Altaf being sick hospitalised in London

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Now It's Official. dawn reports: Altaf Hussain undergoing treatment in London

Go! use burnol, you desperartely need it.

Jury is using it. The rest is going to London for Altaf bhai's treatment
Don't you worry! I can wait for the next shipment.
Sources say that a new shipment is at the port but Baber Ghauri wants
5,000 each container! Heck that is a lot of money for a little itch!
Don't you think?

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Now It's Official. dawn reports: Altaf Hussain undergoing treatment in London

Jury is using it. The rest is going to London for Altaf bhai's treatment
Don't you worry! I can wait for the next shipment.
Sources say that a new shipment is at the port but Baber Ghauri wants
5,000 each container! Heck that is a lot of money for a little itch!
Don't you think?

Oh! that's why you are so much in pain.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب آپ قبول کر رہے ہیں کہ جان بچانے کے لیے تقیہ کیا جا سکتا ہے، تو پھر جھگڑا کس بات کا رہا؟ مجھے واقعی آپ کا اعتراض صحیح طور پر سمجھ نہیں آ پا رہا ہے۔

اسلام کی ابتدا تقیہ سے ہوئی۔

اسلام کے پہلے تین سال تک خاموش تبلیغ ہوئی۔ یہ بزدلی تھی اور نہ ایمان کی کمی کی نشانی، بلکہ یہ تقیہ تھا۔

مجھے اس سلسلے میں بہت کچھ دلائل دینے ہیں، اور مجھے دلچسپی ہے کہ آپ کے دلائل بھی سنوں۔ مگر اسکے لیے یہ سیاسی فورم مناسب نہیں۔ بلکہ ہمیں کسی مذہبی فورم کا رخ کرنا چاہیے جہاں ہم کھل کر دوسرے کی بات سن سکیں اور کھل کر اپنی بات کہہ سکیں۔

Mehwish bibi, thats why I said you don't have the capacity to understand or discuss. Those who have taught you these ideas and weird explanations of the Holy Quran know very well what I have written. OK I will make it easy for you. Do you understand Arabic?

Don't worry, I am not going to waste my time you and follow you to a religious form.

16:106 As for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith-and this, to be sure, does not apply to one who does it under duress, the while his heart remains true to his faith, but [only, to] him who willingly opens up his heart to a denial of the truth-: upon all such [falls] God's condemnation, and tremendous suffering awaits them:

The exception is based on:

A) AS for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith.

First condition is to deny God after attained to the faith of Islam.

I asked you, were those people you mentioned to justify the Taqiya by some people in certain period (I am purposefully not using Shia because I dont believe in sects, which are strictly forbidden in Islam) asking the victims to deny God?

Were they not Muslims and believed in God?
The only exception given to the people who are weak of heart and cannot tolerate pain or are scared of death, can deny their faith in Allah SWT, i.e. God.

I didnt say or accepted that you can lie to save your life. I am worthless human, I cannot dare to add or subtract anything from the Word of God. Allah SWT decree I have already explained to you now few times, if you still cannot understand then I cannot help you. I suggest you learn Islam.

I am once again flabbergasted to learn that you are accusing Prophet Muhammad SAW for Taqiya in the first 3 years of Islam (nauzobillah).

Not preaching openly or observing your faith openly does not mean denial of God. When Prophet Muhammad SAW was asked through his Uncle (RA) to accept their offers, Prophet SAW responded that he SAW would not deny his SAW faith in God even if the wealth of the world is given to him SAW.

When public preaching was ordered, or even before it, those who were subjected to punishment bore it with patience and bravery. Please dont bring Prophet SAW in to the discussion, or you will provoke me. There are many examples of Sahabas; you shouldnt even go there.

But there was a big difference from the scenario and period you have mentioned. The oppressors at the time of Prophet SAW were Kuffars, who were demanding for Muslim to deny God i.e. Allah SWT as the only Deity worthy of Worship.

Read the Holy Quran and learn it, instead of bringing what non-sense you have been taught.
Secondly show me in the verse where word Taqiya is used? If it is not then why you wrote Taqiya is a Quranic order? Show me where Quran mentions word Taqiya and says it is an order obligatory on Muslims? If you cannot, you should leave it.

The wording in the Holy Quran is: Min kuffaro billahi min baad imanaha. Learn the Holy Quran, Kuffaro billahi, removes any possibility that you can twist of some other type of kuffar, or denying any body else.
Read what I am writing and then read your own quotations you used earlier from your history.

