USA)
Moeen (USA)
Qardi (Canada)

Now it started making sense to me why Paki prefer to Marry their daughters abroad
along with Failure of IK -One must live abroad or have power of danda to rule Paki majority ,its in their Genes .

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

یارو یہ بتاؤ

یہ قادری صاھب جنوری میں مارچ کیسے لے آئیںگے ؟

کاش کوی مجھکو سمجھاتا +++ میری سمجھ میں کچھ نہیں آتا

darkinsky

Banned

PTI/IK have worked hard to create a brand and to provide new options away from dynastic parties, and status quo. He dedicated his time, and energy for years towards this dedication.

Then, here came our saviour for > 5yrs of absence very close to elections and trying to capitalize on the ideas of PTI. Essentially trying to do "brandjacking" as defined by the wiki,

"Brandjacking is an activity whereby someone acquires or otherwise assumes the identity of another entity for the purposes of acquiring that person's or business's brand equity. The term combines the notions of 'branding' and 'hijacking', and has been used since at least 2007 when it appeared in a Business Week article.[SUP][1][/SUP] The tactic is often associated with use of individual and corporate identities on social media or Web 2.0 sites."

PTI is a political party not a conglomerate who has any brand, why are you PTI guys so retard and pathetic beyond belief??

if PTI was a brand then it shouldnt have imported PPP brand and PMLN brand :lol:

allama iqbal and quaid e azam are not PTI's brand, they are founders of our country anybody can use pictures of quaid and iqbal for their political needs

it rather represents the shared ideology then divided ideology like ANP using bacha khan picture in their rallies

Last edited:

Pracha

PTI is a political party not a conglomerate who has any brand, why are you PTI guys so retard and pathetic beyond belief??

if PTI was a brand then it shouldnt have imported PPP brand and PMLN brand :lol:

allama iqbal and quaid e azam are not PTI's brand, they are founders of our country anybody can use pictures of quaid and iqbal for their political needs

it rather represents the shared ideology then divided ideology like ANP using bacha khan picture in their rallies

My friend, try to understand. Get out of this "concrete" thinking and delve into abstract ideas. You are right - it is not a brand. However, they do have certain ideology (analogous with brand). Each party has a certain ideology. Like roti, kapra, or makan (although, PPP is not true to this ideology).

PTI stands for justice, institution building, and against dynastic politics. IK/PTI are not just saying that but are also struggling against this unjust system for years. His party may not be perfect, but they are working hard to evolve into a party that is base on meritocracy rather than royal blood.

Now compare this to what TQ is doing. He has taken a very similar position as PTI, and trying to capitalise on this. He was missing in action for years and then suddenly had this epiphany to save us from this unjust system.

As I have said before - his timing, program, and agenda is highly suspicious. He is trying to fight status quo with the help of even bigger status quo forces.

darkinsky

Banned

As I have said before - his timing, program, and agenda is highly suspicious. He is trying to fight status quo with the help of even bigger status quo forces.

the same has been said about imran khan, while importing PPP and PMLN 'brand' and being labelled an establishment brand

many suspected imran khan when in one month many brands got into PTI and suddenly PTI became from one year kid to 20 year old kid, many people still suspect PTI esp nawaz shareef guys really suspect imran's blue brand​ margarine

Pracha

the same has been said about imran khan, while importing PPP and PMLN 'brand' and being labelled an establishment brand

many suspected imran khan when in one month many brands got into PTI and suddenly PTI became from one year kid to 20 year old kid, many people still suspect PTI esp nawaz shareef guys really suspect imran's blue brand​ margarine

Did I say that his party is not perfect? I agree that lot dubious characters have joined the party. However, those same characters are leaving the party (thank god) because they realized that it is a different party compared to the other parties they have joined before.

Also, PPP/PML-N don't have any brand (based on their record rather than ideology). There brand is to plunder this country in the shortest amount of time. They join hands based on their personal interests rather than country's interests.

Try to be honest and be fair. Trust me, we have and will criticise IK/PTI if they make mistakes. We are also not blind followers. I will be happy to join another party if I think it is better for pakistan. Only loyalty I have is for my country.

Hayat1993

Citizen

with all due respect sir/madam seriously, is that the most articulate you can get?

After watching and following what is happening, I really don't think the views of the 2 million people, and a further 4 million people in Islamabad could be cast aside and labelled so easily as 'bewaqoof'.

Where 2 million have spoken up, and alongside them so have hundreds and thousands of others, for one person to sit on here and cast there views as 'bewaqoof' shows an illness of the mind i like to call 'narrow minded'. :)

rafiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Loosers: The corrupt and thieves (I won't name them!)

Winners: Pakistan, Pakistanis and the future of Pakistan! Muslim Umma and humanity at large. Dr Tahir ul Qadri has already benefited these without political power. Imagine what would happen if he did have such power!