Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Winners & losers of Dr. Qadri's long march.

well for now it seems u do not have anything much to say

You are right, because I have already answered those questions. To recap,

Dr Tahir Ul Qadri has made it clear that no-one is behind him, he has seen an opportunity and has taken. Firstly he wants to change the electorol system which has to be free and fair, secondly his supporters and he himself has hinted out for premiership role.

I am not his mureed and I cannot take his words at face value. I don't know the motives or agenda behind his movement. I have to analyse the results of this movement to find out who will gain and lose the most - hence the thesis of this tread. Please go read (or re-read) my analysis at the beginning of this tread.

The question is not why but how he is going to accomplish his targets. Among various institutions of state - which institution do you think will become even more powerful and will have more to say about the future direction of these reforms? Please allow me to state the obvious - it will be the establishment (army) which will benefit the most from this chaos. Army through its henchman are arguing for the failed Bangladesh model for a long time. They are scared of Turkish model where army is completely sidelined from day to day affairs of the state. This is the first time in our history that army has been forced answer the past wrongdoings in civilian courts. They consider themselves above the law, especially above these imbecile civilians.

He has accepted MQM and PML Q alliance in this march, that is his strategy however politically it may make sense. PTI On the other hand wants to go alone especially the supporters want that.

Either you not serious or you are a true mureed. This is not a matter of going alone. It is a matter of principles. If you take a stand against corruption then you do not accomplish it by joining the robbers. How can you reform a system by joining the same parties that are responsible for this status quo?

Now please don't compare it with inclusion of dubious characters that have joined PTI. PTI stands for certain principles and ideology. PTI is not merging or joining with other parties. It is taking members of other parties in it's folds. It has announced and has taken certain steps (for example intra-party elections) to weed out bad apple that have joined for their own interests rather than the interests of the country. I may disagree with what PTI has done. However, you will be comparing apples with oranges if try to compare it with movement of TQ.

We need to listen to what he has to say, and that is genuine. If he decides to run for top spot then that is ok by me, I do not like it because his movement could affect PTI, but any how that is Shiekh Saab business

I have listened to him and as I have said numerous time that he does not pass the sniff test (at least for me). His answers are vague and plans for the "day after" are nothing but "pie in the sky". We have burnt numerous times in the past and I don't have guts to listen to "meray aziz hum watnon" one more time. His timing, plans, and agendas are a big suspect.

What we have to do is prepare ourselves, because a month from now we cud be speaking of PTI vs TUQ party officially

As I already have mentioned about the winners. The biggest loser will be PTI and the huddled masses. Again, please read my original analysis.

I think you are on a similar page with few disagreements.

Pracha

with all due respect sir/madam seriously, is that the most articulate you can get?

After watching and following what is happening, I really don't think the views of the 2 million people, and a further 4 million people in Islamabad could be cast aside and labelled so easily as 'bewaqoof'.

Where 2 million have spoken up, and alongside them so have hundreds and thousands of others, for one person to sit on here and cast there views as 'bewaqoof' shows an illness of the mind i like to call 'narrow minded'. :)

So, 2 million people will decide the fate of 170million.

Pracha

Loosers: The corrupt and thieves (I won't name them!)

Winners: Pakistan, Pakistanis and the future of Pakistan! Muslim Umma and humanity at large. Dr Tahir ul Qadri has already benefited these without political power. Imagine what would happen if he did have such power!

Please save us from your slogans and demagoguery. TQ is bad for your nation and even worse for your religion. His days of getting benefits are over. He is fully exposed now. Emperor (sorry, "future PM") has no clothes.

crankthskunk

LONG MARCH : FASCIST GOVERNMENTS AT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN - Mobile Services and GT Road Blocked From Lahore

ARY showing two tickers, which are food for thoughts for all Pakistanis.

1- Government, it is not clear from the tickers, if it is Punjab or Federal government which has ordered to stop mobile phone services in Parts of Lahore, where long march participants are gathering.

This ploy to terminate mobile phone services was introduced by Rehman Malik on the excuse to stop the terrorists using mobile for their heinous work. But now it is employed to stop people's right to assemble and protest against the policies of the government.