Peace.

Saboo

Oh! that's why you are so much in pain.

Not every body is as lucky as you. You get three at a time
Baber Gaury even put it on you. You lucky dog you!

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
British Confirm Imran Farooq Case Progressed - Altaf Hussain has Helth Problems

news-04.gif

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: British Confirm Imran Farooq Case Progressed - Altaf Hussain has Helth Problems

AS CASE OF DR FAROOQ PROGRESSING AND EVIL TERRORIST FLIRTY ILTAF MQM GETTING ILL BEFORE BRITISH COURTS FINDS THE REALTY SO HE COULD ESCAPE HIDDENLY WITH FINDING NEW COUNTRY AND NATIONALITY:biggthumpup:

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Re: British Confirm Imran Farooq Case Progressed - Altaf Hussain has Helth Problems

ایک وہ وقت تھا جب وہ بیت الخلا سے باہر آتے تھے تو کراچی میں خبر آتی تھی
جب انھیں چھینک آتی تھی تو قومی نشریاتی رابطے پر نشر کی جاتی تھی
اب یہ حال ہے کہ ایک ہفتے سے اسپتال میں نہ جانے کس حالت میں ہیں کوئی خبر نہیں
وہ تو بھلا ہو ذولفقار مرزا کا کہ ان کے مچاتے ہوے شور میں خبر آ گئی کہ وہ بیمار ہیں
اب صدر اور دوسروں نے گلدستے بھیجنے شروع کردیے
باقی سب تو اپنے بلوں میں جا چھپے ہیں
تصور کریں کس قدر مشکل اور پریشانی کے حالت میں ہونگے
یا مزید فساد پھیلانے کے منصوبے بنا رہے ہونگے

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
SO what if zardari can kill wife not a big deal that iltaf hussain can go and kill farooq indirectly

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
In the past, whenever AKKU Bhai used to go to the hospital for checkup or whatever, It used to come on media right away but this time nobody in LONDON or NINEZERO said anything until ZM took a step and gone to KPC. I hope AKKU BHAI days are over.

Pak1stani

MQMers are making criticism/ dis-likeness of MQM synonymous with hate towards our Urdu speaking brothers in the same way as zionist are equating criticism of Israel policies to antisemitism. Both are 2 different things. No body in Pakistan hate or dislikes urdu speaker but every Pakistani will hate anyone, either he is from MQM, PPP, ANP or any other party if he is involved in Bhatha, target killing land garbing and other crimes.
Urdu speaker are all our brothers sisters we love them and no one can separate them from us but please stop equating criticism of MQM to hate of Urdu speakers. In this land either no one is Mohajir or every one is Mohajir some settled down 60 years back some 2000 years back and some 4000 years.

mujh92

MPA (400+ posts)

So he is not arrested and he can move around in London,which also means tha he is not allowed to leave London or UK.Which also means that their is some thing worrying for MQM in Imran Farooq case.But my guess is that UK athorties may not take immidiate action against Altaf.

mehwish_ali

Mehwish bibi, that’s why I said you don't have the capacity to understand or discuss. Those who have taught you these ideas and weird explanations of the Holy Quran know very well what I have written. OK I will make it easy for you. Do you understand Arabic?

Don't worry, I am not going to waste my time you and follow you to a religious form.

16:106 As for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith-and this, to be sure, does not apply to one who does it under duress, the while his heart remains true to his faith, but [only, to] him who willingly opens up his heart to a denial of the truth-: upon all such [falls] God's condemnation, and tremendous suffering awaits them:

The exception is based on:

A) AS for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith.

First condition is to deny God after attained to the faith of Islam.

I asked you, were those people you mentioned to justify the “Taqiya” by some people in certain period (I am purposefully not using “Shia” because I don’t believe in sects, which are strictly forbidden in Islam) asking the victims to deny God?

Were they not Muslims and believed in God?
The only exception given to the people who are weak of heart and cannot tolerate pain or are scared of death, can deny their faith in Allah SWT, i.e. God.

I didn’t say or accepted that you can lie to save your life. I am worthless human, I cannot dare to add or subtract anything from the Word of God. Allah SWT decree I have already explained to you now few times, if you still cannot understand then I cannot help you. I suggest you learn Islam.

I am once again flabbergasted to learn that you are accusing Prophet Muhammad SAW for “Taqiya” in the first 3 years of Islam (nauzobillah).

