ویڈیو:ڈاکوؤں نے سبزی فروش کو لوٹ لیا، سبزی بھی لوٹ لی

کراچی کے علاقے کورنگی میں اسٹریٹ کرمنلز نے سبزی فروش بھی نہ چھوڑا اور لوٹ کر فرار ہوگئے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق کے مطابق کراچی کے علاقے کورنگی میں ڈاکوؤں نے سبزی فروش کو لوٹ لیا جس کی فوٹیج منظر عام پر آگئی ہے ، فوٹیج میں ملزمان کے چہرے واضح طور پر دیکھے جاسکتے ہیں۔

فوٹیج میں دیکھا جاسکتا ہے کہ ایک سبزی فروش ایک گلی میں کھڑا سبزی بیچنے کی کوشش کررہا ہے،ا سی اثناء میں دو نوجوان سبزی فروش سے کچھ دور رک جاتے ہیں جن میں سے ایک نوجوان پیدل جبکہ دوسرا موٹرسائیکل پر سبزی فروش کی طرف بڑھنا شروع ہوجاتا ہے۔

بعدازاں پیدل نوجوان سبزی فروش کو پستول دکھاکر اسکی جیبوں کی تلاشی لیکر سے پیسے نکال لیتا ہے جس پر سبزی فروش کسی قسم کی مزاحمت نہیں کرتا۔

ملزمان کو جاتے جاتے سبزی فروش سے سبزی بھی لوٹ کر فرار ہوتے دیکھاجاسکتا ہے۔

پولیس کے مطابق سبزی فروش کو لوٹنے کا واقعہ گزشتہ روز پیش آیا جس کی تفتیش جاری ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ 2021 کے آٹھ ماہ کے دوران کراچی میں اسٹریٹ کرائم کے 50 ہزار سے زائد واقعات رپورٹ ہوئے جن میں سب سے زیادہ وارداتیں موٹرسائیکل چھیننے، اسکے بعد موبائل فونز اور گاڑیاں چھیننے کی ہیں۔

پولیس رپورٹ کے مطابق رواں سال 8 ماہ کے دوران شہریوں سے 34 ہزار 181 موٹر سائیکلیں چھینی گئیں ،شہریوں کو 14 ہزار 578 موبائل فون اور ایک ہزار 268 گاڑیاں چھینی گئی ہیں۔

ان وارداتوں میں 54 افراد جاں بحق ہوئے جبکہ 458 افراد زخمی ہوئے۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You have to finish the sources of corruption. Those politicians are the sources and reasons of this situation. Kaisay koi haram khor London mei apnay ganjon or gidhon k sath betha Pakistan k hukumrani Ka Soch saktha hai.. Zardari beghayrat ne kaisay Surrey mehal dakaar liya..hum kaisay bhoolain? Imran khan koi Farishta Nahi ek bewaqoof insan hai, lekin meray paison se flats Nahi khareeday GA. Ek haram khor k beti gashti inqalabi Bani hai ajkal or boht saray kuttay us k agay peechay dum hila k galiyan Imran khan ko detay Hain...BC
Lets see if the politicians are the only corrupt element in the society . In my opinion , the bigger alligators are always get away scot free. The military Industrial Complex has tons of examples of corruption going back many decades . Just recently, the ex COARS Kiyani, migrated to live in Australia after his retirement . Gen Asim with many Papa Jones stores in USA, unaccountable assets in foreign land, caught with his pant down . Yet, IK only had two hours interview and decided to let him keep his wealth and his assets without any investigation ...
The whole process of accountability has been showered with one sided cases, witch hunt and unsustainable record of lopsided victims . It has been allowed to lose its credibility for fair and transparent accountability . And again IK only happy to see his opponents under the probe and his partners out of the wrath of NAB and its chairman .
NAB chairman itself has been found to be involved with indecent acts with a woman whose husband was under the investigation . Yet, IK looked other way and insist on keeping this dirty fish in the pond for his own vested interests.

I can go on and on and prove to you that this whole process of accountability is nothing more than farce ... Its incredibly one sided and unfair which has put a question mark on the intention of IK and his government .

