عائشہ گلالئی -اصل کہانی

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر آپکی یا گلالئی کی بات مان بھی لی جائے تو یہ 4 سال تک کیوں انتطار کرتی رہی اور صرف ایک روز پہلے اسی 'بدکردار' شخص کیساتھ بیٹھی این اے ون کا ٹکٹ کیوں مانگ رہی تھی؟ یہ 24 گھنٹوں میں اس میں شرم بھی آگئی، نسوانیت بھی آگئی دل گردہ بھی آگیا؟ زیادہ باتیں نہیں صرف اس ایک سوال کا جواب دے تو بڑی مہربانی ہوگی، خواتین کے حقوق کے چمپین۔

اور پھر کہہ رہے ' نو ڈاؤٹ'۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کیا آپ نے گلالئی کا موبائل چیک کیا جو اتنی یقین سے کہہ رہے ہو 'نو ڈاؤٹ'؟ خدا کا خوف کرو یرہ۔ بغیر تصدیق کے ہر چیز کا یقین کیسے کرلیتے ہو؟۔۔۔۔۔ اپنی دل کی خواہشوں کو حقیقت مت بناؤ یرہ۔

sir jee Ik ka character is not hidden ,even NS is not clean.
bhai jaan Men will be men ! thats the issue.
ab leader bhi tharki hoto kia karain!
REASON bhai ne poori reason dey de hai!
yaar ziadti hui hogee ,koi aurat is stature ki paison ke liey
yeh kam nahi karegi!
aap ka kehna hai ke yeh paisoon ke liey kar hee hai!
kia california ki bachi be jali hai?even IK dont deny it!
IK ki poojarioun ki kami nahi!
i was never against IK still I will support him he is just tharki
, but yaar aurat keh saach rahi hai
IK need to get settle asap otherwise he will keep lurking around!

Last edited:

akmal1

I don't like the idea of bringing women into discussion. But PTI, PML N do it anyways, so they are a fair game. To all the PTI supporters, if tommorrow, IK was send d!ckpicks to your sister and mother, you would still defend IK, wouldn't you?

آپ کی خواتین کو ایسے الٹے سیدھے میسج آتے ہیں اور وہ آپ کو دکھاتی ہیں
کیا آپ اگلے دن انکو اسی مرد کے پاس بھیج دیں گے؟
خاتون کے مطابق آخری میسج ڈیڑھ سال قبل آیا
ڈیڑھ سال قبل آنے والے میسج پہ غیرت آج جاگی؟
جبکہ ایک دن قبل آپ ٹکٹ کی طلبگار تھیں اسی مرد سے جو ڈیڑھ سال قبل آپکو الٹے سیدھے میسج بھیج رہا تھا
منطق تو یہ بنتی ہے کہ ڈیڑھ سال قبل ایک مرد نے ایسی حرکت کی اور آج دوبارہ ایسا کیا تو پیمانہ لبریز ہو گیا
لیکن یہ کیا بات ہوئی کہ ڈیڑھ سال قبل میسج کیا تھا لیکن آج میں نے سوچا کہ بہت ہو گیا؟

DHAMAL

Banned
Ik ne thark mitai hogi noi doubt!
phir kamina naeem ul haq bhi behti nadi main nahaney kood para !
yeh hota hai hawaa ki beti ke saath jab woh siasat main mardoon ke sath
kaam karey!
IK koi asmaan se utra hua leadre nahi ,and men will be men!
I think she is pretty good looking! mashallah
(bigsmile)

ha ha ha bahti nadi me nahane kood para ...........[hilar][hilar][hilar]
buddho ki hawas ne kamal kar dia
giphy.gif