Not preaching openly or observing your faith openly does not mean denial of God. When Prophet Muhammad SAW was asked through his Uncle (RA) to accept their offers, Prophet SAW responded that he SAW would not deny his SAW faith in God even if the wealth of the world is given to him SAW.

When public preaching was ordered, or even before it, those who were subjected to punishment bore it with patience and bravery. Please don’t bring Prophet SAW in to the discussion, or you will provoke me. There are many examples of Sahaba’s; you shouldn’t even go there.

But there was a big difference from the scenario and period you have mentioned. The oppressors at the time of Prophet SAW were Kuffars, who were demanding for Muslim to deny God i.e. Allah SWT as the only Deity worthy of Worship.

Read the Holy Quran and learn it, instead of bringing what non-sense you have been taught.
Secondly show me in the verse where word “Taqiya” is used? If it is not then why you wrote “Taqiya is a Quranic order”? Show me where Quran mentions word Taqiya and says it is an order obligatory on Muslims? If you cannot, you should leave it.

The wording in the Holy Quran is: “Min kuffaro billahi min baad imanaha”. Learn the Holy Quran, “Kuffaro billahi”, removes any possibility that you can twist of some other type of kuffar, or denying any body else.
Read what I am writing and then read your own quotations you used earlier from your history.

Peace.

جواب کا شکریہ۔ تھوڑی صورتحال مجھے واضح ہوئی ہے کہ آپ کو کیا اعتراض ہے۔

لیکن آپ کا اعتراض پھر بھی درست نہیں ہے، کیونکہ بنی امیہ کے دور میں جو تقیہ کیا گیا، اس میں کب اللہ کا انکار کیا گیا؟

بنی امیہ کے دور میں کیے گئے تقیہ میں فقط اس بات کو خفیہ رکھنے کی ہدایت تھی کہ اپنا شیعان علی ہونا ظاہر نہ کیا جائے، کیونکہ ابن زیاد اور حجاج بن یوسف اور دیگر بنی امیہ کے وفادار ڈھونڈ ڈھونڈ کر شیعان علی کو نکالتے تھے اور پھر انہیں قتل کر دیتے تھے۔ (یاد رہے تاریخ میں "شیعان علی" کا مطلب وہ نہیں ہے جو آج لیا جاتا ہے یعنی "شیعہ امامی فرقہ" بلکہ تاریخ میں اس سے مراد لوگوں کا وہ گروہ ہے جو کہ بنی امیہ کے مقابلے میں علی ابن ابی طالب کو حق پر سمجھتے تھے اور انہیں دوست و محب رکھتے تھے۔ شیعہ کا لفظی مطلب "گروہ" ہے۔ اسکے مقابلے میں ایک اصطلاح تھی "عثمانی شیعہ"۔ یہ وہ لوگ تھے جو بنی امیہ کو حق پر سمجھتے تھے۔ اس مسئلے کی تفصیل پھر کسی اور وقت۔ انشاء اللہ۔)

مثلا بنی امیہ کے دور میں آل محمد کو رسول (ص) کے منبر سے گالیاں دی جاتی تھیں، مگر لوگ (بشمول صحابہ و تابعین) اس بدعت کو روکنے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں تھے اور باوجویکہ دل سے اس بدعت کو بہت برا جاننے کے، انکے پاس تقیہ کے سوا کوئی چارہ نہیں رہتا تھا۔

صحیح مسلم، کتاب فضائل الصحابہ

6382 - حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ أَبِي حَازِمٍ - عَنْ أَبِي، حَازِمٍ عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ اسْتُعْمِلَ عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ مِنْ آلِ مَرْوَانَ - قَالَ - فَدَعَا سَهْلَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ فَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يَشْتِمَ عَلِيًّا - قَالَ - فَأَبَى سَهْلٌ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَمَّا إِذْ أَبَيْتَ فَقُلْ لَعَنَ اللَّهُ أَبَا التُّرَابِ
ترجمہ:
سہل روایت کرتے ہیں کہ مدینہ میں مروان کے خاندان میں سے ایک شخص حاکم ہوا اور اس نے سہل کو بلایا اور حکم دیا [فَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يَشْتِمَ عَلِيًّا] کہ وہ علی ابن ابی طالب کو گالی دے۔ سہل نے انکار کیا۔ اس پر آوہ حاکم بولا کہ اگر تو گالی دینے سے انکار کرتا ہے تو کہہ لعنت ہو اللہ کی ابو تراب (یعنی علی) پر۔

