عائشہ کیس میں ہمارے معاشرے کا مکرُو چہرہ ہرگز نہیں

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پڑھا تھا کہ عورت ہی عورت کی سب سے بڑی دشمن ہوتی ہے۔ اب واضع طور پر نظر بھی آرہا ہے۔
چلیں مان لیا کہ وہ لڑکی پبلسٹی حاصل کرنے کے لیئے یہ کھیل کھیل رہی تھی، لیکن کیا یہاں ڈاکٹر صاحبہ بھی اپنے نقاب کا برانڈ بھی غلط بیانی سے نہیں بیچ رہیں۔ ضرور کہ غلط بیانی سے مال تو بِک جاتا ہے، مگر برکت نہیں رہتی۔

اب ذرا ڈاکٹر صاحبہ بتلائیں کہ کیا مدینہ اور مکّہ میں غیر مسلم عورتیں نہیں ہوتی تھیں جنکا لباس ان کی اپنی روایات کے حساب سے ہوتا تھا؟ حضورؐ نے کتنی عورتوں کو ان میں سے سزا دی؟ اور کیا بے پردگی کی سزا یہ ہوتی ہے کہ سب وہاں بہتی گنگا میں ہاتھ دھونا شروع ہوجائیں؟

میرے حساب سے دیکھیں، تو یہاں ایک بہن نے بہت اچھی بات کی ہے کہ عورت کو محتاط اور مرد کو قابو میں ہونا چاہیئے۔ یہی اصل اسلام ہے، کیونکہ اسلام میانہ روی ہی سکھاتا ہے۔ اگر کوئی عورت بے پردہ تھی، فحش حرکتیں کر رہی تھی، تب بھی یہ ہرگز قابلِ قبول نہیں۔ لوگ پولیس کو شکایت لگا سکتے تھے۔ انھیں ڈرا دھمکا کر پارک سے باہر نکال سکتے تھے، لیکن کسی مومن کو کسی صورت یہ اختیار کس نے دیا کہ وہ کسی فاحشہ پر بھی دست درازی کرے؟ یہ ہے ہمارے معاشرے کی اصل تصویر، جو شائد ڈاکٹر صاحبہ دیکھنے سے قاصر ہیں۔

میں ویسے شائد ان کی شان میں یہ گستاخی نہیں کرتا، لیکن، انتہائی ادب کے ساتھ یہ ضرور کہوں گا کہ اس قسم کے رویئے ہی معاشرے میں بہت گہرا اثر چھوڑتے ہیں اور عزتوں کی پامالی پر لوگ اسی خوف سے چپ ہوجاتے ہیں اور پھر خود کشیاں تک کر بیٹھتے ہیں۔

میرے اختلاف کا مطلب یہ نہیں کہ میں پردے کے خلاف ہوں، میرے اختلاف کا مطلب ہے کہ میں ان وحشیوں کے رویئے کے خلاف ہوں۔ بیغیرتی کے جواب میں اس سے بڑی بیغرتی دکھانا، میرے خیال میں جائز نہیں۔

Sohail Shuja

Even in Norway or here in Denmark, if celebrities/singers/actors call their random followers at a concert or any huge gathering, they first arrange private security guards.
Celebrities? I have even seen that on Friday and Sat nights, city police is called in the city centers in almost every city of Europe, because people usually get drunk and then do crazy things. So, the people who cannot afford private guards, can have security of public guards.

But, having said that, this is simply not a justification for this ruthless mob action. She comes from lower middle class and could not afford private guards. What about our national guards (aka Police) who left such a crowded place unattended on such a high rush day? given the volatile situation of security after the fall of Kabul?

This kept happening there for 2.5 hrs..... isn't it a big question mark?

Sohail Shuja

No, I am repeatedly saying men should respectful to women but at the same time unnecessarily going out doesn’t make sense.
Kudos Sis, a very balanced approach!

This is all we are also talking about, that even if a woman is not careful, it does not give the men a license to kill.

Respectful men have respectful ways to deal with the situation. TBH, I have observed that we always tell our girls how to dress and how to move and be careful, but we have forgotten to teach our boys how to be respectful. I think the gap lies here. We need to stress it enough to our young boys too, how to behave with women, good and bad, both types.

About the tiktoker , I was outraged that she has been humiliated by uncouth crowd, by later videos surfaced that showed she was not a random girl, she was hugging her partner in public!! What kind of telent is that!!! And those men around her were her fans!!! What happened was wrong and people should be booked for their wrong doings, but she should also be charged for displaying public affection , because it’s against law!!
؟

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا شودہ گیری کی بات کررہے ہو۔۔۔

وہ ٹک ٹاکر یہ نہیں چاہتی تھی کہ مرد آنکھیں نیچی رکھیں۔
اوراسے اور اسکے کلپ نہ دیکھیں۔۔

کچھ عقل کرو۔۔ بات کو سمجھو۔۔

Mr taliban, Quran ki baat sunen Tik-Toker ki nahi.

Shahid Abassi

Celebrities? I have even seen that on Friday and Sat nights, city police is called in the city centers in almost every city of Europe, because people usually get drunk and then do crazy things. So, the people who cannot afford private guards, can have security of public guards.

But, having said that, this is simply not a justification for this ruthless mob action. She comes from lower middle class and could not afford private guards. What about our national guards (aka Police) who left such a crowded place unattended on such a high rush day? given the volatile situation of security after the fall of Kabul?

This kept happening there for 2.5 hrs..... isn't it a big question mark?
Sohail Ji, I am not trying to justify a crime or acts of these sick people but only telling that no state can or could ever fully eradicate crime in a society. No doubt, we are far behind in education and in law enforcement compared to the developed nations. The police are normally a partner in every crime and if luckily they aren't involved for a change, their lack of responsibility and a very relaxed approach to their duty does the rest.
We all had hoped, that the PTI government would bring about some changes in police and judiciary but we still stand where we were a few years ago.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

Sohail Ji, I am not trying to justify a crime or acts of these sick people but only telling that no state can or could ever fully eradicate crime in a society. No doubt, we are far behind in education and in law enforcement compared to the developed nations. The police are normally a partner in every crime and if luckily they aren't involved for a change, their lack of responsibility and a very relaxed approach to their duty does the rest.
We all had hoped, that the PTI government would bring about some changes in police and judiciary but we still stand where we were a few years ago.
Very right, Janab Shahid Sb Walandezi. Crimes rate cannot be brought down to zero in any country. However, the way we deal with our crimes and criminals do set our tone as to which sort of crimes we have developed an insensitivity and then it increases.

I think in Denmark, Cannabis products are legal, but if you go to a coffee shop in Netherlands, where it is illegal, still you will not see the police raiding many coffee shops. It appears that if the society and the law enforcement have implicitly accepted cannabis as something so trivial to not to waste an iota of energy upon.

Likewise, in our society, the attitude towards these gender crimes is appalling. Recently, we have also been mocked at this by the International media who also spun and twisted the statement of our PM regarding Purdah.