کراچی کے نوجوان شہرسدھارنےکومیدان میں

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Youths made Pakistan and youths will save Pakistan.

We old folks, that is 40 years and over, have severely disappointed you, the youth. We failed to guide, to protect from kafereen, and provide with economic developments and to provide security and protection.

take the lead now, I know you can do it and do it well.

Gazoo

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani qoom bhot he sada qoom he,jo bhee Islam oor Pakistan ka nam ley ,ankhye band ker key us key pechye lag jaty he,bad may pher roty he hamrey sath hand ho geya he,waqye may ABID nami ke tahqeeq zarori he ,ager sahee he tu sath doo werna.......
pakistani hi nahi tamam muslim ummah bohat saada hai.jo 40 ,40 saal tak aik hi bad-shah ky saye tale zindagi guzarny per majboor huy hain.3 saal zardariyat ko ho gy hai jo aik dajjalyat se kam nahi lakin afreen hai hamary sabar aur be hisi ki thand mahool hai.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope...build(ing) a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. That is what Imran Khan is doing.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Revolutionaries, March the earth and shake it like an earthquake and let the globe know that Pakistan is awakened...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Look at the name of the head ,Abid Beli.

Again a street person like Altaf Husain.

It will be another MQM.

I hope its not cooked up by PPP to compete with MQM just like gen Zia created MQM against PPP

If so then may Lord help us

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Best of luck with these guys, but i am damn sure that these 2000+ guys will follow those 60k+ revolutionaries, who banged the streets of Pakistan on 23rd March 2011 :)

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmm, good thinking.
I was expecting similar from political leaders but all failed.
now people have to come out , surely a true leader will also emerge from this.
After success people should ignore all hesitant polititions, NS, IK, JI etc. If these leaders could have the guts[ which unfortinately they dont have ] Pakistan wont be in such bad condition.