عائشہ گلالئی -اصل کہانی

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Just my 2 cents, IK is person who likes to play on level playing field meaning on equal footing/ground. He will not try to harass a woman if she is not willing. Thats my understanding about IK. If there were any messages , I am sure , were not one sided. Reg argument that a woman of this stature wont do it for money, probably true, but asking for NA-1 is kind of like asking for something you don't deserve or qualify for.

As an ordinary man one can assume such things but as a leader IK has to be very catious about such things and he is. And the main thing is that in last 20 years or more, why only Gulalai laid such blames? IK would have encounter many beautiful ladies after his divorce but we didn't see any such stories.

And PMLN main and continous propaganda against PTI and IK is about:

Character of IK
Corruption of Pervez Khattak and JK Tareen

And if you hear Gulalai Interviews and Press conferences she is laying the very same accusations? Why so much similarities in allegations? Only these three people in PTI are culprits? The rest are clean? Think on it.

No man it is not that much straight. This lady might have been planted in 2013 in the party for the same purpose. IK was tried to be trapped by Reham Khan and now by this lady. Big game.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
May i ask where is Fozia Qasoori? main PTI ko 1998 se support ker raha hoo, main na Shiri mazari ko janta hoo,na Gulla Lai ko, Na pervez Khattak ko, ye log kab, aur kese PTI mein shamil howey aur kese in logo ko aala ohday de diay gay, Naz Baloch ko kiu side line ker dia gaya? Fozia Qasoori kaha hein?
Ayesha Gullai Lai ne jitne ilzam lagaey Imran Khan per wo jhootey ho saktey hein magar ye baat 100% such hai k Pervez Khattak ne apney poorey khandan ko nawaza hai, bhaai se le ker saali tak koi na koi aala ohday per majood hai, aur iss baat ka jawab mujhey aaj tak nahi mila k aakhir aisa kiu hai?

Ager Pervez Khattak na huta tu PTI KP may aik din be hakoomat na kar sakti. Thats why IK is silent on his many mistakes.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lala us ne ghalati ki no doubt she was greedy waiting for the Political ambition and now she did it as revenge ,but she is still right, she was harassed in the past , she enjoyed it at that time though otherwise she wont her mouth shut.
Its a classic case of women behaviour too.
I have seen it so many times, women use harassment
At there own comfortable times.
But she is right to call spade a spade even after 3 years

حضور اگر معاملہ دو طرفہ ہو تو پھر اسے ہراس کرنا نہیں کہا جا سکتا

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
you are funny ,IK daughter is visitng khans others kid in UK !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-child-parties-Jemima-Goldsmith-boys.html
yaar dekha tu aap ne bhi nahi hai ? how you can say it never happened!
sita white kids is evident in this article with jemaima ,if she is not IK daughter what she doing with jemaima?
character is clear ?
well I still support IK because thats was his personal life

I am not funny. How do you know that this girl is IK daughter? Has she told you?

Now you are funny that Jamaima will ask you to keep a girl with her?

Are you really a doctor?

akmal1

Chalo chaar saal baat Ayesha ki ghairat jaagi, Imran tau 80 saal ka buddhaa hai. Uss ka iss umer mein bhi thharki pan nahin khatam hua? Aaap dedh saal pehle Ayehsa gulalai ko jaante thhe? Ager koi bhi aurat Imran per ilzam lagai, aap besharmon ki tarah imran ka hi difa kerien gay.

چار سال بعد یکدم یاد آنے کو غیرت جاگنا نہیں کہتے
عمران خان ٨٠ سال کا نہیں ہے
شادی کی خواہش ٹھرکی ہونا نہیں ہوتا
خاتون نے خود کہا ہے کہ اسے ڈیڑھ سال پہلے آخری میسج آیا. میرے جاننے نہ جاننے کا اس میں کیا تعلق؟
اگر کوئی بھی عورت کسی بھی مرد پہ بغیر ثبوت اور تضادات سے بھرپور الزام لگائے گی تو ہم دفاع ہی کریں گے

bhaibarood

I am not funny. How do you know that this girl is IK daughter? Has she told you?

Now you are funny that Jamaima will ask you to keep a girl with her?