But just not let this debate kills the matter in hand. If nothing else, IK could have at least brought some reform to this notoriously characterless police in Pakistan.
But we can recite surat Fatiha and say goodbye to a tsunami of change and better life. And why IK unable to deliver what he promised ? Just turn around and see who is surrounding him and you will get your answer. Ina Lillah Hay

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
کراچی کی ہر گلی ہر محلے میں اسی محلے سے کسی نوجوان کو ٹرینڈ کرکے سنائپر بنا یا جا ئے اور پندرہ بیس ڈاکو پھڑ کا دئے جائیں باقی سب بندے کے پتر بن جائیں گے ایک دور آیا تھا جب روز روز کی ڈکیتیوں سے تنگ آکر کراچی کے لوگوں نے تین چار واقعات میں ڈاکو زندہ جلا دئے تھے پھر کچھ عرصے ڈکیتیاں نا ہونے کے برابر ہو گئی تھیں پھر شاید عدالت کے پیٹ میں قانون کا مروڑ اٹھا تھا اور انہوں نے موب جسٹس کا منع کر دیا تھا اور پھر وہی لوٹ مار شروع ہوگئی
یا تو ان کو زندہ جلانا شروع کردو یا گولی مارنا یہی ایک حل ہے اس مثلے کا

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets see if the politicians are the only corrupt element in the society . In my opinion , the bigger alligators are always get away scot free. The military Industrial Complex has tons of examples of corruption going back many decades . Just recently, the ex COARS Kiyani, migrated to live in Australia after his retirement . Gen Asim with many Papa Jones stores in USA, unaccountable assets in foreign land, caught with his pant down . Yet, IK only had two hours interview and decided to let him keep his wealth and his assets without any investigation ...
The whole process of accountability has been showered with one sided cases, witch hunt and unsustainable record of lopsided victims . It has been allowed to lose its credibility for fair and transparent accountability . And again IK only happy to see his opponents under the probe and his partners out of the wrath of NAB and its chairman .
NAB chairman itself has been found to be involved with indecent acts with a woman whose husband was under the investigation . Yet, IK looked other way and insist on keeping this dirty fish in the pond for his own vested interests.

I can go on and on and prove to you that this whole process of accountability is nothing more than farce ... Its incredibly one sided and unfair which has put a question mark on the intention of IK and his government .

But just not let this debate kills the matter in hand. If nothing else, IK could have at least brought some reform to this notoriously characterless police in Pakistan.
But we can recite surat Fatiha and say goodbye to a tsunami of change and better life. And why IK unable to deliver what he promised ? Just turn around and see who is surrounding him and you will get your answer. Ina Lillah Hay
Beghayrat gernails, kanjar nab chairman, kuttay politicians, corrupt judges sub qabili nafrat Hain..yeh BATA aap kaisay ek corruptulghazi ko support kartay ho? Zameer pe bojh Nahi parta?

Siberite

Beghayrat gernails, kanjar nab chairman, kuttay politicians, corrupt judges sub qabili nafrat Hain..yeh BATA aap kaisay ek corruptulghazi ko support kartay ho? Zameer pe bojh Nahi parta?
Hayrat Hai Kay Aap say Tum per Agaien ? Tum eik U turner per kesay yakeen Rukhti ho ? Jo kehta tha kay eik Chuprasi hai, lakin aaj osi Chaprasi ko Interior Minister Bunaya howa hai . Baray Dako ko aapni hakoomat main shamil Kya Howa Hai ?
Main Tu Aaj bhi kehta hoon kay Sharif family kay khilaf saboot lao aur osay UK main liable karo. Court main ja kar oskay saray assets ko seize karwao.

Wo kion nahi kartay ? Kya Saboot nahi hai ya Koi Arshid Malik jesa Judge nahi mil raha ?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ ڈاکو تو کسی گٹر کے کیڑوں سے بھی غلیظ مخلوق ہے ۔ ۔ ۔
اتنے پھدو ڈاکو ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
This the beginning. Don't u know a family started with gutter dhukkan theft and become rulers of Pakistan

Shan ALi AK 27

جس دور میں لُٹ جائے فقیروں کی کمائ
اُس دور کے سلطاں سے کوئ بھول ہوئ ہے ۔​
جمہوریت کے مطابق سلطان کی جگہ عوام لگا لیں
جنہوں نے چوروں کو نہ صرف ٤٠ سال
بلکہ ٢٠١٨ میں بھی عدالتوں سے سزا یافتوں کو ١٩٠ سیٹیں دیں اور الزام پھر عدالتوں پر اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ پر لگاتے ہیں

