فوج کو بدنام کرنے کی حالیہ مہم کا نوٹس، آئی ایس پی آر

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have said in other threads as well that, until we have any substantial evidence that Bajwa was somehow involved in it, we shouldn't blame and curse him. If down the road we find something concrete against him, I will be the first one to criticize him.
I have cursed the Supreme and the High Court as their conduct was clear the way they gave judgment by taking suo motto on sunday.

Mafia.Neutral

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have said in other threads as well that, until we have any substantial evidence that Bajwa was somehow involved in it, we shouldn't blame and curse him. If down the road we find something concrete against him, I will be the first one to criticize him.
I have cursed the Supreme and the High Court as their conduct was clear the way they gave judgment by taking suo motto on sunday.
you are boot polisher you will never.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The events of the last couple of weeks have nakedly exposed the evil nexus between the Judiciary, 'a section of the Army', sold-out media & foreign power in such a way that was never seen before.​

But good thing is that it has helped immensely the people of Pakistan to open their eyes & finally come out of illusion.​

They now already identified who are the real enemies of Pakistan. And as far as Zardari-Diesel-showbaz the gang doom is concerned, this drama will be short-lived, just wait for only 3 months, everything will be upsidedown as cornered tiger Kaptaan is already in action.

ashahid30

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
End goal is to strip Pakistan of its nuclear assets
And they have achieved a milestone by removing the only person who was guaranteed to be patriotic and looking after the interests of the country.

Now every institution is occupied by the scum of the earth people who can be expected to sell their mothers anytime.