ویڈیو:ڈاکوؤں نے سبزی فروش کو لوٹ لیا، سبزی بھی لوٹ لی

کراچی کے علاقے کورنگی میں اسٹریٹ کرمنلز نے سبزی فروش بھی نہ چھوڑا اور لوٹ کر فرار ہوگئے۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق کے مطابق کراچی کے علاقے کورنگی میں ڈاکوؤں نے سبزی فروش کو لوٹ لیا جس کی فوٹیج منظر عام پر آگئی ہے ، فوٹیج میں ملزمان کے چہرے واضح طور پر دیکھے جاسکتے ہیں۔

فوٹیج میں دیکھا جاسکتا ہے کہ ایک سبزی فروش ایک گلی میں کھڑا سبزی بیچنے کی کوشش کررہا ہے،ا سی اثناء میں دو نوجوان سبزی فروش سے کچھ دور رک جاتے ہیں جن میں سے ایک نوجوان پیدل جبکہ دوسرا موٹرسائیکل پر سبزی فروش کی طرف بڑھنا شروع ہوجاتا ہے۔

بعدازاں پیدل نوجوان سبزی فروش کو پستول دکھاکر اسکی جیبوں کی تلاشی لیکر سے پیسے نکال لیتا ہے جس پر سبزی فروش کسی قسم کی مزاحمت نہیں کرتا۔

ملزمان کو جاتے جاتے سبزی فروش سے سبزی بھی لوٹ کر فرار ہوتے دیکھاجاسکتا ہے۔

پولیس کے مطابق سبزی فروش کو لوٹنے کا واقعہ گزشتہ روز پیش آیا جس کی تفتیش جاری ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ 2021 کے آٹھ ماہ کے دوران کراچی میں اسٹریٹ کرائم کے 50 ہزار سے زائد واقعات رپورٹ ہوئے جن میں سب سے زیادہ وارداتیں موٹرسائیکل چھیننے، اسکے بعد موبائل فونز اور گاڑیاں چھیننے کی ہیں۔

پولیس رپورٹ کے مطابق رواں سال 8 ماہ کے دوران شہریوں سے 34 ہزار 181 موٹر سائیکلیں چھینی گئیں ،شہریوں کو 14 ہزار 578 موبائل فون اور ایک ہزار 268 گاڑیاں چھینی گئی ہیں۔

ان وارداتوں میں 54 افراد جاں بحق ہوئے جبکہ 458 افراد زخمی ہوئے۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai maan liya na keh Imran khan incompetent hai, mulk k liye Kuch Nahi Kiya...lekin kya corruptulghazi theek karega? Let's suppose there is no court or rule of law, in your personal opinion corruptulghazi, gungloon, Qatri Calibri Kukri farms, TTs jhoot Hain keh nahi? I'm not asking about proof or any verdict from any court of law...Your PERSONAL opinion..your zameer...
Lets talk about my own personal opinion . To be fair and honest with the nation, we need to fix where the route has been taken place . And that is 3 folds. Number one is Judiciary. Number two is Armed forces Generals and the number three is Politicians.
As I said to you before, In order to have some credibility, the process of accountability needs to be above the like or dislike of authorities.
I also like to see the corrupt politicians rejected by people if you ever wants to keep the democracy alive and well. However, the idea of filling your favored people in the accountability institutions creating a perception that it is not fair and one sided process and carries no credibility.
IK ruined the accountability process by injecting media circus and allowing the politicians to claim victims. It serves no purpose and it will not have any durable impact on people's opinion .

Had it been a fair and transparent process, the dirty fishes would be washed away with clean water and credible process where even opponents will not able to raise their fingers.
But the problem is IK himself came in to power by striking a deal and compromising his principles.... And that is the cruel reality which you people still don't accept or admit.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets talk about my own personal opinion . To be fair and honest with the nation, we need to fix where the route has been taken place . And that is 3 folds. Number one is Judiciary. Number two is Armed forces Generals and the number three is Politicians.
As I said to you before, In order to have some credibility, the process of accountability needs to be above the like or dislike of authorities.
I also like to see the corrupt politicians rejected by people if you ever wants to keep the democracy alive and well. However, the idea of filling your favored people in the accountability institutions creating a perception that it is not fair and one sided process and carries no credibility.
IK ruined the accountability process by injecting media circus and allowing the politicians to claim victims. It serves no purpose and it will not have any durable impact on people's opinion .

