عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you expect in a such a mullah created sexually repressive society, where a persons only outlet is to either make children victims or screw around with relatives or mufti madrassa wali haarqatain.
Religion is less to blame here, you will find same response in hindu youth around a lady... it's not the Mullah or the Pundit. This is more of a third world thing, in south america too, youth are rowdy...

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
A woman is saying that the girl is responsible for the attempted rape and sexual misconduct by the hundreds of men because she was out without a Mehram. Oh ! MY God!
I am in a shock. Complete shock.

Please . Please Watch this video
During prophet Muhammad pbuh time a woman was raped. She was without a Mehram. She was outside . She was outside alone in the dark. Prophet Muhammad pbuh did not blame her but the rapist was sentenced to death.

That’s exactly wrong with Pakistani version of Islam. Blame the victim !
When a person gets robbed, common sentiment is that victim must have done something stupid, to get robbed.
Similarly if a TicTok celebrity has scheduled to meet fans, it’s stupid and every fan suddenly have right to attack her.
100s will come out to give explanations and can’t just simply condemn it.
??????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Will see see in sha Allah.
What exactly is it that we will see? That tik toker could be the biggest hoe in Asia but that still does not justified what happened nor does she loses the freedom to visit national monuments on a national holiday in broad daylight with no fear of getting raped by khuwars lounda even if she was alone.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
e
Do you have any idea what you are trying to suggest. Because a social media activist asked her fans to meet her and she was overly affectionate with them so she is responsible if she is sexually molested by hundreds of men in a way that when she was found she was nearly unconscious with all of her clothes had been removed by the men who attacked her.
as I said earlier, everyone should be in their limit and follow society norms, respect each other and remain in their domain that’s it.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
What exactly is it that we will see? That tik toker could be the biggest hoe in Asia but that still does not justified what happened nor does she loses the freedom to visit national monuments on a national holiday in broad daylight with no fear of getting raped by khuwars lounda even if she was alone.
She was mistreated by her so called fan’s followers, I am not into tiktok but saw a couple of her videos and failed to understand why she made those videos what’s the point behind? Such type of stupid fame hungry damaged the image of women who truly want to do something good for us and the country.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مومنوں کو کہہ دے کہ اپنی آنکھیں نیچی رکھا کریں رہتا ہے۔
کیا شودہ گیری کی بات کررہے ہو۔۔۔

وہ ٹک ٹاکر یہ نہیں چاہتی تھی کہ مرد آنکھیں نیچی رکھیں۔
اوراسے اور اسکے کلپ نہ دیکھیں۔۔

کچھ عقل کرو۔۔ بات کو سمجھو۔۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
کیا شودہ گیری کی بات کررہے ہو۔۔۔

وہ ٹک ٹاکر یہ نہیں چاہتی تھی کہ مرد آنکھیں نیچی رکھیں۔
اوراسے اور اسکے کلپ نہ دیکھیں۔۔

کچھ عقل کرو۔۔ بات کو سمجھو۔۔
So thats why its ok to rape her. Got it!

Rambler

What has happened should not happen however women should also be careful and stay within the limits of the society they live in.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
So
Nobody cares what you do or do not understand or like or can't get the point.

So its ok to rape her?

Maybe a few horny loundaas are lurking here on this forum and think the same about you, then would it be ok for them to ......................................... ?
Sorry to say but why you get so personal, you need to be polite to convey your point instead of behaving weird. Everyone is sharing their opinions so am I but why you always pinpoint me? If I am tolerating you doesn’t mean I can’t handle ppl like you so please don’t dare to step out of your limits.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
So

Sorry to say but why you get so personal, you need to be polite to convey your point instead of behaving weird. Everyone is sharing their opinions so am I but why you always pinpoint me? If I am tolerating you doesn’t mean I can’t handle ppl like you so please don’t dare to step out of your limits.

You can report the content if you want. Don't mind me I am just suggesting given the temperament of the forum, its not a good idea to indulge in lengthy debates. Anyhow that was very rude from his side.

taban

So thats why its ok to rape her. Got it!
نہیں جو کچھ اس لڑکی کے ساتھ ہوا انتہائی افسوسناک اور قابل شرم ہے جس کی جتنی بھی مذمت کی جائے وہ کم ہے ہمارے سوہنے پاکستان میں مردا ور عورت دونوں کو حیاء اور بردباری کے دائرے میں رہتے ہوئے اپنی اپنی دمہ داریاں بھی نبھانی چاہئیں اور آزادی سے بھی لطف اندوز ہونا چاہئیے

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
Nobody cares what you do or do not understand or like or can't get the point.

So its ok to rape her?

Maybe a few horny loundaas are lurking here on this forum and think the same about you, then would it be ok for them to ......................................... ?