Are you really a doctor?

lol instead of giving me clarification for tryain white presence in jemaima residence
you are beating about the bush, My question is why jemaima entertain sita white daughter?
if she is not IK daughter why she is posing with IK sons?
are you PTI media team member? blind following is killing grey matter in you !

bhaibarood

حضور اگر معاملہ دو طرفہ ہو تو پھر اسے ہراس کرنا نہیں کہا جا سکتا

yaar yehi tu chakkar hai, Woh bibi tu rooz media pe akay
apni dard bhari dastaan suanteen hain,aur IK yeh nahi bolta ke
bibi bhi interested theen ,even for her political ambition

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ager Pervez Khattak na huta tu PTI KP may aik din be hakoomat na kar sakti. Thats why IK is silent on his many mistakes.
sorry by mistake dislike ho gaya bro... So ye baat such hai k Imran Khan Pervez Khattak k hatho balckmail ho raha hai,, KPK ke govt Pervez Khattak k begair chalti hai ya nahi iss ka mujhey andaza nahi, but jo cheaz galat hai wo galat hai, Ham PTI k supporters mein yehi to aik faraq hai k ham apne leader ke galat policies fesloo per tanqeed kerte hein, like aur dislike kerte hein,, Imran Khan ko next election main agar KPK mein jeet milti hai aur Insha AA Allah millay ge to bohat seriously iss matter ko dekhna ho ga..aap kisi b aik insan ko itna ziada powerfull nahi bnaa saktey, werna wo aap ko aur awaami haqooq ko nuqsan pohancha sakta hai,

back to the future

One thing is clear that she is receiving instructions as her story is changing from episode to episode rather building up on her story.

akmal1

عمران خان کی سابقہ بیوی نے اسکے بارے میں کیا کچھ نہیں کہا
کیا عمران خان ایک بار بھی واپس جواب دیا ہے؟
کچھ تو انصاف کرو

یہ خاتون کی نئی بونگی سن لو

Yahooo

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol instead of giving me clarification for tryain white presence in jemaima residence
you are beating about the bush, My question is why jemaima entertain sita white daughter?

Jamima tweeted:
having wonderful time with my sons and my step daughter with the picture of two boys and Tyrian, I suppose you can find it on social media, Jamima has been married once so that makes it beyond any doubts.
But I am sure you have better odds making an elephant sit in Rickshaw that convincing the person you have engaged.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
What exactly he has done to keep the govt running?

O man it is minority govt and person like could only keep safe the govt otherwise Javed Naseem or Qurban Ali like greedy and idiots were already to Ameer Muqam. Just recall the last 4 years that how many times KP govt had been tried to break. Diesel and Ameer Muqam are just ready for that.

Plus getting its own share in Senate elections otherwise many PTI morons were ready to sell their souls. There are many achievements of PK but nothing can be equal to experience in politics. PTI 99% members were completly new who could easily be deceived by beauroricy and opposition. Even now a days what A Muqam says?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
sorry by mistake dislike ho gaya bro... So ye baat such hai k Imran Khan Pervez Khattak k hatho balckmail ho raha hai,, KPK ke govt Pervez Khattak k begair chalti hai ya nahi iss ka mujhey andaza nahi, but jo cheaz galat hai wo galat hai, Ham PTI k supporters mein yehi to aik faraq hai k ham apne leader ke galat policies fesloo per tanqeed kerte hein, like aur dislike kerte hein,, Imran Khan ko next election main agar KPK mein jeet milti hai aur Insha AA Allah millay ge to bohat seriously iss matter ko dekhna ho ga..aap kisi b aik insan ko itna ziada powerfull nahi bnaa saktey, werna wo aap ko aur awaami haqooq ko nuqsan pohancha sakta hai,

PK issue is hardly 5% and mostly get hyper by PMLN who knows his importance in PTI and KP.

PTI supporters are mostly emotional and hardly can understand politics. They were even furious that why IK rolled back its call on Lock Down . I had a thread on it as Thora Intizar and I got right. Emotional PTI supporter get hyper on every small issues by looking everything in Black & White. In politics nothing is black & White. There are many grey areas.

And you mean to say that you understand politics and many matters much better than IK who get blackmail by PK? So in that case you should be the chairman of PTI or make your own party and don't get blackmail. Give me break yara.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Why should answer your question. 1st answer me my questions as I had asked 1st and this thread is regarding Gulalai not S White.

As you have no answer to it thats u want to drage matter to somewhere else.

