یوکرائن کے آفیشل ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ سے پیوٹن سے متعلق کیا ٹویٹ کیا گیا؟

FMVnbBCWUAIysdJ

موجودہ دور میں جنگ صرف زمینی اور فضائی یا آبی ہی نہیں بلکہ اب سوشل میڈیا بھی باقاعدہ طور پر ایک محاذ سمجھا اور مانا جاتا ہے۔ اسی لیے روس اور یوکرائن کے درمیان جاری تنازع جہاں شدت اختیار کر رہا ہے وہی دونوں اطراف سے سوشل میڈیا کے اسٹریٹجک محاذ پر بھی میدان مارنے کی کوششیں کی جا رہی ہیں۔

دونوں ممالک کے حالیہ تنازع کے پیش نظر سوشل میڈیا پر مسلسل ایسے ٹرینڈز ٹاپ پر ہیں جن میں اس مسئلے پر گفتگو کی جا رہی ہے، گزشتہ روز روسی صدر کے یوکرین پر حملوں کے اعلان کے بعد جیسے ہی روسی میزائل اور ٹینک یوکرین پہنچے، یوکرین کے آفیشل ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ پر ایک معنی خیز پیغام جاری کیا گیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1496767831182041089
یوکرینی حکومت کے ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ سے جرمنی کے آمر اور نازی رہنما ایڈولف ہٹلر کا روسی صدر ولادیمیر پیوٹن کے ہمراہ ایک خاکہ شیئر کیا گیا جس میں ایڈولف ہٹلر کو پیوٹن کی جانب ہنستے مسکراتے اور پیار سے دیکھتے ہوئے دکھایا گیا ہے۔

خاکہ پوسٹ کرنے کے بعد ٹوئٹ میں کہا گیا کہ یہ کوئی میم یا مزاحیہ تبصرہ نہیں ہے بلکہ یہ اس وقت ہماری اور آپ کی حقیقت ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1496837835743133699
ایک اور ٹوئٹ میں کہا گیا کہ "روس کو ٹیگ کر کے بتائیں کے آپ اس کے بارے میں کیا سوچتے ہیں؟"

یاد رہے کہ یوکرین کےدارالحکومت کیف میں جمعہ کی صبح دو دھماکوں کی آواز سنی گئی، جبکہ بیلاروس کے راستے یوکرین میں داخل ہونے والی روسی فوج یوکرینی دارالحکومت کیف سے 20 میل کے فاصلے تک پہنچ گئی ہے۔

حملوں میں دونوں جانب سے ہلاکتوں اور تنصیبات کو نقصان پہنچانے کے دعوے کیے جا رہے ہیں۔ یوکرین نے روس کی پیش قدمی روکنے کیلئے اپنے ملک کے ایک پل کو اڑا دیا ہے جبکہ یوکرینی شہریوں نے رات سب وے اور زیر زمین میٹرو اسٹیشنز پر پناہ لی تھی۔

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
“ Russia ?? is a sleeping bear ? , do not provoke Russia ?? “.
As they provoked her in 2014 when they denied to extend her contract to use Crimea and then what happened.
Russia not only took all Crimea but also helped 2 other parts of the country to get some types of independent.
And now Russia wanted a in written paper that this country wouldn’t join NATO .
They again didn’t accept the condition , which provoked again Russia .
USA and other nations only morally supporting, which is not enough.
I hope there will be again table talk and peace will come soon .

Nosarbazian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
“ Russia ?? is a sleeping bear ? , do not provoke Russia ?? “.
As they provoked her in 2014 when they denied to extend her contract to use Crimea and then what happened.
Russia not only took all Crimea but also helped 2 other parts of the country to get some types of independent.
And now Russia wanted a in written paper that this country wouldn’t join NATO .
They again didn’t accept the condition , which provoked again Russia .
USA and other nations only morally supporting, which is not enough.
I hope there will be again table talk and peace will come soon .
Since when Russia is HER??

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since when Russia is HER??
Normally I do not reply jokes of political kids.
But , because I want to teach sometimes so I am saying you and others .
1 ) Go on Google
2 ) Type there “ Russia and her allies “
3 ) And if you are brave enough then
4 ) Say us the results of your search ;)

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
1 ) Go on Google

yeh gooron ko naee bemaari hy... calling every thing they like "HER"
motorcycle=SHE
Car= SHE
100$ = SHE
If you ask me it sounds creepy... They think they are empowering women kind.... but are they??
Fuk-in thurkeys

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ukrainians hate Russia and Putin. In Western Ukraine, in flea markets and streets, you could see toilet paper being sold with Putin's face on it. They were selling it as a souvenir. This was several years ago. Generally I found Ukrainians very nice, humble and friendly as opposed to Russians who are more rough and brash.

Nosarbazian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
1 ) Go on Google
I don't reply to ignorant people and I'm Gona stick to it ?