پرویز مشرف کو وطن واپس لانےکی تیاری کی جا رہی ہے:صحافی کامران شاہد کا دعویٰ

pervaiz-musharaf-back-pakistan-kam.jpg

کامران شاہد کا کہنا ہے کہ ان کو کسی ذرائع سے پتہ چلا ہے کہ پرویز مشرف کے خاندان کی رضامندی اور ڈاکٹر کے مشورے پر سابق صدر کو وطن واپس لانے کی مکمل تیاری کر لی گئی ہے۔

معروف اینکر و صحافی کامران شاہد نے کہا کہ ان کو ذرائع نے بتایا ہے کہ جنرل مشرف کو پاکستان واپس لانے کے تمام انتظامات خاندان کی رضامندی اور ڈاکٹروں کے مشورے کے بعد کیے جا رہے ہیں- اس میں ایئر ایمبولینس وغیرہ شامل ہیں.انہوں نے یہ بھی کہا کہ ادارہ اپنے سابق سربراہ کے ساتھ کھڑا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1536275449667629057
یاد رہے کہ چند روز قبل مسلم لیگ ن کے رہنما خواجہ آصف نے بھی اس حوالے سے اشارہ دیا تھا کہ جنرل مشرف کی خراب صحت کے پیش نظر ان کو وطن واپس آنے میں کوئی رکاوٹ نہیں ھونی چاہیے۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ماضی کے واقعات کو اس سلسلے میں مانع نہیں ھونے دینا چاہیے .اللہ انکو صحت دے اور وہ عمر کے اس حصہ میں وقار کیساتھ اپنا وقت گزار سکیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1535495501117902848

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now comes the test again, does anyone in Pakistan has the "DUM" to trial the former dictator who broke the constitution and made sure that the imperial masters' interests are well served in this region.

Siberite

The dictator is in total paralysis and perhaps comatose. Pakistan was never a country which stood on high principles as far as the law is concerned. I opposed Musharraf even when he was the dictator running the Government. I think he deserve to be brought back to justice . But alas, if my country and its Chuhdries had any care for the Constitution and law . He should not be allowed back in the country . But the decision makers are probably already decided it. The rulers in Pakistan are just puppets. It doesn't matter who is in Government, all leaders are helpless when it comes to important decisions.

surfer

The dictator is in total paralysis and perhaps comatose. Pakistan was never a country which stood on high principles as far as the law is concerned. I opposed Musharraf even when he was the dictator running the Government. I think he deserve to be brought back to justice . But alas, if my country and its Chuhdries had any care for the Constitution and law . He should not be allowed back in the country . But the decision makers are probably already decided it. The rulers in Pakistan are just puppets. It doesn't matter who is in Government, all leaders are helpless when it comes to important decisions.
If he's wanted for questioning or facing any court cases (and I can't recall if any cases against him are still pending), then why shouldn't he be brought back? Unless you are saying that he will not be facing any courts when he comes back, which I then agree is wrong. Lets see...

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He suffer in some how incurable disease.Musharraf have the right to breath in mother land.No body should play with any person serious sickness.. He is not fake sick like Nawaz..Its life threatening disease..
Apart from all differences.. I pray for his recovery..

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
He should be burried in UAE !!! Everyone who prefers to live outside better they should show decency to be loyal to those countries atleast . What will happen inside the grave , will have to happen ,even if buried in Jannat ul baqi.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
جی جی، اسلیے تو پاکستان کو قبرستان کہتے ہیں۔ یہ سارے بے غیرت حرامخور حکمران حکمرانی پاکستان میں کرتے ہیں۔ حکمرانی مکمل کرکے اپنے ملک چلے جاتے ہیں اور جب مر جاتے ہیں یا مرنے کے قریب ہونے لگتے ہیں تو دفن ہونے کے لیے پاکستان کے قبرستانوں میں لے آتے ہیں ۔

Siberite

If he's wanted for questioning or facing any court cases (and I can't recall if any cases against him are still pending), then why shouldn't he be brought back? Unless you are saying that he will not be facing any courts when he comes back, which I then agree is wrong. Lets see...
If you can recall, a judge who sentenced him hanging in open was found dead few days later. There are pending cases against him in the court and he is wanted . The big fishes in Pakistan always get preferential treatment everywhere. His hands are dipping with blood of many innocents peoples who lost their lives in unnecessary drone attacks on them . He got free ride on the dead bodies of these people in this world, it is hard to imagine if he can get the same in hereafter.

surfer

If you can recall, a judge who sentenced him hanging in open was found dead few days later. There are pending cases against him in the court and he is wanted . The big fishes in Pakistan always get preferential treatment everywhere. His hands are dipping with blood of many innocents peoples who lost their lives in unnecessary drone attacks on them . He got free ride on the dead bodies of these people in this world, it is hard to imagine if he can get the same in hereafter.
I'm always bemused by those who don't fear the hereafter. I can't imagine how their mind works.

Yes, I recall now about the judge, apparently died of Corona. But in any case I think LHC overturned that judgement.

Islamabadiya

I'm always bemused by those who don't fear the hereafter. I can't imagine how their mind works.

Yes, I recall now about the judge, apparently died of Corona. But in any case I think LHC overturned that judgement.

It was fully supported by Imran khan to let him go without facing conviction

surfer

It was fully supported by Imran khan to let him go without facing conviction
In 2016 right? During PMLN govt?

"Interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said on Thursday the former ruler was being allowed to travel abroad for treatment after a commitment from his lawyers that he would return in 4-6 weeks to face the charges against him."

Funny that Nawaz used the same 4-6 weeks trick...?

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
یار پلیز قبر یہاں نہ بنانا ، الطاف نواز مشرف جن ملکوں سے پناہ لیتے رھے جن کے وفادار ھیں قبریں بھی وھیں بنایئں۔

Islamabadiya

In 2016 right? During PMLN govt?

"Interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said on Thursday the former ruler was being allowed to travel abroad for treatment after a commitment from his lawyers that he would return in 4-6 weeks to face the charges against him."

Funny that Nawaz used the same 4-6 weeks trick...?

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
He suffer in some how incurable disease.Musharraf have the right to breath in mother land.No body should play with any person serious sickness.. He is not fake sick like Nawaz..Its life threatening disease..
Apart from all differences.. I pray for his recovery..
Who stopped him for not breathing in the motherland when he escaped on the first place, Now when you're dying you need to breath in motherland. People like him should not be allowed back in motherland to be buried with full protocols.