Altaf being sick hospitalised in London

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Can anybody confirm which hospital the Kallu is hospitalized ?

Originally Posted by khan.can
Where your mother was hospitalized when JR. KALLU i.e. you were born !!!

wht altaf is doing in maternity unit???
keya Gay bhi pregnant hona laga?

Dear,

The Birth of Khan.can is a miracle in the history of Gays as he is the first and the only result of a gay versus gay intercourse . . . .

His both fathers are Altaf and Baber Ghori . . . .
:13:
:13: :13: :13:

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mehwish Bibi,

You said you have understood a little but you didn't. Like I said, your lack of understanding of the Holy Quran due to lack of your understanding of Arabic language is the problem for you, and for majority of Pakistanis that they get mislead so easily.

After saying, that you understood a little you wrote" You objection is not correct, because the "Taqiya" performed in the time of bani Ummia, the denial of God was not done."

This alone is enough to demonstrate neither you understand my two posts nor you understand the Holy Quran. Let me try again.

The message of the Holy Quran and the only exemption given to the Muslims is to deny the God under duress because of either sever punishment or threat to their life and on the condition that they are not able to bear it.

Otherwise, the Holy Quran is full of verses which categorically state that if you give life for your faith, it pleases Allah SWT, and He SWT has promised great rewards in the hereafter.

I even tried to explain that from the Arabic of the Holy Quran, "“Min kuffaro billahi min baad imanaha”. This verse which you quoted in support of your Practice of "Taqiya" Decreed only the Denial of Allah SWT after achieving the faith (min baad imanaha).

That's why I asked you were those who were fighting against your so-called "Shias" not Muslims? They did have belief in Allah SWT? Were they asking to Deny Allah SWT (Min Kuffaro billahi)?

If they were not asking and themselves were Muslims.Then how the Ayah of the Holy Quran you quoted apply in that period? Why are you misguided and misguiding others by claiming the "Taqiya" is associated with "Shias" because what happened in that period? When the basic condition of the Verse you quoted was not meet?

So Bibi, what are you asking from me now? I have already taught you like a little kid that whatever you are taught is not only wrong but misleading.

You were wrong to say "Taqiya" is a Quranic order and every Muslims has to follow or believe in it.
There is no such order in the Holy Quran, lying is a abhorrent practice in Islam. You because of the teaching you receive are using the Holy Quran for an abhorrent practice of lying. When as a matter of fact, the verse is not applicable in that situation at all, and it is not widely applicable now in the world because nobody is going to threaten your life and ask you to Deny Allah SWT. It may happen in some countries like "India" that some Hindu terrorists kidnap someone and put someone under duress, then it would be applicable. The Verse is valid forever, provided the condition is fulfilled.

Now in your current post you have destroyed your point of view from your own quotation. You said "He is abusing Ali (RA)". That's why I repeatedly pointed out "Min kuffor billahi" denial of Allah SWT, not denial of Ali (RA) or anyone else for that matter.

You have proven from your own quotation that you were wrong to quote that "Taqiya" of "Shias" is a Quranic order and it is obligatory for Muslims to follow Shia's "Taqiya". There is no such order to the Muslims in the Holy Quran.

The concept taught to you is wrong, as you yourself quoted the problem was about supporting Ali (RA) or opposing him (RA). How does the verse of the Holy Quran you quoted is applicable in this situation?
Why did you quoted "Taqiya" is associated with "Shias" because their lives were threatened"?

Allah SWT didn't give Muslims the right to lie because of Political differences or in their fight to who should rule the Muslims. The condition is very clear which I have explained to you and the readers in details now.

May Allah SWT guide you and open your heart. If you still don't get it then please don't bother me again, I am sure, majority of the members who read these posts understood what I have written. And please I am not interested in starting "Sunni" and "Shias" debate here. I only responded because you wrongly quoted two verses of the Holy Quran to justify the abhorrent practice of "Taqiya" or lying. I just wanted for you to understand if you could, but if you cannot, then for the members to understand that you are wrong.

I hope they understood, if you didn't. Please learn the Holy Quran properly rather then following what you are taught. Quran is easy to understand if you try a little.