تم ایک پاگل جاہل اور ایکسپائیرڈ بڈھے ہو۔۔۔ نا تو تمہیں بات کرنے کی تمیز ہے اور نا ہی انگریزی لکھنے کی اور نہ ہی تمہاری کسی بات میں کوئی لاجک ہے۔۔۔ ایک بے حیا ٹک ٹاکر کی حمایت میں تم باولے ہوئے جا رہے ہو اور فورم پہ موجود خواتین کو ہراساں کر رہے ہو اور بیہودہ بکواس کر رہے ہو کسی کی ذات پہ۔۔۔ تمہیں شرم آنی چاہیے یہ تربیت ہے تمہاری ، تم خود اس کردار کے مالک ہو تو اپنی اولاد بلکہ پوتے پوتیوں کو کیا تربیت دیتے ہو گے، مجھے پرسنل ہونا پسند نہی ورنہ میں یہ بھی کہہ سکتا تھا کہ تمہارے گھر کی بچیاں ٹک ٹاک پہ ناچتی گاتی ہوں گی اور اپنے پرستاروں کو اکھٹے کر کے انجوائے کرواتی ہوں گی اس لئیے تمہیں اتنی تکلیف ہو رہی ہے۔۔۔

چاہے کوئی بے حیا بازاری سستی شہرت کی خواہاں ٹک ٹاکر ہی کیوں ہو پھر بھی اس کے ساتھ ہونے والی زیادتی کے خلاف ہیں سب لیکن تم بے شرم انسان اختلافِ رائے کو برداشت کرنے کے بجائے گھٹیا بکواس کر رہے ہو۔۔۔ لعنت ہو تم جیسے سستے اور جاہل لبرل پہ

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So

Oh so you get offended at the mere thought in a vague suggestion, but have no issues blaming the actual victim who had to suffer the horror of this heinous crime.

Hypocrite!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
تم ایک پاگل جاہل اور ایکسپائیرڈ بڈھے ہو۔۔۔ نا تو تمہیں بات کرنے کی تمیز ہے اور نا ہی انگریزی لکھنے کی اور نہ ہی تمہاری کسی بات میں کوئی لاجک ہے۔۔۔ ایک بے حیا ٹک ٹاکر کی حمایت میں تم باولے ہوئے جا رہے ہو اور فورم پہ موجود خواتین کو ہراساں کر رہے ہو اور بیہودہ بکواس کر رہے ہو کسی کی ذات پہ۔۔۔ تمہیں شرم آنی چاہیے یہ تربیت ہے تمہاری ، تم خود اس کردار کے مالک ہو تو اپنی اولاد بلکہ پوتے پوتیوں کو کیا تربیت دیتے ہو گے، مجھے پرسنل ہونا پسند نہی ورنہ میں یہ بھی کہہ سکتا تھا کہ تمہارے گھر کی بچیاں ٹک ٹاک پہ ناچتی گاتی ہوں گی اور اپنے پرستاروں کو اکھٹے کر کے انجوائے کرواتی ہوں گی اس لئیے تمہیں اتنی تکلیف ہو رہی ہے۔۔۔

چاہے کوئی بے حیا بازاری سستی شہرت کی خواہاں ٹک ٹاکر ہی کیوں ہو پھر بھی اس کے ساتھ ہونے والی زیادتی کے خلاف ہیں سب لیکن تم بے شرم انسان اختلافِ رائے کو برداشت کرنے کے بجائے گھٹیا بکواس کر رہے ہو۔۔۔ لعنت ہو تم جیسے سستے اور جاہل لبرل پہ
Sorry I don't waste my time reading posts posted in big bold colourful clown fonts. Ask a few forum members and they will back me up.

You want to have a discussion, use banday da puttar format.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
I've heard about and seen some of this wahabist ninja bitch's videos

لگتا ہے گلف میں رہ کے وہابیوں نے خود تمہیں رگڑا ہے تمہارے بڑھاپے کا بھی خیال نہی کیا اس لئیے وہابیت سے نفرت ہے تمہیں لیکن پیسے سے پیار ہے کہ وہابی ملک کی کمائی تو منظور ہے لیکن نظریات نہی۔۔۔ منافق آدمی

تم جیسوں کو یورپ میں کوئی گھسنے اور کمانے نہی دیتا، گلف میں پھدو چل جاتا ہے تم جیسوں کا وہاں رہ کہ نوٹ کماتے ہو اور گالیاں بھی دیتے ہو ان کے نظریات کو۔۔۔ منافق بڈھے اگر اتنے ہی راست باز ہو تو جہاں کے نظریات نہی پسند تو وہاں کی کمائی بھی چھوڑ کے پاکستان میں پچھواڑا گھسواؤ

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
لگتا ہے گلف میں رہ کے وہابیوں نے خود تمہیں رگڑا ہے تمہارے بڑھاپے کا بھی خیال نہی کیا اس لئیے وہابیت سے نفرت ہے تمہیں لیکن پیسے سے پیار ہے کہ وہابی ملک کی کمائی تو منظور ہے لیکن نظریات نہی۔۔۔ منافق آدمی

تم جیسوں کو یورپ میں کوئی گھسنے اور کمانے نہی دیتا، گلف میں پھدو چل جاتا ہے تم جیسوں کا وہاں رہ کہ نوٹ کماتے ہو اور گالیاں بھی دیتے ہو ان کے نظریات کو۔۔۔ منافق بڈھے اگر اتنے ہی راست باز ہو تو جہاں کے نظریات نہی پسند تو وہاں کی کمائی بھی چھوڑ کے پاکستان میں پچھواڑا گھسواؤ
Oh more clowns writing. I'm afraid you're just wasting your efforts here.