یہ جمہوریت نہیں۔ ایم کیو ایم وزارتیں نہیں لے رہی ۔ ڈاکٹر خالد مقبول

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
جو لوگ کہ رہے ہیں کے پاکستان کے حالات حکومت کی کامیاب امپورٹ کے بعد خراب ہوں گے توپریشانی کی کوئی بات نہیں.آپ دیکھیں گے کے چند دن میں آیی ایم ایف کے خزانہ کے دروازے کھلنے والے ہیں .سارے مسائل اور شرائط عمران خان کی نافرمان حکومت کے لییں تھیں، یہی تو وجہ ہے کے تمام ادارے /اٌودھارے کافی مطمین نظر اتے ہیں یہ الگ بات ہے کے قرض واپسی تو غریبوں کی انے والی نسلوں نے کرنی ہوگی .

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو لوگ کہ رہے ہیں کے پاکستان کے حالات حکومت کی کامیاب امپورٹ کے بعد خراب ہوں گے توپریشانی کی کوئی بات نہیں.آپ دیکھیں گے کے چند دن میں آیی ایم ایف کے خزانہ کے دروازے کھلنے والے ہیں .سارے مسائل اور شرائط عمران خان کی نافرمان حکومت کے لییں تھیں، یہی تو وجہ ہے کے تمام ادارے /اٌودھارے کافی مطمین نظر اتے ہیں یہ الگ بات ہے کے قرض واپسی تو غریبوں کی انے والی نسلوں نے کرنی ہوگی .
yes , shabaz can also remove Pakistan from FATF if he ask his abu USA ?

hello

New-Project-2022-04-15-T233154-344.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lekin in rundiyon me sasta comdom use kiya hai aur ek harami pait mein paida horaha hai. Jald hi abortion kerwani parde gi

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Awaam ko tou phir bi kuch nahin milnaa. General Mafia and Criminal Sharifs will eat all money again!

gorgias

طارق متین نے بتایا کہ مبینہ طور پر دوست مزاری کو لوٹا بنانے میں نون لیگ کے بیس کروڑ لگے۔

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
DON'T BLEM ANYONEONE ELSE.
you gave thugs 174 sets now you are blaming institutions.
Let me tell you they were not 174, they were only 84+55=139 other 35 were bought with the help of USA dollars and this Nadeem Anjum guy did nothing when his duty is to kill the snakes wirhin and safegaurd the nation from inner and outer threats but instead he facilitated them. Gen. Faiz Hameed was doing his duty excellently.
But this guy brought in to execute the plan.
Do u think that Pak army is that weak that it collapse with the removal of two or three who didnt perform their duty.

Shan ALi AK 27

Let me tell you they were not 174, they were only 84+55=139 other 35 were bought with the help of USA dollars and this Nadeem Anjum guy did nothing when his duty is to kill the snakes wirhin and safegaurd the nation from inner and outer threats but instead he facilitated them. Gen. Faiz Hameed was doing his duty excellently.
But this guy brought in to execute the plan.
Do u think that Pak army is that weak that it collapse with the removal of two or three who didnt perform their duty.
Well 84 + bla bla makes it 174
so it is 174, now How and Why Nadeem Anjum or Faaz Hameed could make less than 174?
Be realistic.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well 84 + bla bla makes it 174
so it is 174, now How and Why Nadeem Anjum or Faaz Hameed could make less than 174?
Be realistic.
Kal ko india bhi khareed le poorey ka poora aivan to phir bhi tumhara yahi jawab ho ga.
Ager kal ko indian backed government a jati hai ato phir bhi army neutral rahey gee.

(waisey hai to ye bhi inidan backed) dawar is going to be minister of safron btw.

Faez hameed k tenure main kyun khareed o frokht nahi ho saki, us waqt bhi to yahi MNAs thae? It time that you answer. Use your brain not just heart.

Ab ki aur pahley ki situation main fark ye hai k pahley leader of thugs NS kehta tha k sub fauj karati hai aur ab swaye leader k poori qaum keh rahi hai k sub fauj ne( fauj mean general) ne kerwya hai.
Before this episode of regime change i would choose army over IK 1000 out of 1000 times but now i myself have changed, i would supprt some one who safegaurd my freedom , my country and should b honest and that one man is IK. Now i would choose IK million out of million times over army.

Last edited: