محمد بن سلمان کا ملکی قوانین تبدیل کرنیکا اشارہ

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It's about time Saudi Arabia is waking up and coming out of men-made laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia.
The seed of the Quran alone is already been sown in the Arab world as young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility and the majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's about time Saudi Arabia is waking up and coming out of men-made laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia.
The seed of the Quran alone is already been sown in the Arab world as young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility and the majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions.
what is this??? pl dont create needless controversy...the post fo MBS changing law in SA...we have no problem with that, ....and we should not even have any...leave it be there, please...

Wake up Pak

what is this??? pl dont create needless controversy...the post fo MBS changing law in SA...we have no problem with that, ....and we should not even have any...leave it be there, please...
I do not understand what are you trying to say?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not understand what are you trying to say?
my concern is with some terminologies and phrases in your response...i.e" laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia , young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions".... these are very generalized and in my view significantly incorrect statements...(Allah Knows better)...n this will drag discussion to another topic...hope u understand...

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

my concern is with some terminologies and phrases in your response...i.e" laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia , young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions".... these are very generalized and in my view significantly incorrect statements...(Allah Knows better)...n this will drag discussion to another topic...hope u understand...
No, it won't drag discussion to another topic but this is basically what MBS has said.
Problem is that we do not want to discuss things where our own beliefs get questioned.
What I wrote is what I have researched and believe in it. I am just a student of the Quran. The majority of Muslims do get offended as their belief is based on hearsay and what our parents have taught us from childhood. We do not bother to think and reflect just blindly following and if someone tries to bring forth the facts then all they can say Allah knows best. Of course, Allah knows best but He has given us the faculty of hearing, mind, and sight and we will be questioned accordingly.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, it won't drag discussion to another topic but this is basically what MBS has said.
Problem is that we do not want to discuss things where our own beliefs get questioned.
What I wrote is what I have researched and believe in it. I am just a student of the Quran. The majority of Muslims do get offended as their belief is based on hearsay and what our parents have taught us from childhood. We do not bother to think and reflect just blindly following and if someone tries to bring forth the facts then all they can say Allah knows best. Of course, Allah knows best but He has given us the faculty of hearing, mind, and sight and we will be questioned accordingly.
as long as i have herd his interview...i did not any of his statement as mentioned in your response.. i repeat.." laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia , young people are questioning 200+ old hahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions"...he did not say any of this...and at the end we are all argue on ground like..i have researched, we replace our opinion with "facts is"...we need to correct this attitude...i have no problem with the change of law in SA (its their domain)...

Minister (2k+ posts)
ملکی قوانین بدلنے کے بعد منیرے کنجر صفدرے کنجر اور مختارے کنجر نے اپنے رحیم یار خان والے بروتھل کا ہیڈ آفس وہیں کھولنے کا ارادہ کر لیا ہے اس سلسلے میں گشتی فراری اور بودی کنجر سیکلاں والے کو بھئی مین شئیر ہولڈر رکھا گیا ہے ایڈ ور ٹائزنگ سیکشن میں ڈڈو چارجر منشیات فروش ہوشیار پوری گشتی کی اولاد کنجر ثنا اللہ جعلی رانا ، کالا خنزیر مثلی اور کنجر بد صورت زبیر عمر چوڑا ، اور ڈڈو چارجر کے ساتھ ساتھ عظمی بخاری گوبر والئ ایڈز کی بیماری اور کنجر اور میراثی نہال جعلی ہاشمی کالے باند ر کو ان کا جونئیر پمپ بھی رکھا گیا ہے
پس پردہ کنجر پرویز جھوٹ شدید اور بجو احسن اقبال بھونکے کو رکھا گیا ہے اور تنظیم سازی کے لئے مہا تنظیم ساز کنجر طلال چودری کو نامزد کیا ہے خلائی کھوتے کے چارج میں
Wah, Wah, where did you get so much diction, I am really impressed.

Wake up Pak

as long as i have herd his interview...i did not any of his statement as mentioned in your response.. i repeat.." laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia , young people are questioning 200+ old hahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions"...he did not say any of this...and at the end we are all argue on ground like..i have researched, we replace our opinion with "facts is"...we need to correct this attitude...i have no problem with the change of law in SA (its their domain)...
Did I say that he said it? " laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia, young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions".
Have you read the Quran or ahadith?

If you can not understand my point of view then I suggest you leave it here as it would be impossible to make any sense to you.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did I say that he said it? " laws based on some fake hadeeth and sharia, young people are questioning 200+ old ahadith which have no authenticity or credibility, n majority of ahadeeth are in fact insult to the Prophet Mohammad, His wives, and the companions".
Have you read the Quran or ahadith?

If you can not understand my point of view then I suggest you leave it here as it would be impossible to make any sense to you.
Yes you said ...extract of ur comment is pasted for your record..."but this is basically what MBS has said...."

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good for them, its about Saudi stepped out of the dark ages. The most damage to Islam that has been done is by Saudia and Iran. And because of them majority of the non muslim world has this view that Islam is some kind of outdated and prehistoric religion and its followers lunatics
Cant stand either of the losers. These arse holes have caused immense damage to Muslims with desperation to be top dog.

bj_008

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ملکی قوانین بدلنے کے بعد منیرے کنجر صفدرے کنجر اور مختارے کنجر نے اپنے رحیم یار خان والے بروتھل کا ہیڈ آفس وہیں کھولنے کا ارادہ کر لیا ہے اس سلسلے میں گشتی فراری اور بودی کنجر سیکلاں والے کو بھئی مین شئیر ہولڈر رکھا گیا ہے ایڈ ور ٹائزنگ سیکشن میں ڈڈو چارجر منشیات فروش ہوشیار پوری گشتی کی اولاد کنجر ثنا اللہ جعلی رانا ، کالا خنزیر مثلی اور کنجر بد صورت زبیر عمر چوڑا ، اور ڈڈو چارجر کے ساتھ ساتھ عظمی بخاری گوبر والئ ایڈز کی بیماری اور کنجر اور میراثی نہال جعلی ہاشمی کالے باند ر کو ان کا جونئیر پمپ بھی رکھا گیا ہے
پس پردہ کنجر پرویز جھوٹ شدید اور بجو احسن اقبال بھونکے کو رکھا گیا ہے اور تنظیم سازی کے لئے مہا تنظیم ساز کنجر طلال چودری کو نامزد کیا ہے خلائی کھوتے کے چارج میں
رانا صاب، میں ایسے الفاظ کا کبھی بھی فین نہیں رہا۔ لیکن آج میں یہ ضرور تسلیم کروں گا کہ میسج پڑھ کے میرا بے اختیار" ہاسا" ہی نکل گیا۔
?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Before he opens his big yapping mouth and tell the rest of the world that he is changing the law of his country, he should be prosecuted for ruthlessly murdering, almost slaughtering Khashoggi in Turkey . This lose canon can fire in any direction without much use of his brain , which I doubt if he even has in his skull.
He should consider himself lucky that licking the USA Ares saved his own butts after the conspiracy and murdering Jamal Khashoggi.

If the world ever have any fairness and runs by by the laws they make, he should have been behind the bars now instead of opening his stupid mouth telling tales ... His is a real crook person with devil mind .