Altaf being sick hospitalised in London

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Can anybody confirm which hospital the Kallu is hospitalized ?

Can anybody confirm which hospital the Kallu is hospitalized ? I want to go for his Ayyadat.
Yes but pls take some money with u.b/c the entry fee for see this Qudrat ka Anmool Tuhfa is 20 Pounds or 30€ or 40 us dollors..................u can give him Zakat or Fitra or Sadqa too.................If u r empty pocket pls don,t go...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Altaf hussain is admitted in hospital

گندی باتیں کرتے ہووے شرم نہیں آتی جلدی سے ڈاکٹر مہوش علی کو بلوأو کہ وہ سوئی دھاگہ لیکر آیے ان کا آقا، خدا مشکل میں ہے

:lol::lol:ڈاکٹر بیہوش ؟؟؟ یار وڑائچ تو ضرور سوئی کھاۓ گا ڈاکٹر بیہوش سے

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Long live Altaf Hussain...

(message from ppl in hell, lest they too have to give bhatta or get torchered in hell aswell)

In other news: Shaitan has been found with rosary in his hand and praying hard "Ae Khudda Meray Abbu Salamat Rahain"...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Altaf hussain is admitted in hospital

:lol::lol:ڈاکٹر بیہوش ؟؟؟ یار وڑائچ تو ضرور سوئی کھاۓ گا ڈاکٹر بیہوش سے

Ji:( mein nay kia kaha hay ji...hein ji. Lagti to us target killer supporter say aap ki hay. (serious)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?12943-crankthskunkآپ کو کسی نے غلط بتلایا ہے کہ تقیہ کا مطلب کا عام زندگی میں دوسروں سے جھوٹ بولنا ہے۔

میں اوپر بیان کر چکی ہوں کہ منافقت کے مقابلے میں تقیہ ہے جسکا مطلب ہے دل میں ایمان ہونا۔

جھوٹ بولنا اسلام میں حرام ہے جب کہ تقیہ قرآنی احکامات میں سے ہے، دین کا حصہ ہے۔ لہذا ان کو گڈ مڈ کرنا صحیح نہیں۔

اہل تشیع کے حوالے سے تقیہ مشہور اس لیے ہوا کہ ابن زیاد کے دور میں کوفہ و آس پاس چن چن کر شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جا رہا تھا اور یہ جانیں بچاتے پھر رہے تھے۔ پھر حجاج بن یوسف اموی خلفاء کی ایماء پر یہ قتل و غارت کرتا پھرا۔ بنی امیہ کے پورے دور میں حالت یہ تھی کہ علی و فاطمہ جنت کی عورتوں کی سردار و حسن و حسین پر مساجد میں منبر نبوی سے بیٹھ کر آل محمد کو گالیاں دی جاتی تھیں، اور انکے شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جاتا تھا۔

اللہ کڑوڑ کڑوڑ رحمتیں نازل کرے حضرت عمر بن عبد العزیز (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) کہ انہوں نے آ کر اس بدعت کا خاتمہ کیا (حالانکہ انکا اپنا تعلق بنی امیہ سے تھا)۔

والسلام۔
Wah wah.....

A lady like Mehwish is talking.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igTQQ7v_FA&feature=related

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Will Allah be so kind to us and give us double happiness on Eid by taking his gift away from us.