بھائی ٹھیک ہے آپ کی قرآن فہمی اور آپکی رائے کا احترام ہم کرتے ہیں، مگر براہ مہربانی اسے اختلاف رائے تک رکھئیے اور ہم پر یہ الزام تو لگائیں کہ ہم قرآن سمجھنا ہی نہیں چاہتے۔

ہمیں آپ سے اختلاف رائے اس لیے ہے کیونکہ ہماری رائے میں آپ قرآن کی ان آیات کو سمجھتے ہوئے ظاہر پرستی کی طرف بہت زیادہ جا رہے ہیں۔ جبکہ قرآنی احکامات ایک جنرل اصول پیش کرتے ہیں اور ان اصولوں کا اطلاق مختلف شعبہ ہائے زندگی پر ہوتا ہے۔

مجھے نہیں علم کہ آپ کا تعلق اہلسنت فقہ سے ہے یا پھر قرآنسٹ حضرات کے طبقے سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں (جنہیں عموما منکرین حدیث کے نام سے بھی جانا چاہتا ہے)۔

بہرحال اہلسنت فقہ میں اسکے لیے یہ اصطلاح استعمال ہوتی ہے "العبرۃ لعموم اللفظ لالخصوص السبب اعتبار"۔ یعنی شانِ نزول آیت کے مفہوم کے سمجھنے میں مدد دیتا ہے مگر یہ اخذِ مسائل میں کسی مفسر وفقیہ کو اس واقعہ تک محدود نہیں کردیتا۔ سواصولیین کے ضابطے ’’العبرۃ لعموم اللفظ لالخصوص السبب‘‘ (اخذِ مسائل میں لفظ کی عمومیت کا اعتبار ہوتا ہے نہ کہ خاص سبب کا) کے تحت آیات سے استنباطِ احکام کرتے ہیں۔

چنانچہ، جان کے خوف سے:۔

۔ اللہ کا انکار کرنا، کفریہ کلمات کہنا، ۔۔۔۔ یہ بہت بڑی بات ہے۔

۔ جب کہ فقط اس بات کا اظہار نہ کرنا کہ انسان محبان اہلبیت سے ہے، یہ ایک بہت چھوٹی بات ہے اور اس میں دائرہ اسلام سے نکلنے والی کوئی بات نہیں۔

لہذا یہ بات عقل و تدبر و تفکر کے منافی ہے کہ جان کے خطرے کے پیش نظر ایک چھوٹی بات پر پابندی لگا کر اسے حرام بنا دیا جائے۔۔۔۔ جبکہ اس سے ہزاروں گنا بڑی بات کی اجازت دے دی جائے اور اسے عین اسلام بنا دیا جائے۔

اس واقعے کا کیا جواب دیں گے؟

آپ جو سخت شرائط ہمارے اوپر نافذ کر رہے ہیں، وہ فقط آپکا قیاس ہے اور اسکی زد میں ہم سے قبل بہت سے دیگر لوگ آ جائیں گے۔

مثلا جب علی ابن ابی طالب خلیفہ چہارم بنے تو لوگوں نے انکی بیعت شروع کی اور ان میں حضرت طلحہ بن عبید اللہ اور حضرت زبیر بھی شامل تھے۔ مگر چار مہینے کے بعد وہ رات کی تاریکی میں مدینے سے چپکے سے نکل کر مکہ میں حضرت عائشہ کی فوج کی طرف روانہ ہو گئے۔ اس پر دیگر صحابہ و تابعین نے ان پر اعتراض کیا کہ وہ اللہ کی قسم کھا کر علی ابن ابی طالب کی بیعت کر چکے ہیں، تو پھر کس طرح بیعت توڑ کر آ گئے ہیں اور اس بنا پر وہ باغی بن جائیں گے۔

جواب میں حضرت زبیر اور حضرت طلحہ نے کہا کہ یہ سچ ہے کہ انہوں نے اللہ کے نام پر علی ابن ابی طالب کے ہاتھوں بیعت کی تھی، مگر وہ اس حالت میں تھی جب کہ تلواریں ہماری گردنوں پر تنی ہوئی تھیں۔

کیا مجھے مزید کچھ لکھنے کی ضرورت ہے؟

crankthskunk

بھائی ٹھیک ہے آپ کی قرآن فہمی اور آپکی رائے کا احترام ہم کرتے ہیں، مگر براہ مہربانی اسے اختلاف رائے تک رکھئیے اور ہم پر یہ الزام تو لگائیں کہ ہم قرآن سمجھنا ہی نہیں چاہتے۔

ہمیں آپ سے اختلاف رائے اس لیے ہے کیونکہ ہماری رائے میں آپ قرآن کی ان آیات کو سمجھتے ہوئے ظاہر پرستی کی طرف بہت زیادہجا رہے ہ
یں۔ جبکہ قرآنی احکامات ایک جنرل اصول پیش کرتے ہیں اور ان اصولوں کا اطلاق مختلف شعبہ ہائے زندگی پر ہوتا ہے۔

مجھے نہیں علم کہ آپ کا تعلق اہلسنت فقہ سے ہے یا پھر قرآنسٹ حضرات کے طبقے سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں (جنہیں عموما منکرین حدیث کے نام سے بھی جانا چاہتا ہے)۔