By the way, from the visuals shown by ARY already thousands of people have gathered in Lahore.
I wish Qadri had decided first to go to Raiwind, throw out Punjab government and then move to Islamabad.(bigsmile)

2- Sind Government has ordered to block all the roads leading to Bilawal house.
Why? It is not government/official resident of corrupt Zardari. It is his private resident, in a residential area of Karachi.
What right they have to block roads of residential areas to protect this corrupt thug?????????/

This is not democracy, it is Fascism at work.

لاہور … حکومت نے شہر کے مختلف علاقوں میں شام 4 بجکر 45 منٹ سے غیر معینہ مدت تک موبائل فون سروس معطل کرنے کا فیصلہ کرلیا۔ ذرائع کے لاہور کے مختلف علاقوں میں شام 4 بج کر 45 منٹ سے اگلے اعلان تک موبائل فون سروس معطل رہے گی۔ جن علاقوں میں موبائل فون سروس بند کرنے کا اعلان کیا گیا ہے ان میں ماڈل ٹاوٴن، نیو کیمپس، اچھرہ پل، شاہراہ قائد اعظم کے علاقے شامل ہیں۔ موبائل فون سروس دھرم پورہ، گڑھی شاہو، امامیہ کالونی، نولکھا چوک، دوموریہ پل کے علاقوں میں بھی بند رہے گی۔ اعلان کے مطابق مینار پاکستان، راوی پل، شاہدرہ موڑ کے علاقوں میں بھی موبائل سروس معطل رہے گی۔

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
We fully CONDEMN Punjab Govt. for blocking whole GT Road from Lahore to Islamabad

shame-on-you.jpg

Umar Cheema
‏@UmarCheema1
#TUQ has as much democratic right of peaceful demonstration as any other leader. Condemn Punjab Govt's harassing techniques

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1

Imagine TTP had announced a peaceful demo towards Islamabad, Rehman Malik would have joined it. For #TUQ, hurdles being created inch by inch

Next-Man-In ‏@shazyhaq
So PPP and PMLN are in MUKA MUKA ! Proved today PMLN trying his best to stop Long march Mobile service banned ,Road Blocked #TuQ

[URL="https://twitter.com/AnjumKiani"]Anjum Kiani ‏@AnjumKiani
[/URL]

Zardari did not spend a Rupee to protect us from the #TTP or LEJ but he has spent Billions to Stop #TUQ Long March for Democracy. #Pakistan

Mubasher Lucman ‏@MubasherLucman

All areas where the Long MArch has to pass will not have mobile service. What a farce. A British agent is our home minister

https://twitter.com/search?q=#TuQ&src=hash

crankthskunk

Re: FASCIST GOVERNMENTs AT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN

ARY updated, already over 70,000 people at the start of the March with Qadri.

The correspondent said, others would be joining him at the outskirts of Lahore, and then from Gujranwala, Gujrat ext.

So If he gets 100,000 to 150,000 from outside lahore to Gujrat. With others going direct to Rawalpindi, there could easily be 200,000 to 250,000 or even more people in the "Dharna".

If the crowd reaches 300,000 or 400,000 on the first day, things would happen very quickly.
They have shown the news conference of Rehman Malik just now. He looked well worried. He was using very abusive words for TUQ. Calling him liar, and dressed like Pope Etc.

rtabasum2

Re: We fully CONDEMN Punjab Govt. for blocking whole GT Road from Lahore to Islamabad

Shame on them, why don't they just announce caretaker and end this, instead of hanging on till their last breath

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: LONG MARCH : FASCIST GOVERNMENTS AT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN - Mobile Services and GT Road Blocked From Lahore

جمہوریت کو بچانے کے لئے سب کچھ جائز ہے

G

gotti

Re: LONG MARCH : FASCIST GOVERNMENTS AT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN - Mobile Services and GT Road Blocked From Lahore

Che (not the abusive word in Urdu) Guevera of our era! Qadri, Qadri! [hilar]

On a serious note, I predicted the MQM staying in Karachi could very well turn out to be a march on Bilawal House (where Zardari's camped to escape the Qadri storm) along with Pir Pagaro's functional league.

MQM can be forgiven for all its crimes and gain a perfect image in front of the whole country, be permanently respected and press "restart" vis-a-vis their PR if they do this for the sake of Pakistan and its people (assuming that they care about the 98%). They can even expand into other parts of Pakistan and not remain a regional party as their services will be accepted, nationwide.

The Rabita committee needs to spit out the ghutkas and paans and think this one through as this might be the most important decision they ever make.

I still remember, Badmash Sethi making, openly, yet thinly-veiled threats of blowing up trains through interior Sindh and they went unhinged but we know that our bhola Nawaza was also scared that they would go through Raiwind (as Atlaf 'bhai' said) so the MQM had to back out under pressure. Lyari people being activated also played a role, but, will cry about it another day.

Anywhoo, this better be a good day because we have been waiting for at least one good one for at least a decade if not 66 years. The last decade had been nothing short of hell for Pakistanis and Muslims.

May our days change for the better! Ameen (a teardrop so the Guy upstairs gives some attention)

Allah Bless Pakistan, Allah Save Pakistan!

#VivaLaQadrivelucion

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am tired of this Mobile service blocking rubbish, want to hang 'Bandar Malik'!

Pracha

ARY updated, already over 70,000 people at the start of the March with Qadri.

The correspondent said, others would be joining him at the outskirts of Lahore, and then from Gujranwala, Gujrat ext.

So If he gets 100,000 to 150,000 from outside lahore to Gujrat. With others going direct to Rawalpindi, there could easily be 200,000 to 250,000 or even more people in the "Dharna".

If the crowd reaches 300,000 or 400,000 on the first day, things would happen very quickly.
They have shown the news conference of Rehman Malik just now. He looked well worried. He was using very abusive words for TUQ. Calling him liar, and dressed like Pope Etc.

There is no shortage of fools, and traitors in our country. They will be doing this march to destabilise this nation and make it a fertile ground for another takeover.

Pracha

This is a tactic of this puppet government to give more credence to this fraudia.

crankthskunk

There is no shortage of fools, and traitors in our country. They will be doing this march to destabilise this nation and make it a fertile ground for another takeover.

Worried for a takeover r we!! You mean the nation should wait, until the crooks and traitors have set the ground to steal the elections so another five years of "democrazy" should crush the people of Pakistan!! So they could die in thousands, from terrorism, from hanger, from destitution???

Sure, say it again.

Pracha

Worried for a takeover r we!! You mean the nation should wait, until the crooks and traitors have set the ground to steal the elections so another five years of "democrazy" should crush the people of Pakistan!! So they could die in thousands, from terrorism, from hanger, from destitution???

Sure, say it again.

Where was this saviour for past 5 yrs? You can always agitate the public if next elections are rigged and we will join you. Please remove your blinders. Don't be so naive.

crankthskunk

Where was this saviour for past 5 yrs? You can always agitate the public if next elections are rigged and we will join you. Please remove your blinders. Don't be so naive.

The next elections would definitely be rigged. Trailer was shown in the By Elections. Huge voter fraud by PMLN. At the moment MQM is again doing their old dirty tricks in Karachi to set up a huge wholesale rigging of the Elections.

Do you seriously think nation can wait for the crooks to continue the loot. Go away.

Pracha

The next elections would definitely be rigged. Trailer was shown in the By Elections. Huge voter fraud by PMLN. At the moment MQM is again doing their old dirty tricks in Karachi to set up a huge wholesale rigging of the Elections.

Do you seriously think nation can wait for the crooks to continue the loot. Go away.

You are right the trailer has begun. They cannot use 111 brigade in today's media dominance. So, they are using this "saviour" as a surrogate.

You still did not answer, why was he missing in action (in pakistan) for past 10yrs?

crankthskunk

You are right the trailer has begun. They cannot use 111 brigade in today's media dominance. So, they are using this "saviour" as a surrogate.

You still did not answer, why was he missing in action (in pakistan) for past 10yrs?

Well, think whatever, I have been listening to this crap for days, nobody had provided any proofs.
Similarly, nobody for over two years provided proof that Army was supporting Imran Khan and PTI.
Pakistani media most corrupt and useless, fact.

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

i will not blame rehman malik completely for this .

everyone knows the performance of our security forces . they cant stop anything ....simply anything .

Sedqal

PTI has declared many times on record that CJ is impartial and that election commissioner is an honest and impartial man. If PTI think sthat there was fraud they should go to election commission or CJ. By the way by-elections were on NEW voter lists (which PTI takes credit for).