I pray for Pakistan always and this being Ramadan who knows, Allah might grant my wish. Pakistan Zindabad

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آپ کو کسی نے غلط بتلایا ہے کہ تقیہ کا مطلب کا عام زندگی میں دوسروں سے جھوٹ بولنا ہے۔

میں اوپر بیان کر چکی ہوں کہ منافقت کے مقابلے میں تقیہ ہے جسکا مطلب ہے دل میں ایمان ہونا۔

جھوٹ بولنا اسلام میں حرام ہے جب کہ تقیہ قرآنی احکامات میں سے ہے، دین کا حصہ ہے۔ لہذا ان کو گڈ مڈ کرنا صحیح نہیں۔

اہل تشیع کے حوالے سے تقیہ مشہور اس لیے ہوا کہ ابن زیاد کے دور میں کوفہ و آس پاس چن چن کر شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جا رہا تھا اور یہ جانیں بچاتے پھر رہے تھے۔ پھر حجاج بن یوسف اموی خلفاء کی ایماء پر یہ قتل و غارت کرتا پھرا۔ بنی امیہ کے پورے دور میں حالت یہ تھی کہ علی و فاطمہ جنت کی عورتوں کی سردار و حسن و حسین پر مساجد میں منبر نبوی سے بیٹھ کر آل محمد کو گالیاں دی جاتی تھیں، اور انکے شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جاتا تھا۔

اللہ کڑوڑ کڑوڑ رحمتیں نازل کرے حضرت عمر بن عبد العزیز (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) کہ انہوں نے آ کر اس بدعت کا خاتمہ کیا (حالانکہ انکا اپنا تعلق بنی امیہ سے تھا)۔

والسلام۔

Please do not tell me fibs; I am not interested in stories. The fact of the matter is you are trying to convince me of something which is not allowed in Islam, until and unless you are threatened with your life and you do not have the capacity to tolerate the punishment or are too scared to die for your faith, then and then only you are allowed to deny your faith. The Holy Quran only talks about the faith, nothing else. Exception is given to the weak at heart. We know from the life of Sahaba's that Kuffar gave them stern punishments at the earlier period of Islam, but they bear it with courage.

This verse was more appropriate at that period, I am not saying it is not now, but such incidents would not occur regularly in the world now.

What was such compulsion in the period you mentioned? Let me quote the verse again.

16:106 As for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith-and this, to be sure, does not apply to one who does it under duress, the while his heart remains true to his faith, but [only, to] him who willingly opens up his heart to a denial of the truth-: upon all such [falls] God's condemnation, and tremendous suffering awaits them:

Cant you see the verse decreed anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith? Now tell me, were they asking to deny God i.e. Allah SWT? Were they not Muslims and had faith in God, i.e Allah SWT?

You categorically said Taqiya is a Quranic order, every Muslim should abide by the practice of Taqiya. Taqiya is the opposite of Munafqat and means keeping faith in your heart and saying Kalma kuffar from your tongue to save your life.

Please do not go on the other track, or you would be in even more serious troubles. I must advice you, I know the Holy Quran very well, and also Islamic history. I know you are not capable of dealing with serious issue, so I am leaving it here. Take my advice, and do not insist.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
o bhaiyo kalo eak haftay say bimar nahi kisi egenci kay qabzay maien hay ya tu pher mirza ka teer dil pay lag giya hay (clap)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain is under treatment in a local hospital in London

LOCAL IN LONDON...................................??????

ENGLISH IN KARACHI...............................??????

HOSPITAL..............................................WHICH ONE........................we want sent some bouque to him.....why not............................kindly please give some hint or this is also secret last one week.................?????:13::13::13:

Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain is under treatment in a local hospital in London

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan's MQM chief hospitalised in London

Altaf Hussain, chief of Pakistani political party Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), is being treated at a London hospital for the past one week, a statement said on Monday. The party statement, however, did not reveal details about his illness, Geo News reported. The MQM, which was a part of the federal coalition led by the Pakistan Peoples Party of President Asif Ali Zardari, quit earlier this year due to differences on a range of issues ranging from power sharing to the war on terror.