Had it been a fair and transparent process, the dirty fishes would be washed away with clean water and credible process where even opponents will not able to raise their fingers.
But the problem is IK himself came in to power by striking a deal and compromising his principles.... And that is the cruel reality which you people still don't accept or admit.
Imran khan, generals, judiciary k sath gungloon khanadan, corruptulghazi, Calibri Qatri Bibi BHI qabeli nafrat Hain keh nahi? Kya Imran khan or es pooray Nizam k zayro zabar Kar k ek corrupt khanadan ko dubara moqa milna chaheyay? Jo log Imran khan ko corrupt or incompetent maan k doosray corrupt banday k liye naram gosha rakhne pe insaf se pesh at hai?

Siberite

Imran khan, generals, judiciary k sath gungloon khanadan, corruptulghazi, Calibri Qatri Bibi BHI qabeli nafrat Hain keh nahi? Kya Imran khan or es pooray Nizam k zayro zabar Kar k ek corrupt khanadan ko dubara moqa milna chaheyay? Jo log Imran khan ko corrupt or incompetent maan k doosray corrupt banday k liye naram gosha rakhne pe insaf se pesh at hai?
It doesn't matter what you or I think. If you so much firmly believe on their corruption , you need to bring the evidence and convict them in a transparent way . Not using Judges like Arshad Malik.

If IK is not corrupt, then why he is holding Pervaiz Ellhi and Monis Ellahi in his government ? What Fahmida Riaz is doing there ? Why the Shida Tilly a known Lota and a fake reformer is Interior Minister ? Why Faroog Naseem, the Musharraf's remnants is his law Minister. Why Baber Awan , a fake scholar and fake degree holder is his Parliamentary Adviser ? Why he let Gen Asim go Scott free ? Why is he not doing anything about JKT ?
Any Answer ?

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
It doesn't matter what you or I think. If you so much firmly believe on their corruption , you need to bring the evidence and convict them in a transparent way . Not using Judges like Arshad Malik.

If IK is not corrupt, then why he is holding Pervaiz Ellhi and Monis Ellahi in his government ? What Fahmida Riaz is doing there ? Why the Shida Tilly a known Lota and a fake reformer is Interior Minister ? Why Faroog Naseem, the Musharraf's remnants is his law Minister. Why Baber Awan , a fake scholar and fake degree holder is his Parliamentary Adviser ? Why he let Gen Asim go Scott free ? Why is he not doing anything about JKT ?
Any Answer ?
I know they are corrupt and I hate them for their corruption. I will never forgive Imran khan for his incompetence. But I hate Nawaz Chor and his supporter alike. Because they don't hate him for his corruption. Now can you tell me why do you support Corruptulghazi and gungloo khanadan?

Siberite

I know they are corrupt and I hate them for their corruption. I will never forgive Imran khan for his incompetence. But I hate Nawaz Chor and his supporter alike. Because they don't hate him for his corruption. Now can you tell me why do you support Corruptulghazi and gungloo khanadan?
I don't trust the Pakistani court because of their history. You bring evidence of his corruption and prove in transparent way , I will accept the verdict.
I don't come here to defend anyone who has committed corruption . But I am not a pet . Neither a parrot of Boots and IK alliance.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't trust the Pakistani court because of their history. You bring evidence of his corruption and prove in transparent way , I will accept the verdict.
I don't come here to defend anyone who has committed corruption . But I am not a pet . Neither a parrot of Boots and IK alliance.
I think we can't argue more. If you can't a difference in day and light, sky and earth, corruption and no corruption then you are as azaad as a ..... But for me for my zameer and as a human and musalman I will never tolerate those "London to kya Pakistan main BHI MERI koi property Nahi" For me Corruptulghazi, gungloon, Calibri gashti , mushahidullah, fahmeeda Mirza jehangir Tarin, fawad Chaudhry, Shehnaz Shareer, chairman nab, beghayrat jernails, corrupt judges and saray haram khor patwari or un k families or tum haram nutfon ko Janam denay walon pe Lanat and for the sake of our country and our zameer we hate you dhankay k chot pe...Lanat Teri Soch pe keh ek corrupt ko corrupt Nahi keh saktay...kya Zindagi hai Teri Kitna bojh Hoga Teri zameer par..Woh Kitna hi corruption karay toh karay lekin hum nafrat karengain or tum jaisay bezameer difa karengain..