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
جمہوریت کے مطابق سلطان کی جگہ عوام لگا لیں
جنہوں نے چوروں کو نہ صرف ٤٠ سال
بلکہ ٢٠١٨ میں بھی عدالتوں سے سزا یافتوں کو ١٩٠ سیٹیں دیں اور الزام پھر عدالتوں پر اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ پر لگاتے ہیں
exactly what I think bro.
imran ko bhi pata naheen kya pari thi.
dunyawi naam waisey hi bana liya tha.
jo bhi hota izaat ki maut marta,
kisi butto ya tashreef ki tara geedar wali zindagi naheen basr kerta.
awam always chill anyways.

Shan ALi AK 27

I think Imran Khan is doing what any Moral and honest person who has ability to do will do.

Being a wise politician he is aware of our Nations immoralities but he never ever blame
the public. He always praise the public, and working hard to educate them.

Remember when they created environment against Musharraf in public he just quit and wasn't willing to sacrifice and left the public on behalf of Zardari and Nawaz
and we all saw how public was punished by Zardari and Nawaz for 10 years.

Public was insulted everywhere in every gov. department even on streets they
were pushed and thrown in the names of protocols and what not.
Since Imran Khan came he is trying restored respect of middle, and lower class.
I think he has achieved a lot but there is a lot which couldn't be done yet cs of system mafia, international animosity and Covid. Eventually Pakistan will prosper under Imran Khan's leadership.

Siberite

No one will leave this world unless his batin is exposed. IK was desperate for power. Otherwise , he wouldn't make peon his Interior Minister and Bara Daco his partner.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Hayrat Hai Kay Aap say Tum per Agaien ? Tum eik U turner per kesay yakeen Rukhti ho ? Jo kehta tha kay eik Chuprasi hai, lakin aaj osi Chaprasi ko Interior Minister Bunaya howa hai . Baray Dako ko aapni hakoomat main shamil Kya Howa Hai ?
Main Tu Aaj bhi kehta hoon kay Sharif family kay khilaf saboot lao aur osay UK main liable karo. Court main ja kar oskay saray assets ko seize karwao.

Wo kion nahi kartay ? Kya Saboot nahi hai ya Koi Arshid Malik jesa Judge nahi mil raha ?
Imran khan ko incompetence pe phansi charao...es ki hakoomat BHI khatam Karo, jail mei dalo...lekin kya Nawaz Sharif corrupt wapis elaaj hai? Allah Ka naam le Kar Dil se kaho kya Woh corrupt Nahi hai? Kya London flats, sugar mills, offshore companies , steel mills , money laundering mei involved Nahi?

Visionartist

بڑے لعنتی ہیں بلاول ہاؤس کے یہ تھرڈ کلاس ڈاکو
بیچارہ سبزی فروش اپنے بچوں کی روٹی کے لیے ایک ٹھیلے پر سبزی بیچ رہا ہے یہ مردار ڈاکو اسکو تو چھوڑ دیں
tafteesh meyn un talaq banigala sey mila hey

Hussain1967

You have to finish the sources of corruption. Those politicians are the sources and reasons of this situation. Kaisay koi haram khor London mei apnay ganjon or gidhon k sath betha Pakistan k hukumrani Ka Soch saktha hai.. Zardari beghayrat ne kaisay Surrey mehal dakaar liya..hum kaisay bhoolain? Imran khan koi Farishta Nahi ek bewaqoof insan hai, lekin meray paison se flats Nahi khareeday GA. Ek haram khor k beti gashti inqalabi Bani hai ajkal or boht saray kuttay us k agay peechay dum hila k galiyan Imran khan ko detay Hain...BC
Add Generals into your list of corrupt people. They avoid the list of most PTI supporters and I have to remind it every time. Kia un ka naam lainay say bhi hukoomat chali jaati hai? Siberite Kavalier

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Add Generals into your list of corrupt people. They avoid the list of most PTI supporters and I have to remind it every time. Kia un ka naam lainay say bhi hukoomat chali jaati hai? Siberite Kavalier
You didn't
Hamaray jernails toh maha beghayrat Hain...en ki toh poori families Canadians or Americans Hoti Hain...

