فوج کو بدنام کرنے کی حالیہ مہم کا نوٹس، آئی ایس پی آر

abduloz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh my God

This institution is fooling the nation by using this sort of statement they are more concerned about the public criticism on the army, but what about foreign funded/ foreign forces civilian coupe, horse trading, thrown out the elected Government and they were standing on the side lines watching this happening do they have answer.?
Nation have the rights to ask them , they spend big share of the nation tax payer money.
If that would have happened in any respectable country the first action of responsible institutions leaders have been resigned.

fatimakhan

Councller (250+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1513863957102342150
اداروں اور قوم کے درمیان تفریق پیدا کرنے کی کوششوں کا بھی نوٹس،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا مختلف حلقوں کی جانب سے پاک فوج کے خلاف چلائی گئی مہم کا نوٹس،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کےشرکاکاعسکری قیادت پرمکمل اطمینان کا اظہار،آئی ایس پی آر

عض عناصرگمراہ کن مہم کےذریعےادارےاورعوام کےدرمیان خلیج پیداکررہےہیں،شرکاء

بعض عناصرگمراہ کن مہم کےذریعےادارےاورعوام کےدرمیان خلیج پیداکررہےہیں،شرکا

کورکمانڈرزکاافسروں اورجوانوں کی قربانیوں کوخراج تحسین،آئی ایس پی آر

آرمی چیف کا فارمیشنز کی آپریشنل تیاریوں پر اطمینان کا اظہار، آئی ایس پی آر

پاک فوج نے ہمیشہ قومی سلامتی کا بغیر سمجھوتے کے تحفظ کیا اور کرتی رہے گی،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا قومی قیادت پر مکمل اعتماد کا اظہار،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا کچھ حلقوں کی جانب سے پاک فوج کو بدنام کرنےکی حالیہ پروپیگنڈہ مہم کا نوٹس ،آئی ایس پی آر

https://twitter.com/x/status/1513862994769420288%5B%2FMEDIA%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FRIGHT%5D
Why did bajwa gather all these senior ranks... Because they told him that his actions are counter productive and destroying army rank and file morale and disgracing Pak Army

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have said in other threads as well that, until we have any substantial evidence that Bajwa was somehow involved in it, we shouldn't blame and curse him. If down the road we find something concrete against him, I will be the first one to criticize him.
I have cursed the Supreme and the High Court as their conduct was clear the way they gave judgment by taking suo motto on sunday.
who ordered SC and HC islamabad on 11th April at 11 PM? who was ordering FIA at that time. who ordered army movement in blue area - red zone at that time? Sahir Shamshad Mirza? Rawalpindi Crops??

If Ik is not blaming him, we can understand why... but awam is not jahil....

we are not against pak army, jawans and loyal generals... we are only saying that we dont want ghulam in those ranks.... those 1 crore awam on sunday night were not indians or raw agents.... open your eyes, dont blame awam, blame yourself for your cowardly acts...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
who ordered SC and HC islamabad on 11th April at 11 PM? who was ordering FIA at that time. who ordered army movement in blue area - red zone at that time? Sahir Shamshad Mirza? Rawalpindi Crops??

If Ik is not blaming him, we can understand why... but awam is not jahil....

we are not against pak army, jawans and loyal generals... we are only saying that we dont want ghulam in those ranks.... those 1 crore awam on sunday night were not indians or raw agents.... open your eyes, dont blame awam, blame yourself for your cowardly acts...
Say whatever you want to, but the fact remains that as of now, it is all hearsay and speculations nothing more.

stranger

Say whatever you want to, but the fact remains that as of now, it is all hearsay and speculations nothing more.
everything is speculation until any inquiry.. history of pakistan is all speculation, even bhutto's murder is speculation, yes you are right. its all speculation since begining...

may i ask who was first army chief of Pakistan?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
everything is speculation until any inquiry.. history of pakistan is all speculation, even bhutto's murder is speculation, yes you are right. its all speculation since begining...

may i ask who was first army chief of Pakistan?
Does it matter? Stay in your dream world.

stranger

Does it matter? Stay in your dream world.
first Commander-in-Chief
General Sir Frank Walter Messervy
second Commander-in-Chief
General Sir Douglas David Gracey
third Commander-in-Chief
Ayub Khan

events. in that era. Death of Jinah - a speculation by Fatima Jinah
"There was no one at the airport to receive him. Colonel Geofrey Knowles, the Military Secretary of the Governor-General, was there to receive the party. The Quaid was carried on a stretcher to a military ambulance that had been kept ready to drive him to the Governor-General’s House. Miss Jinnah and Sister Dunham sat with him in the ambulance, while the other members of the party left in cars in advance, only a Cadillac car with the doctors and the Military Secretary were following the slow moving ambulance.