Hussain who lives in exile in London, regularly speaks to his followers in Karachi on the telephone, attracting tens of thousands of people. He fled Pakistan in 1992 after a military operation in Karachi, requested political asylum in Britain and has now become a citizen of the country.
Senior MQM leader Imran Farooq, a close aide of Hussain, was killed in an ambush in London in September 2010.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Pakistan-s-MQM-chief-hospitalised-in-London/Article1-739410.aspx

mehwish_ali

Please do not tell me fibs; I am not interested in stories. The fact of the matter is you are trying to convince me of something which is not allowed in Islam, until and unless you are threatened with your life and you do not have the capacity to tolerate the punishment or are too scared to die for your faith, then and then only you are allowed to deny your faith. The Holy Quran only talks about the faith, nothing else. Exception is given to the weak at heart. We know from the life of Sahaba's that Kuffar gave them stern punishments at the earlier period of Islam, but they bear it with courage.

This verse was more appropriate at that period, I am not saying it is not now, but such incidents would not occur regularly in the world now.

What was such compulsion in the period you mentioned? Let me quote the verse again.

16:106 As for anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith-and this, to be sure, does not apply to one who does it under duress, the while his heart remains true to his faith, but [only, to] him who willingly opens up his heart to a denial of the truth-: upon all such [falls] God's condemnation, and tremendous suffering awaits them:

Can’t you see the verse decreed anyone who denies God after having once attained to faith? Now tell me, were they asking to deny God i.e. Allah SWT? Were they not Muslims and had faith in God, i.e Allah SWT?

You categorically said “Taqiya is a Quranic order, every Muslim should abide by the practice of Taqiya”. “Taqiya is the opposite of Munafqat and means keeping faith in your heart and saying Kalma kuffar from your tongue to save your life”.

Please do not go on the other track, or you would be in even more serious troubles. I must advice you, I know the Holy Quran very well, and also Islamic history. I know you are not capable of dealing with serious issue, so I am leaving it here. Take my advice, and do not insist.

جب آپ قبول کر رہے ہیں کہ جان بچانے کے لیے تقیہ کیا جا سکتا ہے، تو پھر جھگڑا کس بات کا رہا؟ مجھے واقعی آپ کا اعتراض صحیح طور پر سمجھ نہیں آ پا رہا ہے۔

اسلام کی ابتدا تقیہ سے ہوئی۔

اسلام کے پہلے تین سال تک خاموش تبلیغ ہوئی۔ یہ بزدلی تھی اور نہ ایمان کی کمی کی نشانی، بلکہ یہ تقیہ تھا۔

مجھے اس سلسلے میں بہت کچھ دلائل دینے ہیں، اور مجھے دلچسپی ہے کہ آپ کے دلائل بھی سنوں۔ مگر اسکے لیے یہ سیاسی فورم مناسب نہیں۔ بلکہ ہمیں کسی مذہبی فورم کا رخ کرنا چاہیے جہاں ہم کھل کر دوسرے کی بات سن سکیں اور کھل کر اپنی بات کہہ سکیں۔

crankthskunk

Well, here is a video on Altaf Hussain sickness

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Now It's Official. dawn reports: Altaf Hussain undergoing treatment in London

If Gazoo Bhai posts it then its confirmed and official and if I post this news then its propaganda and sensationalism ! Hain jee ?
@Adeel , @Waseem , @wadaich

It all depends on the credibility of the person posting the news. So far Gazoo uncle has the highest credibility on this forum.:)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Now It's Official. dawn reports: Altaf Hussain undergoing treatment in London

It all depends on the credibility of the person posting the news. So far Gazoo uncle has the highest credibility on this forum.:)
And your's is the lowest! It now stands at -90

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

kidnes kharaab ho gayee hongi becharay ki "PAANI" pi pi kar . Na mazaak urao logi is tarah kisi ka . Allah nay insaan aur janvar dono ko paida kiya hai . Kisi bhi janvar ka mazaak nahi uraana chahiey ... han agar koi janvar adamkhor ban jaye tau usko ya maar dena chahiey ya at least uskay marnay ki dua'ain zaroor karni chahien . Ramzaan almost khatam ho raha hai ...jaldi jaldi dua karo sab . ;)