Eyeaan

you are funny ,IK daughter is visitng khans others kid in UK !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-child-parties-Jemima-Goldsmith-boys.html
yaar dekha tu aap ne bhi nahi hai ? how you can say it never happened!
sita white kids is evident in this article with jemaima ,if she is not IK daughter what she doing with jemaima?
character is clear ?
well I still support IK because thats was his personal life

I'm afraid you are mixing up two categorically different issues and inferring what is not right.

First, there was a case in California , perhaps, very much politically motivated. Please acquaint yourself about the circumstance of the case, perhaps, to reach to a different conclusion. Nawaz was fully behind the case and so was, later, claimed by Miss White herself. However, that is not the real issue.
What is important is the fact that IK denied her claim in the court, through his attorney, asserting that that was impossible. That is a typical case of 'he said, she said'. The judgment resulted only because of a certain law in California, not because of any positive proof; there wasn't any biological test.
The timing of the case fell in the middle of the election campaign and, Nawaz machine was funding and driving the case; and they dictated its timings; they published juicy reports in local media consisting of the damaging claims by the attorney, who was hired by Nawaz, representing Miss White along with pictures, the one I recall had the attorney standing tall in front of the court with a beautiful looking lady close on his side – truly a front page material!; their target was to malign a budding challenge coming from inside Punjab; and no qualm in accepting the fact that Nawaz machine's exercise succeeded in its nefarious aims, causing a permanent dent to the viability to PTI for a quite long period.
It was ill-advised for IK to go to California in the middle of the events and testify in person, I suppose because of two reasons;
a. his travel to California for this purpose implied that the Pak press would prominently highlight his whole visit/court proceedings with an obvious tilt and, thus he would had to bear further political damage;
b. the judgment in California's lower court would not had been binding for him and couldn't had resulted in any financial and legal consequences for him. As per the legal statue of the lower court, if he were to fail to testify in person, the judgment would be automatically awarded favoring the complainant without any further proceedings. And that was the result.
Thus, the nature of the case is still 'he said, she said' while, it is on record that she accepted that she was used/abused for political purposes. Further, at that time she was emotionally and financially in shambles, suspected of heavy drug use, which, perhaps, sooner, afterwards, led to her death. Further, IK's attorney put forth a number of arguments, based on the timings and, if I remember, including a testimony of her friend, showing the impossibility/implausibility of such occurrence and mentioned another man as her probable father. Still, for us, these are all peripheral issues - the matter remains that - she made a claim and he denied that strongly; that's end of it.

Second is the issue of the girl child;
Her mother died when she was very young. I do not know her; however it is about certain to assume that, lacking any family support, the unfortunate kid would find emotional and psychological comfort and insurance by adhering to her mother's claims. I assume, she might had insisted to the claim for to assure herself and find her identity - that's very natural. In such circumstances, considering the welfare of the lonely kid, it would be much humane and advisable to adopt or, at least, provide some emotional space to the child. Adoption is a common phenomenon, if one can afford – and the best option, if IK were some truly western citizen. Of course, IK being in politics, cannot afford this kindness and benevolent attitude, however, his career’s restrictions cannot possibaly convince his sons or ex-wife to shun a girl who, I assume, claims to be their relative, and not to befriend with her or not to be close to her - why should they had done so! If they did that, that' s very good. But, to infer from such specific circumstances that the IK claims were wrong or he had lied in the court- I’m afraid, that's logically not right. I'll only say that if his sons and Jemima were open giving her a space and comfort, that's very kind of them and a similar behavior is expected from the majority of people in the west;--- that would make her their real step-sister-no way; such relationship, if there is the one, doesn’t furnish any kind of evidence.
No doubt, flooded by daily dose of abuse of Ik by the political opponents, one would be inclined to find ill-will for IK than to see some good in his family. That's all politics!
If one were to believe into the incessant propaganda of Noonies, how come a top level fast bowler could be so irresponsible to indulge into drugs and alcohol, only in the world of Talaals! Once Botham claimed that he never had a sip of alcohol throughout his professional career, let alone the drugs. Yes the top athletes indulge them into all sorts of diets but to enhance their stamina but not to dump them. Only in the world of Noonies an abuser of cocaine and churs, climbs running up the mountains at this later age.

Last edited:

Galaxy

IK need to be very very carefull with these women.They did not for give the Allah(swt) messengers ,including our last beloved Nabi (pbuh).Look what happend to yusaf (pbuh)

bhaibarood

I'm afraid you are mixing up two categorically different issues and inferring what is not right.

