عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
A few weeks ago, vidoe came of a pertol pump attendant sees a woman bending down to pic up grocery and he touches her from behind ..runs away but is later caught and punished. This is the norm of our society, any woman alone, boys will try to do this , happens in markets all the time. I have seen it since the 70's, it is a kind of haram pai that the youth grow up with and consider it a pride to tell friends, i groped somone in the bazaar.
Kia kisi baap nay apnay betay ko sekhaya how to respect women? That’s what I believe women should be careful and men should be respectful. It’s a simple formula but majority here thinking we are blaming woman.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Number of her followers tripled after this incident,
Recently a tiktoker feigned death of her husband and got millions of views !! Later on she and her us and apologized and again got millions of views!!
these tiktokers have no talent, it’s not that they can sing or dance or have anything remotely artistic, their videos are obscene!!
Why are you hating on them? Me and you might be too old to understand or like tiktok but this is what young kids do nowadays. So let them do what they want.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why should I be forced to respect a crazy wahabi ninja hoe ?
I have watched couple of her videos and i couldn't believe that this mullani is that stupid and drenched into number 2 islam. People must be dumb and ignorant who follow such people and then glorify them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have watched couple of her videos and i couldn't believe that this mullani is that stupid and drenched into number 2 islam. People must be dumb and ignorant who follow such people and then glorify them.
Well you wont have to look far, there is one right here.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry someone like that ninja bitch who peddles Islam with all sorts of twisted shit, not only does not deserve any respect, but she needs to be publicly humiliated and called out on her stupid bullshit!
You asked about law!! PPC 294 will subjugate this tiktoker for punishment : as for you , when you are passing insulting remarks against anyone’s religious affiliations , there is law in Pakistan that prohibits it!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A few weeks ago, vidoe came of a pertol pump attendant sees a woman bending down to pic up grocery and he touches her from behind ..runs away but is later caught and punished. This is the norm of our society, any woman alone, boys will try to do this , happens in markets all the time. I have seen it since the 70's, it is a kind of haram pai that the youth grow up with and consider it a pride to tell friends, i groped somone in the bazaar.
What do you expect in a such a mullah created sexually repressive society, where a persons only outlet is to either make children victims or screw around with relatives or mufti madrassa wali haarqatain.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was in Oman few years back. I see people visiting markets with families. People visiting outdoors with families and even tenting near by the roads. No one interferes and no one creates problems. Everyone feels safe and secure.

Why not in our country? We need to make our country safe for us. Its too much now.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You asked about law!! PPC 294 will subjugate this tiktoker for punishment : as for you , when you are passing insulting remarks against anyone’s religious affiliations , there is law in Pakistan that prohibits it!!
Then file a FIR against her and me.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry someone like that ninja bitch who peddles Islam with all sorts of twisted shit, not only does not deserve any respect, but she needs to be publicly humiliated and called out on her stupid bullshit!
Admins should give you warning!! You are hurling all kind of insults on people who don’t belong to your clan or donot share same religious sentiments!! This is wrong!!

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hopefully but what we can do if courts give them bail? Our system is so corrupt and rotten to the core.
Lol. Now the courts. Isn't this the same court system which declared your leader Sadiq and Ameen ? Don't be so dishearted. Continue to demand to fulfil their promises.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It’s not victim blaming, why the hell she invited her followers and that went out of control. This individual incident is not that simple as it seems so.
Do you have any idea what you are trying to suggest. Because a social media activist asked her fans to meet her and she was overly affectionate with them so she is responsible if she is sexually molested by hundreds of men in a way that when she was found she was nearly unconscious with all of her clothes had been removed by the men who attacked her.