Fatima Jinnah writes, “After we had covered about four miles, the ambulance coughed, as if gasping for breath, and came to a sudden stop. After about five minutes, I came out of the ambulance and was told that it had run short of petrol. The driver started fidgeting with the engine, but it would not start as I entered the ambulance again, the Quaid’s hands moved slightly, and his eyes looked at me in an inquiring manner. I bent low and said to him, there is a breakdown in the engine of the ambulance.” He closed his eyes. Sister Dunham and I fanned his face by turns, waiting for another ambulance to come, every. Minute an eternity of agony. He could not be shifted to the Cadillac, as it was not big enough for the stretcher. And so we waited, hoping…..
"

next was Liaqat Ali khan -- a speculation (he wanted to make relations with Russia whereas we sided with USA because of "SIR" Zafarulla khan qadiani who was first foreigh minister )

and so on....

all speculation

remember Bloody civilians.... can be bloody... this time

Last edited:

Scholar1

ہمارے بعض بھائی کہہ رہے ہیں کہ انہیں فوج, باجوہ پر اس وجہ سے غصہ ہے کہ ۔ ۔۔۔ یہ خود کو دھوکہ دینے سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں۔۔۔
کڑیوں سے کڑیاں ملائیں۔۔

*عمران خان کی ناپسندیدگی کے باوجود باجوہ کی جانب سے جنرل ندیم کی جبری تقرری*

بلوچستان کی پارٹی کس کی سنتی ہے۔۔ ایم کیو ایم کس کی سنتی ہے۔۔ چوہدری شجاعت کس کی سنتا ہے۔۔ اسکا بیٹا اور اسکا دوسرا بشیر چیمہ کس کی سنتا ہے۔۔

ان سارے خبیثیوں سے بھی جب کام نہ چلا اور کپتان نے عدم اعتماد کو سپیکر کے ذریعے سے اڑا ڈالا تو ۔۔ اسکے بعد انہیں نقابوں کے پیچھے سے نکلنا پڑا۔۔اور اتوار کو کھوٹہ کھلوانا پڑا۔۔
کھوٹے پر موجود طوائفوں
ان ڈاکوؤں کو پہلے سے جانتے ہیں۔
آخری دن جب کپتان نے ان سے نفسیات کی جنگ کو انتہا تک پہنچایا۔۔
اس وقت کھوٹے کو کھلوایا گیا۔۔ ڈرانے کے لیئے قیدیوں کے ٹرک۔۔ پتہ نہیں اور کیا کیا۔۔
یہ سب دیکھنے کے بعد بھی کوئی کہے کہ اس سارے کالے کھیل میں باجوہ کے ہاتھ گندے نہیں تو۔۔ وہ خود کو دھوکہ دینے کے سوا کچھ نہیں کررہے۔۔۔اسی طرف شیریں مزاری کا اشارہ بھی تھا جب وہ انہیں ڈارک شیڈوز یعنی سیاہ سائے کہہ کر پکار رہی تھی۔۔

اب سوال آتا ہے کپتان کیوں ان پر بات نہیں کرنا چاہتے۔۔
اس کا آسان جواب۔۔۔
وہ نہ تو نورا ہے نہ اسکے ٹبر کا کوئی فرد ۔
اول تو وہ ملک کا سوچتےہیں۔۔ پھر انہیں یقین ہے انہیں واپس بھی آنا ہے۔۔ انشا اللہ۔۔ تب تک شاید اس کھیپ میں کوئی باقی نہ ہو۔۔
وہ کیوں فضول میں اپنے ماتحت ادارے سے دشمنی لیں۔۔ چند گندی مچھلیوں کے لیے۔

Hate_Nooras

Bajwa and Nadeem to resign. They have helped to bring together a bunch of criminals to power. Can a COAS and DG ISI ever have committed a more serious crime

samisam

کس گشتی کے بچے حرام کے نطفے طوائف کی نسل خنزیری کے بچے نے رات کے بارہ بجے اپنی بے بے کا چکلا کھولنے کا حکم دیا اس نطفہ حرام طوائف نسل کا نام پتہ چل جائے اس ساری سازش کے اصل مجرم اور گشتی کے بچے کا پتہ چل جائے گا اصل مجرم اپنے بے بے کا رات کو چکلا کھلوانے والا ہے

wasiqjaved

https://twitter.com/x/status/1513863957102342150
اداروں اور قوم کے درمیان تفریق پیدا کرنے کی کوششوں کا بھی نوٹس،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا مختلف حلقوں کی جانب سے پاک فوج کے خلاف چلائی گئی مہم کا نوٹس،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کےشرکاکاعسکری قیادت پرمکمل اطمینان کا اظہار،آئی ایس پی آر

عض عناصرگمراہ کن مہم کےذریعےادارےاورعوام کےدرمیان خلیج پیداکررہےہیں،شرکاء

بعض عناصرگمراہ کن مہم کےذریعےادارےاورعوام کےدرمیان خلیج پیداکررہےہیں،شرکا

کورکمانڈرزکاافسروں اورجوانوں کی قربانیوں کوخراج تحسین،آئی ایس پی آر

آرمی چیف کا فارمیشنز کی آپریشنل تیاریوں پر اطمینان کا اظہار، آئی ایس پی آر

پاک فوج نے ہمیشہ قومی سلامتی کا بغیر سمجھوتے کے تحفظ کیا اور کرتی رہے گی،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا قومی قیادت پر مکمل اعتماد کا اظہار،آئی ایس پی آر

فورم کا کچھ حلقوں کی جانب سے پاک فوج کو بدنام کرنےکی حالیہ پروپیگنڈہ مہم کا نوٹس ،آئی ایس پی آر

https://twitter.com/x/status/1513862994769420288%5B%2FMEDIA%5B%2FSIZE%5D%5B%2FRIGHT%5D
Neutrals ۔۔۔۔ mera ⁦??⁩