پاکستان میں 4 کمرشل پروازیں بھارتی میزائل کی رینج میں تھیں:ایوی ایشن ذرائع

indian-mass-pak.jpg

بھارتی میزائل کا حادثاتی طور پر چلنا اور میاں چنوں میں گرنا الگ بات لیکن اس غلطی سے پاکستان میں بڑا حادثہ رونما ہوسکتا تھا، ایو ایشن ذرائع کے مطابق اس حادثے کے وقت اس علاقے کے آس پاس دو بین الاقوامی سمیت چار کمرشل فلائٹ فضا میں تھیں۔

ایوی ایشن ذرائع نے انکشاف کیا کہ اگر بھارتی میزائل کی ڈائریکشن اوپر یا بلندی کی طرف ہوتی تو خدانخواستہ کوئی ایک طیارہ حادثے کا شکار ہوسکتا تھا،ذرائع کے مطابق 9 مارچ کی شام حادثے کے وقت خانیوال ساہیوال اور چیچہ وطنی کے اوپر 2 غیر ملکی سمیت چار کمرشل طیارے پرواز کررہے تھے۔

ایوی ایشن ذرائع نے مزید بتایا کہ لاہور سے کراچی کیلئے روانہ ہونے کے نجی ایئرلائنز ایئربلیو کی پرواز پی اے 405 ٹھیک 6:33 بجے 35700 فٹ کی بلندی پر چیچہ وطنی کے اوپر پرواز کررہی تھی،جبکہ مسقط سے سیالکوٹ کے لیے اسلام ایئر کی پرواز اے وی301 بھی خانیوال کے قریب 39 ہزار فٹ کی بلندی سے محو پرواز تھی۔

اتنا ہی نہیں فلائی دبئی کی پرواز ایف زیڈ 338 سیالکوٹ سے دبئی کیلئے روانہ ہوکر اس وقت ساہیوال کے قریب 30 ہزار فٹ کی بلندی پر تھی جبکہ پاکستان انٹرنیشنل ایئر لائنز کی پرواز پی کے 305 جو عین اس وقت 27400 فٹ کی بلندی سے ساہیوال اور چیچہ وطنی کے درمیان سفر میں تھی۔

اتنے بڑی سنگین غلطی کے بعد بھی بھارت کو ہوش نہ آیا پاکستان نے معاملہ اٹھایا تو بھارت نے معذرت کی،بھارتی وزارت دفاع نے کہا کہ معمول کی دیکھ بھال کے دوران تکنیکی خرابی کی وجہ سے میزائل حادثاتی طور پر فائر ہوا۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take the matter to the UN Security Council.
Get the backing of OIC member states in the upcoming OIC FM's conference in ISB.
It was an intentional plan to check the responses. Civil airlines were in danger but there can be very little possibility to hit any plane. I must say one in thousand since missile was not an anti-air missile but surface to surface.

If it was was surface to air missile, then it was a huge blunder since such long range missile use built in guidance and locking system after firing and initial guidance.

I am sure ISPR is hiding something to check indian response. Also no Surface to surface missile can change direction like this.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
United Nations ??? ?
Anything comes out of the debate or nothing comes out, irrespective of that, NEVER surrender your options and rights when it comes to foreign policy issues. At max the US or the UK or France will veto it, it doesn't matter, just register your protest and expose them.
Everyone knows nothing +ve will come out, but at least as a sovereign State you have exercised your right of protest.
Isn't it better than doing nothing???

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take the matter to the UN Security Council.
Get the backing of OIC member states in the upcoming OIC FM's conference in ISB.
I think there is no legal basis to do so. It is an accepted and acknowledged mistake after all.
However some regulatory agency regarding aviation , if exists, can be engaged for checks, regulations and fines on India and for inspection regime,
However, better both forces discuss this issue to take measures to avoid such incidence in future. If there were so many flights in air, that could have led to a very bad situation for India as well with long term percussions, though there was a very small chance of that.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

It was an intentional plan to check the responses. Civil airlines were in danger but there can be very little possibility to hit any plane. I must say one in thousand since missile was not an anti-air missile but surface to surface.

If it was was surface to air missile, then it was a huge blunder since such long range missile use built in guidance and locking system after firing and initial guidance.

I am sure ISPR is hiding something to check indian response. Also no Surface to surface missile can change direction like this.

Absolutely right.
This was reportedly their Brahmos missile, their so called state of the art, top of the line missile which obviously is loaded with guidance, precision and locking systems.

We MUST take it to UN Security Council on urgent basis.

Dr Adam

I think there is no legal basis to do so. It is an accepted and acknowledged mistake after all.
However some regulatory agency regarding aviation , if exists, can be engaged for checks, regulations and fines on India and for inspection regime,
However, better both forces discuss this issue to take measures to avoid such incidence in future. If there were so many flights in air, there' could have led to a very bad situation for India as well with long term percussions.

I would want Pakistan to take it to every available international forum and expose India. It is difficult to believe that it was a stray missile.
Did India inform Pakistan before testing the missile???
If yes, then its a different ball game, but if NOT, then India ko her forum per gahsetow aur ragaidow.
India will never miss such a chance viz a viz Pakistan.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان کو عالمی عدالت میں کیس کرنا چاھیے ممکنہ چار پروازیں جو متاثر ھو سکتی تھیں ان کی قیمت بطور جرمانہ کلیم کرنا چاھیں اور جب تک نہ دیں بھارتی فلایٹس بین کریں پاکستان سے گزرنے سے روکیں۔

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
They choose the right time. There was no international flight in Pak airspace at that time other than flights coming to Pak or going out of Pak.