مریم نواز شریف نے پختونخوا کے سولرائزیشن پراجیکٹ کی تصویریں شیئر کرڈالیں

4maryamnawazshajjrjhrjhs.png

وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب مریم نواز شریف نے "روشن پنجاب پروگرام" کے حوالے سے بیان جاری کرتے ہوئے خیبر پختونخوا کے سولرائزیشن پراجیکٹ کی تصویریں شیئر کردی ہیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق سماجی رابطے کی ویب سائٹ ایکس پر مریم نواز شریف نے" وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب کا روشن پنجاب پروگرام" کے حوالے سے پیغام جاری کرتے ہوئے اس پروگرام کےتحت لگائے گئے سولر منصوبوں کی تصاویر شیئر کیں۔

مریم نواز شریف نے اس بیان میں کہا کہ وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب مریم نواز کی زیر صدارت اجلاس میں پنجاب کے 50ہزار گھرانوں میں ون کے وی سولر سسٹم لگانے کی اصولی منظوری دیدی گئی ہے۔

GL1DgcsbYAApKow

اس موقع پر وزیراعلیٰ کا مختلف گھروں میں ون کےوی سولر سسٹم لگا کر افادیت کا جائزہ لینے کا حکم بھی دیا ، اس پروگرام کےتحت شہریوں کو دو سولر پلیٹیں، بیٹری، انورٹر اور تاریں فراہم کی جائیں گی، یہ سہولت 100 یونٹ تک بجلی استعمال کرنےوالے صارفین کو فراہم کی جائے گی۔

مریم نواز شریف نے جو تصاویر شیئر کیں وہ اکتوبر 2020 میں خیبر پختونخوا حکومت کی جانب سے چارسدہ کے ایک سرکاری اسکول میں سولر سسٹم نصب کرنے کے بعد اتاری گئی تھیں اور یہ تصاویر اس وقت کی میڈیا رپورٹس کے ساتھ بھی شیئر کی گئیں تھیں۔

GL9XAFeXAAA8UmX

مریم نواز کی اس غلطی کی نشاندہی کرتے ہوئے فیصل امین خان نے کہا کہ عمران خان ٹھیک کہتے تھے کہ ایک تو یہ نالائق ہیں اور دوسرا یہ سیکھنے کی کوشش بھی نہیں کرتے۔
انہوں نے طنزیہ انداز اپناتے ہوئے مزید کہا کہ وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب خیبر پختونخوا سولرائزیشن کی تصاویر لگا کر کریڈٹ لینے کی ناکام کوشش کررہے ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1783239651689382394

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's not like a football club, everyone's on his own.
We can support IK and still fight with each other also.

But one thing we should all unite, regardless of whoever we support is to help siasat.pk
Currently it's been banned in Pakistan. all users should unite for this cause.

Those who support PTI and IK

Siberite

It's not like a football club, everyone's on his own.
We can support IK and still fight with each other also.

But one thing we should all unite, regardless of whoever we support is to help siasat.pk
Currently it's been banned in Pakistan. all users should unite for this cause.
So, you don't realize how detrimental is their attitude when they exhibit this kind of MF behavior and then claim to be the supporters of IK and PTI and therefore screwing IK's image.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Munawarkhan
PTI is the 10th largest political party in the world, with millions of voters/supporters worldwide. Everyone will speak his or her mind on social media, and no matter what, you can not control millions of them.
The worst voters/supporters with the vulgar language of any political party are Pottywari of PMLUN.

Munawarkhan

So, you don't realize how detrimental is their attitude when they exhibit this kind of MF behavior and then claim to be the supporters of IK and PTI and therefore screwing IK's image.

Thank you for caring for IK's image.
Yes a few bad eggs do hurt his image, but this is how social media is worldwide full of angry foul mouthed individuals. If you see Messi fans fighting with Ronaldo fans online, doesn't mean that Messi instructed them to do so, nor can other fans control what people say.

Siberite

Thank you for caring for IK's image.
Yes a few bad eggs do hurt his image, but this is how social media is worldwide full of angry foul mouthed individuals. If you see Messi fans fighting with Ronaldo fans online, doesn't mean that Messi instructed them to do so, nor can other fans control what people say.
I didn't mean to say that IK instructed him, however, those who are really loyal to IK should work to stop these idiots who are hell bend destroying a saint personality of IK. They have literally high jacked your party.

Munawarkhan

One way to stop this as I said in the first post.
When you see bad / abusive posts, please report them

I didn't mean to say that IK instructed him, however, those who are really loyal to IK should work to stop these idiots who are hell bend destroying a saint personality of IK. They have literally high jacked your party.

Siberite

One way to stop this as I said in the first post.
When you see bad / abusive posts, please report them
That is not what I asked you. I quit reporting it since the moderation is next to nothing on this site anymore. However, those abusers claim to support PTI more than anyone else.
It seems you are reluctant to condemned it in your posts. And that is fine with me. I don't see how these abusive posts help PTI cause. It is rather destructive.