Siberite

I think we can't argue more. If you can't a difference in day and light, sky and earth, corruption and no corruption then you are as azaad as a ..... But for me for my zameer and as a human and musalman I will never tolerate those "London to kya Pakistan main BHI MERI koi property Nahi" For me Corruptulghazi, gungloon, Calibri gashti , mushahidullah, fahmeeda Mirza jehangir Tarin, fawad Chaudhry, Shehnaz Shareer, chairman nab, beghayrat jernails, corrupt judges and saray haram khor patwari or un k families or tum haram nutfon ko Janam denay walon pe Lanat and for the sake of our country and our zameer we hate you dhankay k chot pe...Lanat Teri Soch pe keh ek corrupt ko corrupt Nahi keh saktay...kya Zindagi hai Teri Kitna bojh Hoga Teri zameer par..Woh Kitna hi corruption karay toh karay lekin hum nafrat karengain or tum jaisay bezameer difa karengain..
Fine with me. Each one of us make our own bed and sleep in it. I don't accuse anyone of the crime I have no proof of rather than slandering them and accusing their family and subjecting them to some of the worst moral degradation . I can only recall what Tsunami mind set had done to Kalsoom Nawaz at her death bed. Allah is watching over us. And he is the best of the Judges.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Fine with me. Each one of us make our own bed and sleep in it. I don't accuse anyone of the crime I have no proof of rather than slandering them and accusing their family and subjecting them to some of the worst moral degradation . I can only recall what Tsunami mind set had done to Kalsoom Nawaz at her death bed. Allah is watching over us. And he is the best of the Judges.
Hell with kulsoom and her gungloon offsprings she was a partner in their crime..She is facing the wrath of Almighty....For me Pakistan and it's people comes first. I will never tolerate or defend the ill-gotten money of this poor nation to become Panamay and London flats..Defending a Calibri queen with her illegitimate offspring from another nutfa haram. Don't try to be a nice person when you are not calling a corrupt a corrupt.

Siberite

Hell with kulsoom and her gungloon offsprings she was a partner in their crime..She is facing the wrath of Almighty....For me Pakistan and it's people comes first. I will never tolerate or defend the ill-gotten money of this poor nation to become Panamay and London flats..Defending a Calibri queen with her illegitimate offspring from another nutfa haram. Don't try to be a nice person when you are not calling a corrupt a corrupt.
As I said to you before. I am not a PTI pet. I don't go around cursing people without evidence. So, Stop talking about others and accuse them . Specially those who are passed away . Their good and bad is with Allah. Don't try to be Judge when you have nothing to prove. I can see what kind of mentality allows to spy on a dying person to ensure it is her on the death bed . I don't think you would even consider your own go through that kind of lowliness.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
As I said to you before. I am not a PTI pet. I don't go around cursing people without evidence. So, Stop talking about others and accuse them . Specially those who are passed away . Their good and bad is with Allah. Don't try to be Judge when you have nothing to prove. I can see what kind of mentality allows to spy on a dying person to ensure it is her on the death bed . I don't think you would even consider your own go through that kind of lowliness.
Allah wanted to show that bitch that all the money her husband sucked out from the poor of Pakistan couldn't save her. She was even in more misery when she realised that she is dying like a pig in filth. She knew those flats, those cars, that hospital her daughter and her corrupt and unfaithful husband was curse on the whole family. Actually when corruptulghazi offered an iPhone to Kim Barker she was quite angry. That bitch was the silent partner same as their kanjar mother was partner in crimes with their corrupt father changa manga pump..Anyways I don't respect corrupt people who died like dogs.. remember a filthy and ugly mushahidullah and Ataulqasmi the ultimate khachar how they died. Someone showed me a photo of his qabar and a donkey was pissing on it.

Siberite

Allah wanted to show that bitch that all the money her husband sucked out from the poor of Pakistan couldn't save her. She was even in more misery when she realised that she is dying like a pig in filth. She knew those flats, those cars, that hospital her daughter and her corrupt and unfaithful husband was curse on the whole family. Actually when corruptulghazi offered an iPhone to Kim Barker she was quite angry. That bitch was the silent partner same as their kanjar mother was partner in crimes with their corrupt father changa manga pump..Anyways I don't respect corrupt people who died like dogs.. remember a filthy and ugly mushahidullah and Ataulqasmi the ultimate khachar how they died. Someone showed me a photo of his qabar and a donkey was pissing on it.
You are a filthy idiot. And I don't even think you are a female. The idiot mind set of your who calls everyone corrupt except your leader is a known disease . A disease of heart when it has nifak in it.
I asked you a simple question. If you have any proof of any wrong doing , bring it up in the court get them convicted in a fair process . Instead of that, you started to use your known filth and yell and curse a deceased person . Without having a proof of any wrong doing .
No Muslim is allowed to throw up its ugly filth from inside after a person passed away. No Muslim shows that kind of hatred and filth which you are showing here and that is also without any proof of her wrong doing .

I doubt very much that if you are a Muslim . Even Allah ordained that don't talk about the dead and leave their deeds with Allah even if you know it. And here you are opening your filth without an iota of evidence and proof. lahol Wala Kuwata.........