First, there was a case in California , perhaps, very much politically motivated. Please acquaint yourself about the circumstance of the case, perhaps, to reach to a different conclusion. Nawaz was fully behind the case and so was, later, claimed by Miss White herself. However, that is not the real issue.
What is important is the fact that IK denied her claim in the court, through his attorney, asserting that that was impossible. That is a typical case of 'he said, she said'. The judgment resulted only because of a certain law in California, not because of any positive proof; there wasn't any biological test.
The timing of the case fell in the middle of the election campaign and, Nawaz machine was funding and driving the case; and they dictated its timings; they published juicy reports in local media consisting of the damaging claims by the attorney, who was hired by Nawaz, representing Miss White along with pictures, the one I recall had the attorney standing tall in front of the court with a beautiful looking lady close on his side – truly a front page material!; their target was to malign a budding challenge coming from inside Punjab; and no qualm in accepting the fact that Nawaz machine's exercise succeeded in its nefarious aims, causing a permanent dent to the viability to PTI for a quite long period.
It was ill-advised for IK to go to California in the middle of the events and testify in person, I suppose because of two reasons;
a. his travel to California for this purpose implied that the Pak press would prominently highlight his whole visit/court proceedings with an obvious tilt and, thus he would had to bear further political damage;
b. the judgment in California's lower court would not had been binding for him and couldn't had resulted in any financial and legal consequences for him. As per the legal statue of the lower court, if he were to fail to testify in person, the judgment would be automatically awarded favoring the complainant without any further proceedings. And that was the result.
Thus, the nature of the case is still 'he said, she said' while, it is on record that she accepted that she was used/abused for political purposes. Further, at that time she was emotionally and financially in shambles, suspected of heavy drug use, which, perhaps, sooner, afterwards, led to her death. Further, IK's attorney put forth a number of arguments, based on the timings and, if I remember, including a testimony of her friend, showing the impossibility/implausibility of such occurrence and mentioned another man as her probable father. Still, for us, these are all peripheral issues - the matter remains that - she made a claim and he denied that strongly; that's end of it.

Second is the issue of the girl child;
Her mother died when she was very young. I do not know her; however it is about certain to assume that, lacking any family support, the unfortunate kid would find emotional and psychological comfort and insurance by adhering to her mother's claims. I assume, she might had insisted to the claim for to assure herself and find her identity - that's very natural. In such circumstances, considering the welfare of the lonely kid, it would be much humane and advisable to adopt or, at least, provide some emotional space to the child. Adoption is a common phenomenon, if one can afford – and the best option, if IK were some truly western citizen. Of course, IK being in politics, cannot afford this kindness and benevolent attitude, however, his career’s restrictions cannot possibaly convince his sons or ex-wife to shun a girl who, I assume, claims to be their relative, and not to befriend with her or not to be close to her - why should they had done so! If they did that, that' s very good. But, to infer from such specific circumstances that the IK claims were wrong or he had lied in the court- I’m afraid, that's logically not right. I'll only say that if his sons and Jemima were open giving her a space and comfort, that's very kind of them and a similar behavior is expected from the majority of people in the west;--- that would make her their real step-sister-no way; such relationship, if there is the one, doesn’t furnish any kind of evidence.
No doubt, flooded by daily dose of abuse of Ik by the political opponents, one would be inclined to find ill-will for IK than to see some good in his family. That's all politics!
If one were to believe into the incessant propaganda of Noonies, how come a top level fast bowler could be so irresponsible to indulge into drugs and alcohol, only in the world of Talaals! Once Botham claimed that he never had a sip of alcohol throughout his professional career, let alone the drugs. Yes the top athletes indulge them into all sorts of diets but to enhance their stamina but not to dump them. Only in the world of Noonies an abuser of cocaine and churs, climbs running up the mountains at this later age.

So you accepting the fact she is IK kid!

bhaibarood

Jamima tweeted:
having wonderful time with my sons and my step daughter with the picture of two boys and Tyrian, I suppose you can find it on social media, Jamima has been married once so that makes it beyond any doubts.
But I am sure you have better odds making an elephant sit in Rickshaw that convincing the person you have engaged.

Lol I thought he is real person with independent political views. U are right!

Muskerahat

I think she is brain less woman. better she stay away from PTI. where will she go she will damage their party