Last edited:

bhaibarood

آپ کی خواتین کو ایسے الٹے سیدھے میسج آتے ہیں اور وہ آپ کو دکھاتی ہیں
کیا آپ اگلے دن انکو اسی مرد کے پاس بھیج دیں گے؟
خاتون کے مطابق آخری میسج ڈیڑھ سال قبل آیا
ڈیڑھ سال قبل آنے والے میسج پہ غیرت آج جاگی؟
جبکہ ایک دن قبل آپ ٹکٹ کی طلبگار تھیں اسی مرد سے جو ڈیڑھ سال قبل آپکو الٹے سیدھے میسج بھیج رہا تھا
منطق تو یہ بنتی ہے کہ ڈیڑھ سال قبل ایک مرد نے ایسی حرکت کی اور آج دوبارہ ایسا کیا تو پیمانہ لبریز ہو گیا
لیکن یہ کیا بات ہوئی کہ ڈیڑھ سال قبل میسج کیا تھا لیکن آج میں نے سوچا کہ بہت ہو گیا؟

Lala us ne ghalati ki no doubt she was greedy waiting for the Political ambition and now she did it as revenge ,but she is still right, she was harassed in the past , she enjoyed it at that time though otherwise she wont her mouth shut.
Its a classic case of women behaviour too.
I have seen it so many times, women use harassment
At there own comfortable times.
But she is right to call spade a spade even after 3 years

PIND-WALA

yeh kam nahi karegi!

Just my 2 cents, IK is person who likes to play on level playing field meaning on equal footing/ground. He will not try to harass a woman if she is not willing. Thats my understanding about IK. If there were any messages , I am sure , were not one sided. Reg argument that a woman of this stature wont do it for money, probably true, but asking for NA-1 is kind of like asking for something you don't deserve or qualify for.

back to the future

Just my 2 cents, IK is person who likes to play on level playing field meaning on equal footing/ground. He will not try to harass a woman if she is not willing. Thats my understanding about IK. If there were any messages , I am sure , were not one sided. Reg argument that a woman of this stature wont do it for money, probably true, but asking for NA-1 is kind of like asking for something you don't deserve or qualify for.
Agree but it is not west and people can indulge in all sort of mudslinging if they have not their way.
So IK had to be careful about his mixing in with people and doing things he is fond of doing.

Already there are rumors of his cocaine sniffing and booze drinking which means that people who are around him at that moment gossips around as well.

PIND-WALA

Agree but it is not west and people can indulge in all sort of mudslinging if they have not their way.
So IK had to be careful about his mixing in with people and doing things he is fond of doing.

Mudslinging is the thing I think IK would not have done it if he was not getting his way. However this whole business of running campaign from Bani Gala should be stopped as well. They should have a party office to run all the party business from.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Mudslinging is the thing I think IK would not have done it if he was not getting his way. However this whole business of running campaign from Bani Gala should be stopped as well. They should have a party office to run all the party business from.

yaqeen janein apa jee yeh jis ko khuda bana rahay hain (nauz bilah) aur din raat poja jari hai ,woh bhi
aik intehai kamzoor insaan hai, aikailey mard ke peechay soo shaitan ghomtey hain.
shadi ki sunnat ,ki bohat importance hai ,koi na samjhey tu kia karain.

bhaibarood

I don't know where you live but just recently a case was concluded in Canada where several women accused a famous radio personality. Women made the claim long after the fact and also exchanged text messages including liking what happened during those encounters. Court did not buy any of it. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/jian-ghomeshi/article28476713/

They can accept consensual relationship in west, we will grab the accused person by his throat ,
thanks to the hood ordinace and other clauses.

PIND-WALA

yaqeen janein apa jee yeh jis ko khuda bana rahay hain (nauz bilah) aur din raat poja jari hai ,woh bhi
aik intehai kamzoor insaan hai, aikailey mard ke peechay soo shaitan ghomtey hain.
shadi ki sunnat ,ki bohat importance hai ,koi na samjhey tu kia karain.
I know he is a human being and makes mistakes but as a leader , country needs him. we all need him.

back to the future

I mean to say that he has to be careful which he is not
He has to show leadership mettle and be careful from even those he considers close.They are around him because they think that he will get into power once this scenario vanishes they will vanish as well.

