عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں

Baadshaah

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستانی معاشرہ ایک غلیظ گٹر میں تبدیل ہوچکا ہے جس میں کسی مہذب انسان کے رہنے کی گنجائش نہیں، صرف کیڑے مکوڑے، کینچوے ہی رہ سکتے ہیں۔ اس معاشرے میں کسی کی عزت کسی کی جان مال محفوظ نہیں۔ پورا معاشرہ بدبودار جانوروں سے بھرا پڑا ہے۔ جس کو اپنی آئندہ نسلوں کی بہتری مقصود ہے وہ اس معاشرے میں قطعاً بچے پیدا نہ کرے، بہتر ہے کسی شائستہ معاشرے کی طرف نکل جائے۔۔ اس گندگی کے ڈھیر میں جو کینچوے پل رہے ہیں، یہ معاشرہ انہی کیلئے بیسٹ سوٹڈ ہے۔۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some interesting misinterpetation of Qurani Ayat to suit what she wanted to say. It's a sad reality of our society that we don't even leave the Quran alone by not using it when it suits us and twist the real meaning of Allah's ordinance.

taban

مہذب معاشرے میں عورت کے ساتھ یہ سلوک کسی طور بھی قابل معافی نہیں ہے ڈاکٹر صاحبہ وکٹم بلیمنگ سے پر ہیز کریں آپ خود بھی ایک عورت ہیں متاثرہ لڑکی مسلمان تھی جس پہ آپ دشنہ و شمشیر لے کر پل پڑی ہیں اگر یہ لڑکی غیر مسلم ہوتی تو پھر آپ کونسا نشتر چلاتیں براہ کرم حق کی بات کریں اور حق کی بات یہ ہے کہ قابل ملامت وہ مردود ہیں جو اس لڑکی پہ پل پڑے تھے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A woman is saying that the girl is responsible for the attempted rape and sexual misconduct by the hundreds of men because she was out without a Mehram. Oh ! MY God!
I am in a shock. Complete shock.

Please . Please Watch this video
During prophet Muhammad pbuh time a woman was raped. She was without a Mehram. She was outside . She was outside alone in the dark. Prophet Muhammad pbuh did not blame her but the rapist was sentenced to death.

Oh phuleaze not Yasir Qadhi. Who himself is a taliban symphatizer and says ajooj majooj are zombies! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This has what shocked me. The offensive above statement was made by a woman and appreciated by another woman ( I.e. Lubnakhan )
You're forgetting the monkey who started this thread, a monkey who says the taliban were fully justified in gunning down over a 100 of our children in the APS. So when you have dipshits wardaich and this woman with this kind of extreme mentality in our society what do expect

knowledge88

You're forgetting the monkey who started this thread, a monkey who says the taliban were fully justified in gunning down over a 100 of our children in the APS. So when you have dipshits wardaich and this woman with this kind of extreme mentality in our society what do expect
Also see who this Dr Farhat is.
She makes YouTube video with "Bahoda " titles.
See this video to know who she is

Siberite

I am a woman so I believe if there is no need to go out so better to be at home, save your energy, money and precious time why roaming around?
I agree with you. Don't you feel insecure in this country ? But that is not the point. Staying home is good ,but leaving home should not be stressful either. This is the responsibility of the government to ensure security of every citizen .They fail every time. But no one will resign or step down . This is the real hypocracy.

knowledge88

I am a woman so I believe if there is no need to go out so better to be at home, save your energy, money and precious time why roaming around?
And if a woman goes out without a purpose then she can't blame men if she is raped by them. Is it what you are saying?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And whatever you are saying is by other’s consent?? Everyone here is giving their personal opinions I guess.
No you put a lot of scripture in your post and in the very end squished in your opinion which to the casual reader would seem like you are still talking about scripture.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr farhat hashmi is a good islamic scholar, and she has lots of contribution to Pakistan society! If you want to learn Quran, ahadees, hers is one of few very authentic sites that you can use.if she says something , and I follow her , I have absolutely full right to follow her and also to present my point of view here or anywhere else!!

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you. Don't you feel insecure in this country ? But that is not the point. Staying home is good ,but leaving home should not be stressful either. This is the responsibility of the government to ensure security of every citizen .They fail every time. But no one will resign or step down . This is the real hypocracy.
It’s happening all over the world,
West is also not that safe for women. It’s not only abt government alone, as a society we have to take our share in building a safe environment for men women kids every one.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And if a woman goes out without a purpose then she can't blame men if she is raped by them. Is it what you are saying?
Extremist Ideology : No matter what, its always the womans fault in every matter. She could have locked her self in a room with 10 feet thick titanium walls and someone managed to drill through them and raped her. It would STILL be her fault.