سنن ابو داؤد (لنک) پر یہ روایت موجود ہے:
Sunnan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 4633:
Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl:
Rabah ibn al-Harith said: I was sitting with someone in the mosque of Kufah while the people of Kufah were with him. Then Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl came and he welcomed him, greeted him, and seated him near his foot on the throne. Then a man of the inhabitants of Kufah, called Qays ibn Alqamah, came. He received him and began to abuse him.
Sa'id asked: Whom is this man abusing? He replied: He is abusing Ali. He said: Don't I see that the companions of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) are being abused, but you neither stop it nor do anything about it?
امید ہے کہ آپ کے شبہات کسی حد تک دور ہوئے ہوں گے۔ انشاء اللہ۔

crankthskunk

جواب کا شکریہ۔ تھوڑی صورتحال مجھے واضح ہوئی ہے کہ آپ کو کیا اعتراض ہے۔

لیکن آپ کا اعتراض پھر بھی درست نہیں ہے، کیونکہ بنی امیہ کے دور میں جو تقیہ کیا گیا، اس میں کب اللہ کا انکار کیا گیا؟

بنی امیہ کے دور میں کیے گئے تقیہ میں فقط اس بات کو خفیہ رکھنے کی ہدایت تھی کہ اپنا شیعان علی ہونا ظاہر نہ کیا جائے، کیونکہ ابن زیاد اور حجاج بن یوسف اور دیگر بنی امیہ کے وفادار ڈھونڈ ڈھونڈ کر شیعان علی کو نکالتے تھے اور پھر انہیں قتل کر دیتے تھے۔ (یاد رہے تاریخ میں "شیعان علی" کا مطلب وہ نہیں ہے جو آج لیا جاتا ہے یعنی "شیعہ امامی فرقہ" بلکہ تاریخ میں اس سے مراد لوگوں کا وہ گروہ ہے جو کہ بنی امیہ کے مقابلے میں علی ابن ابی طالب کو حق پر سمجھتے تھے اور انہیں دوست و محب رکھتے تھے۔ شیعہ کا لفظی مطلب "گروہ" ہے۔ اسکے مقابلے میں ایک اصطلاح تھی "عثمانی شیعہ"۔ یہ وہ لوگ تھے جو بنی امیہ کو حق پر سمجھتے تھے۔ اس مسئلے کی تفصیل پھر کسی اور وقت۔ انشاء اللہ۔)

مثلا بنی امیہ کے دور میں آل محمد کو رسول (ص) کے منبر سے گالیاں دی جاتی تھیں، مگر لوگ (بشمول صحابہ و تابعین) اس بدعت کو روکنے کی پوزیشن میں نہیں تھے اور باوجویکہ دل سے اس بدعت کو بہت برا جاننے کے، انکے پاس تقیہ کے سوا کوئی چارہ نہیں رہتا تھا۔

صحیح مسلم، کتاب فضائل الصحابہ

6382 - حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ أَبِي حَازِمٍ - عَنْ أَبِي، حَازِمٍ عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ اسْتُعْمِلَ عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ رَجُلٌ مِنْ آلِ مَرْوَانَ - قَالَ - فَدَعَا سَهْلَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ فَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يَشْتِمَ عَلِيًّا - قَالَ - فَأَبَى سَهْلٌ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَمَّا إِذْ أَبَيْتَ فَقُلْ لَعَنَ اللَّهُ أَبَا التُّرَابِ
ترجمہ:
سہل روایت کرتے ہیں کہ مدینہ میں مروان کے خاندان میں سے ایک شخص حاکم ہوا اور اس نے سہل کو بلایا اور حکم دیا [فَأَمَرَهُ أَنْ يَشْتِمَ عَلِيًّا] کہ وہ علی ابن ابی طالب کو گالی دے۔ سہل نے انکار کیا۔ اس پر آوہ حاکم بولا کہ اگر تو گالی دینے سے انکار کرتا ہے تو کہہ لعنت ہو اللہ کی ابو تراب (یعنی علی) پر۔

سنن ابو داؤد (لنک) پر یہ روایت موجود ہے:

Sunnan Abu Dawud, Book 40, Number 4633:
Narrated Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl:
Rabah ibn al-Harith said: I was sitting with someone in the mosque of Kufah while the people of Kufah were with him. Then Sa'id ibn Zayd ibn Amr ibn Nufayl came and he welcomed him, greeted him, and seated him near his foot on the throne. Then a man of the inhabitants of Kufah, called Qays ibn Alqamah, came. He received him and began to abuse him.
Sa'id asked: Whom is this man abusing? He replied: He is abusing Ali. He said: Don't I see that the companions of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) are being abused, but you neither stop it nor do anything about it?
امید ہے کہ آپ کے شبہات کسی حد تک دور ہوئے ہوں گے۔ انشاء اللہ۔

Mehwish Bibi,

You said you have understood a little but you didn't. Like I said, your lack of understanding of the Holy Quran due to lack of your understanding of Arabic language is the problem for you, and for majority of Pakistanis that they get mislead so easily.

After saying, that you understood a little you wrote" You objection is not correct, because the "Taqiya" performed in the time of bani Ummia, the denial of God was not done."

This alone is enough to demonstrate neither you understand my two posts nor you understand the Holy Quran. Let me try again.

The message of the Holy Quran and the only exemption given to the Muslims is to deny the God under duress because of either sever punishment or threat to their life and on the condition that they are not able to bear it.

Otherwise, the Holy Quran is full of verses which categorically state that if you give life for your faith, it pleases Allah SWT, and He SWT has promised great rewards in the hereafter.

I even tried to explain that from the Arabic of the Holy Quran, "Min kuffaro billahi min baad imanaha. This verse which you quoted in support of your Practice of "Taqiya" Decreed only the Denial of Allah SWT after achieving the faith (min baad imanaha).

That's why I asked you were those who were fighting against your so-called "Shias" not Muslims? They did have belief in Allah SWT? Were they asking to Deny Allah SWT (Min Kuffaro billahi)?

If they were not asking and themselves were Muslims.Then how the Ayah of the Holy Quran you quoted apply in that period? Why are you misguided and misguiding others by claiming the "Taqiya" is associated with "Shias" because what happened in that period? When the basic condition of the Verse you quoted was not meet?

So Bibi, what are you asking from me now? I have already taught you like a little kid that whatever you are taught is not only wrong but misleading.

You were wrong to say "Taqiya" is a Quranic order and every Muslims has to follow or believe in it.
There is no such order in the Holy Quran, lying is a abhorrent practice in Islam. You because of the teaching you receive are using the Holy Quran for an abhorrent practice of lying. When as a matter of fact, the verse is not applicable in that situation at all, and it is not widely applicable now in the world because nobody is going to threaten your life and ask you to Deny Allah SWT. It may happen in some countries like "India" that some Hindu terrorists kidnap someone and put someone under duress, then it would be applicable. The Verse is valid forever, provided the condition is fulfilled.

Now in your current post you have destroyed your point of view from your own quotation. You said "He is abusing Ali (RA)". That's why I repeatedly pointed out "Min kuffor billahi" denial of Allah SWT, not denial of Ali (RA) or anyone else for that matter.

You have proven from your own quotation that you were wrong to quote that "Taqiya" of "Shias" is a Quranic order and it is obligatory for Muslims to follow Shia's "Taqiya". There is no such order to the Muslims in the Holy Quran.

The concept taught to you is wrong, as you yourself quoted the problem was about supporting Ali (RA) or opposing him (RA). How does the verse of the Holy Quran you quoted is applicable in this situation?
Why did you quoted "Taqiya" is associated with "Shias" because their lives were threatened"?

Allah SWT didn't give Muslims the right to lie because of Political differences or in their fight to who should rule the Muslims. The condition is very clear which I have explained to you and the readers in details now.

May Allah SWT guide you and open your heart. If you still don't get it then please don't bother me again, I am sure, majority of the members who read these posts understood what I have written. And please I am not interested in starting "Sunni" and "Shias" debate here. I only responded because you wrongly quoted two verses of the Holy Quran to justify the abhorrent practice of "Taqiya" or lying. I just wanted for you to understand if you could, but if you cannot, then for the members to understand that you are wrong.

I hope they understood, if you didn't. Please learn the Holy Quran properly rather then following what you are taught. Quran is easy to understand if you try a little.

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Altaf hussain is admitted in hospital

Inshallah he'll die in the same condition probably on the commode.............He has given so much grief to our nation and should get some taste before going to the hell.

Dying the same death as that of Mirza Ghulam Qadiyani . . . . Whom he supports so much . . . .