crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: FASCIST GOVERNMENTs AT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN

PTI has declared many times on record that CJ is impartial and that election commissioner is an honest and impartial man. If PTI think sthat there was fraud they should go to election commission or CJ. By the way by-elections were on NEW voter lists (which PTI takes credit for).

Nobody has said Justice is not impartial. But he has no powers. He has done nothing against confirmed rigging by PMLN in by elections. An honest but in effective Election Commissioner is no use for Pakistanis.

Recent example is what happening in Karachi. All newspapers have reported, MQM goons are once again hijacked the staff from election commission and rigging the listing once again.
What commission is doing despite having full knowledge and issuing a directive?
Do you seriously think MQM criminals would pay any heed to a directive?

They only believe in the language of gun, that's how they win every election. Unless the guns of the army are on their heads, they wouldn't leave their thugery. ECP is in effective. TUQ is right, it should be dissolved. New rules formed with ECP having full powers and able to legislate for the Election matters. Then it could manage to conduct fair and free elections. Then Justice is acceptable, he is honest, but an honest man cannot control a dishonest system.

Sedqal

Nobody has said Justice is not impartial. But he has no powers. He has done nothing against confirmed rigging by PMLN in by elections. An honest but in effective Election Commissioner is no use for Pakistanis.

Recent example is what happening in Karachi. All newspapers have reported, MQM goons are once again hijacked the staff from election commission and rigging the listing once again.
What commission is doing despite having full knowledge and issuing a directive?
Do you seriously think MQM criminals would pay any heed to a directive?

They only believe in the language of gun, that's how they win every election. Unless the guns of the army are on their heads, they wouldn't leave their thugery. ECP is in effective. TUQ is right, it should be dissolved. New rules formed with ECP having full powers and able to legislate for the Election matters. Then it could manage to conduct fair and free elections. Then Justice is acceptable, he is honest, but an honest man cannot control a dishonest system.

- That is not the official position of PTI, IK praised Fakhro bhai in his last interview. If PTI has taken a vocal stance against rigging in by-elections please link the article/ interview. The whole function of Election commissioner is to ensure fair elections and to deal with complaints,

- Election commissioner asked for Army presence during voter registration in Karachi and CJ has directed administration to form new constituencies. Qadri, PML-Q and MQM have been against this election commissioner (Qadri is talking about desolving this election commission)

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: We fully CONDEMN Punjab Govt. for blocking whole GT Road from Lahore to Islamabad

Shame on them, why don't they just announce caretaker and end this, instead of hanging on till their last breath

But your padri will only accept himself as the caretaker :lol:

crankthskunk

- That is not the official position of PTI, IK praised Fakhro bhai in his last interview. If PTI has taken a vocal stance against rigging in by-elections please link the article/ interview. The whole function of Election commissioner is to ensure fair elections and to deal with complaints,

- Election commissioner asked for Army presence during voter registration in Karachi and CJ has directed administration to form new constituencies. Qadri, PML-Q and MQM have been against this election commissioner (Qadri is talking about desolving this election commission)

I praised Fakhro bhai too in my above post. Secondly I am not a PTI member or IK spokesman. I know he shows confidence on Fakhro, but just on his personality. PTI did raise the issues of rigging in the by elections. They provided proofs of rigging in an earlier Lahore seat. But ECP has done nothing.

IK has commented many times on rigging. You should find his comments, I am not obliged to provide that.

Fact is PMLN has rigged the by elections big time. No way in million years, in last few hours, the votes can cast with the speed they were cast. 7 or 8 times faster than humanly possible. Only one way so many votes can be cast with such speed. If only PMLN was applying MQM time tested practice of "Thappa". That way thousands of vote can be cast in one hour on a given polling station.

Last edited:

Sedqal

I praised Fakhro bhai to in my above post. Secondly I am not a PTI member or IK spokesman. I know he shows confidence on Fakhro, but just on his personality. PTI did raise the issues of rigging in the by elections. They provided proofs of rigging in an earlier Lahore seat. But ECP has done nothing.

IK has commented many times on rigging. You should find his comments, I am not obliged to provide that.

Fact is PMLN has rigged the by elections big time. No way in million years, in last few hours, the vote can cast with the speed they were cast. 7 or 8 times faster than humanly possible. Only one way so many vote can be cast with such speed. if only PMLN was applying MQM time tested practice of "Thappa". That way thousands of vote can be cast in one hour on a given polling station.

- Not even PMLQ has said that when they were the main opponents.
- IK can make the case AFTER he reports to EC, if he was not in agreement he could have gone to courts. Whats this about Fakhro's personality? He will be judged on the level of service he provides as EC not on his personality traits.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ARY updated, already over 70,000 people at the start of the March with Qadri.

The correspondent said, others would be joining him at the outskirts of Lahore, and then from Gujranwala, Gujrat ext.

So If he gets 100,000 to 150,000 from outside lahore to Gujrat. With others going direct to Rawalpindi, there could easily be 200,000 to 250,000 or even more people in the "Dharna".

If the crowd reaches 300,000 or 400,000 on the first day, things would happen very quickly.
They have shown the news conference of Rehman Malik just now. He looked well worried. He was using very abusive words for TUQ. Calling him liar, and dressed like Pope Etc.

@crankthskunk you are one of the few people I read carefully on this forum and enjoy your writing. So it gives me pain when I see you paying too much attention to a fake padri claiming to be a shaikhul Islam.

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sheikh Rashid announced to Join Qadri March

AoA.........1 more push to Status Quo ruling elite of PPP and PMLN Govt................

Sh Rashid announced joining.....

we want to finish Muk Mukka of Zardari and Nawaz.................

3379_137612906397896_87016946_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sheikhrasheed.pk/posts/506578909365505

http://daily.urdupoint.com/featured_201285_1_2.html

Last edited by a moderator:

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sh Rashid PML Awami announce to Join Qadri March................

soon we will get rid of rulling elite of PPP and PMLN those r sucking our blood from last 30 years.............and fail to deliver....

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Sh Rashid PML Awami announce to Join Qadri March................

Imran = 10000000000000000000

Qadri = 0

1000000000000000000000 0 = 0

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sh Rashid PML Awami announced to Join Qadri March

is k liye shi ho ga pti dont care jo marzi kray shiekhu we r with khan no qadri achanak aa k kheer pay baithna chahta hai yeh padri

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)

کبھی کبھی شیخو بیربل لگتا

Ali raza babar

Khan should join the march .. If the change comes .. He has to be there to ensure its Genuine .. despite all qadris Efforts , his character has been doubtful in the eyes of many

rtabasum2

Re: A BIG Crane in Long march. 8 of these cranes are coming with them to remove containers in Islamabad!

They are too organized, it is like a miltary procesion makes you wonder .........................