ہم نے عشق رسولﷺ کو ڈرامہ بنا لیا ہے،مفتی اکمل

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is sahib ko apni purani vedios be watch ker laing chahie. Now because of govt pressure and awam ka tto these all moulna keh rahie Haan kie yeh sub wrong hie. Pehlie kahan thie jub police walie and public ka nuqsan hot tha because rizvi party. I agreed inorder to show ur love to beloved Nabi Muhamad peace be upon on him just follow his seerat.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is sahib ko apni purani vedios be watch ker laing chahie. Now because of govt pressure and awam ka tto these all moulna keh rahie Haan kie yeh sub wrong hie. Pehlie kahan thie jub police walie and public ka nuqsan hot tha because rizvi party. I agreed inorder to show ur love to beloved Nabi Muhamad peace be upon on him just follow his seerat.

Ya video purani hy

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
What part of "no point in trying to explain it to you" did you not get?

You know very well that you post a comment without understanding that this video is an old video and have no link with Sialkot incident. so Now you are trying hard to avoid it by saying..

"No point"

any way be happy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You know very well that you post a comment without understanding that this video is an old video and have no link with Sialkot incident. so Now you are trying hard to avoid it by saying..

"No point"

any way be happy.
I'll just post this video instead to expose the hypocrisy of such bhands instead

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'll just post this video instead to expose the hypocrisy of such bhands instead

hypocrisy??
Original video have no link with Toheen e rislaat and killing of some.

:)

By posting this video you prove my point.

You try to relate two different things and post a comment without understanding the video of original thread.

Your comment
Khana puri and Name shamil ho jaye. etc..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
:)

By posting this video you prove my point.

You try to relate two different things and post a comment without understanding the video of original thread.

Your comment
Khana puri and Name shamil ho jaye. etc..
Wah G wah, kya baat hai. Water cooler aap ka huwa. ? ? ?