Siberite

Imran khan ko incompetence pe phansi charao...es ki hakoomat BHI khatam Karo, jail mei dalo...lekin kya Nawaz Sharif corrupt wapis elaaj hai? Allah Ka naam le Kar Dil se kaho kya Woh corrupt Nahi hai? Kya London flats, sugar mills, offshore companies , steel mills , money laundering mei involved Nahi?
Didn't IK try every little thing against NS and placed him and other opponents in prison ? Has he able to get the money from foreign countries ? Did he ever try it outside of Pakistan and away from the Pakistani Judiciary ?
He has a best chance of getting all so called laundered money from overseas if he can try NS in UK court. Ask him to bring his evidence and put a claim on the properties and assets NS is holding in UK .

I like to see how far he can go with the kind of evidence he has against them in UK courts.

Tell me who in world will believe Pakistani Courts ? They have no credibility because they are run by Boots . Whenever Boots wants someone pressurized, the courts come to help Boots . This has been a history of Pakistan .

I am in favor of accountability but not this circus which PTI stage everyday in Media. I believe in fair and transparent accountability right across the board. And not by this Chumi Chairman of NAB who himself is a morally corrupt person . I like to see the General, Bureaucrats and politicians together in the same court with same treatment .

What PTI and IK is doing right now and for the last 3 years is a shame not accountability. He is saving his ministers and members and only going after his opponents causing credibility issues with the whole process.

Now, you go and hang IK for his incompetence, unfair treatment and his favoritism . Try hanging him for his U turns, his collaboration with known corrupts and Baray Daco in Punjab .

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Didn't IK try every little thing against NS and placed him and other opponents in prison ? Has he able to get the money from foreign countries ? Did he ever try it outside of Pakistan and away from the Pakistani Judiciary ?
He has a best chance of getting all so called laundered money from overseas if he can try NS in UK court. Ask him to bring his evidence and put a claim on the properties and assets NS is holding in UK .

I like to see how far he can go with the kind of evidence he has against them in UK courts.

Tell me who in world will believe Pakistani Courts ? They have no credibility because they are run by Boots . Whenever Boots wants someone pressurized, the courts come to help Boots . This has been a history of Pakistan .

I am in favor of accountability but not this circus which PTI stage everyday in Media. I believe in fair and transparent accountability right across the board. And not by this Chumi Chairman of NAB who himself is a morally corrupt person . I like to see the General, Bureaucrats and politicians together in the same court with same treatment .

What PTI and IK is doing right now and for the last 3 years is a shame not accountability. He is saving his ministers and members and only going after his opponents causing credibility issues with the whole process.

Now, you go and hang IK for his incompetence, unfair treatment and his favoritism . Try hanging him for his U turns, his collaboration with known corrupts and Baray Daco in Punjab .
I have one simple question, for the said problems of incompetence, corruption, favouritism, money laundering, doing personal businesses with an enemy as a security threat why would you favour curroptulghazi?

Siberite

I have one simple question, for the said problems of incompetence, corruption, favouritism, money laundering, doing personal businesses with an enemy as a security threat why would you favour curroptulghazi?
Look Saleema , I am not here for anyone's character certification . I am asking the proof of the above and I am also asking to pin them with proof. What is being done here is a slander on the name of accountability ...

Why do you think IK insist on the corrupt NAB chairman ? Let me rephrase the question . Do you think the NAB chairman is a corrupt person after watching his viral clips ?

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Look Saleema , I am not here for anyone's character certification . I am asking the proof of the above and I am also asking to pin them with proof. What is being done here is a slander on the name of accountability ...

Why do you think IK insist on the corrupt NAB chairman ? Let me rephrase the question . Do you think the NAB chairman is a corrupt person after watching his viral clips ?
Bhai maan liya na keh Imran khan incompetent hai, mulk k liye Kuch Nahi Kiya...lekin kya corruptulghazi theek karega? Let's suppose there is no court or rule of law, in your personal opinion corruptulghazi, gungloon, Qatri Calibri Kukri farms, TTs jhoot Hain keh nahi? I'm not asking about proof or any verdict from any court of law...Your PERSONAL opinion..your zameer...