PIND-WALA

They can accept consensual relationship in west, we will grab the accused person by his throat ,
thanks to the hood ordinace and other clauses.
In Pakistan , law and particularly Islamic law has never been applied in true sense. They are just used to malign others. although I live aboroad but have stories that a lot has changed in Pakistan with regards to consensual relations.

back to the future

In Pakistan , law and particularly Islamic law has never been applied in true sense. They are just used to malign others. although I live aboroad but have stories that a lot has changed in Pakistan with regards to consensual relations.
If that meant that mudslinging has ended which unfortunately has not but morality in a way has.

NeutralMafia

Ik ne thark mitai hogi noi doubt!
phir kamina naeem ul haq bhi behti nadi main nahaney kood para !
yeh hota hai hawaa ki beti ke saath jab woh siasat main mardoon ke sath
kaam karey!
IK koi asmaan se utra hua leadre nahi ,and men will be men!
I think she is pretty good looking! mashallah
(bigsmile)
Ager Khan sab nay aisa hi kerna hota to 42 saal k baad b kisi Gori Say shadi na Kerta... yai sali 2 takay ki Khan isay mulazma b na rakay... hawaa ki beti aise Harket na kerti yai kisi dhally ki beti ha...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
yeh kam nahi karegi!

If you have no proof about anything then stop any kind of allegation. Even you don't know about the case of California then how can you figure out that 'IK ka character sab ku maaloom hay' Tumharay saamnay uss kuch kia hay? If you didn't see anyone doing anything wrong then stop assuming things.

And you didn't answer my question that if IK was so Characterless then why just on day before she was sitting with IK on just 1 feet destance and demanding NA 1 ticket? Instead of assuming things that 'yee huwa huga, wo huwa huga etc' answer me this straight question.

bhaibarood

If you have no proof about anything then stop any kind of allegation. Even you don't know about the case of California then how can you figure out that 'IK ka character sab ku maaloom hay' Tumharay saamnay uss kuch kia hay? If you didn't see anyone doing anything wrong then stop assuming things.

And you didn't answer my question that if IK was so Characterless then why just on day before she was sitting with IK on just 1 feet destance and demanding NA 1 ticket? Instead of assuming things that 'yee huwa huga, wo huwa huga etc' answer me this straight question.

you are funny ,IK daughter is visitng khans others kid in UK !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-child-parties-Jemima-Goldsmith-boys.html
yaar dekha tu aap ne bhi nahi hai ? how you can say it never happened!
sita white kids is evident in this article with jemaima ,if she is not IK daughter what she doing with jemaima?
character is clear ?
well I still support IK because thats was his personal life

bhaibarood

Ager Khan sab nay aisa hi kerna hota to 42 saal k baad b kisi Gori Say shadi na Kerta... yai sali 2 takay ki Khan isay mulazma b na rakay... hawaa ki beti aise Harket na kerti yai kisi dhally ki beti ha...

yaar aurat ko galiyan denay se woh koi kam nahi hojaigee
she raised her voice at very critical time ,she played her cards well.
IK did mistake when he texted her,on hind side ,IK should settle
with her out of court and media.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
May i ask where is Fozia Qasoori? main PTI ko 1998 se support ker raha hoo, main na Shiri mazari ko janta hoo,na Gulla Lai ko, Na pervez Khattak ko, ye log kab, aur kese PTI mein shamil howey aur kese in logo ko aala ohday de diay gay, Naz Baloch ko kiu side line ker dia gaya? Fozia Qasoori kaha hein?
Ayesha Gullai Lai ne jitne ilzam lagaey Imran Khan per wo jhootey ho saktey hein magar ye baat 100% such hai k Pervez Khattak ne apney poorey khandan ko nawaza hai, bhaai se le ker saali tak koi na koi aala ohday per majood hai, aur iss baat ka jawab mujhey aaj tak nahi mila k aakhir aisa kiu hai?