بہرحال اہلسنت فقہ میں اسکے لیے یہ اصطلاح استعمال ہوتی ہے "العبرۃ لعموم اللفظ لالخصوص السبب اعتبار"۔ یعنی شانِ نزول آیت کے مفہوم کے سمجھنے میں مدد دیتا ہے مگر یہ اخذِ مسائل میں کسی مفسر وفقیہ کو اس واقعہ تک محدود نہیں کردیتا۔ سواصولیین کے ضابطے العبرۃ لعموم اللفظ لالخصوص السبب (اخذِ مسائل میں لفظ کی عمومیت کا اعتبار ہوتا ہے نہ کہ خاص سبب کا) کے تحت آیات سے استنباطِ احکام کرتے ہیں۔

چنانچہ، جان کے خوف سے:۔

۔ اللہ کا انکار کرنا، کفریہ کلمات کہنا، ۔۔۔۔ یہ بہت بڑی بات ہے۔

۔ جب کہ فقط اس بات کا اظہار نہ کرنا کہ انسان محبان اہلبیت سے ہے، یہ ایک بہت چھوٹی بات ہے اور اس میں دائرہ اسلام سے نکلنے والی کوئی بات نہیں۔

لہذا یہ بات عقل و تدبر و تفکر کے منافی ہے کہ جان کے خطرے کے پیش نظر ایک چھوٹی بات پر پابندی لگا کر اسے حرام بنا دیا جائے۔۔۔۔ جبکہ اس سے ہزاروں گنا بڑی بات کی اجازت دے دی جائے اور اسے عین اسلام بنا دیا جائے۔

اس واقعے کا کیا جواب دیں گے؟

آپ جو سخت شرائط ہمارے اوپر نافذ کر رہے ہیں، وہ فقط آپکا قیاس ہے اور اسکی زد میں ہم سے قبل بہت سے دیگر لوگ آ جائیں گے۔

مثلا جب علی ابن ابی طالب خلیفہ چہارم بنے تو لوگوں نے انکی بیعت شروع کی اور ان میں حضرت طلحہ بن عبید اللہ اور حضرت زبیر بھی شامل تھے۔ مگر چار مہینے کے بعد وہ رات کی تاریکی میں مدینے سے چپکے سے نکل کر مکہ میں حضرت عائشہ کی فوج کی طرف روانہ ہو گئے۔ اس پر دیگر صحابہ و تابعین نے ان پر اعتراض کیا کہ وہ اللہ کی قسم کھا کر علی ابن ابی طالب کی بیعت کر چکے ہیں، تو پھر کس طرح بیعت توڑ کر آ گئے ہیں اور اس بنا پر وہ باغی بن جائیں گے۔

جواب میں حضرت زبیر اور حضرت طلحہ نے کہا کہ یہ سچ ہے کہ انہوں نے اللہ کے نام پر علی ابن ابی طالب کے ہاتھوں بیعت کی تھی، مگر وہ اس حالت میں تھی جب کہ تلواریں ہماری گردنوں پر تنی ہوئی تھیں۔

کیا مجھے مزید کچھ لکھنے کی ضرورت ہے؟

Mehwish, I warned you, I dont want Shia and Sunni debate.

I only responded to your lies and twisting of the Verses of the Holy Quran.

Deal with the issues rather than getting personal.

1- You alleging I understand the verses of the Holy Quran on the face of it.

I have already said, I am a worthless human, I have no right to add or subtract to the Holy Quran, twist its teachings or point to something, which is not there. I have to read, understand and explain what is written in the Holy Quran.

Like I said, the verse you quoted to justify an abhorrent practice of lying strictly forbidden in Islam. Does not decreed that this verse is applicable if someone abuses Ali (RA) or anyone else for that matter, and give his (RA) supporters to lie.

It is you who is not only lying but are trying to imply the verse apply if someone abuses or didnt support Ali (RA) in the political struggle of that period. In other words despite my constant hammering in your brain and pointing to the Word of God Min kuffaro billahi Denial of Allah SWT, you are equating the denial of Ali (RA) or supporting him (RA) in the political struggle of that time with the Denial of Allah SWT.

And you have the gal to say I am using the Holy Quran overt meanings? While you are fine to lie to show us some hidden meanings of this verse which allows you to equate Ali (RA) denial equating the Denial of Allah SWT (Nauzobillah).

Lanatullah alal kadabeen.

Thats why I said, even if you dont understand but those whose writings and teachings you follow understand very well what I am pointing out. Learn the Holy Quran instead of accusing others for your lies and twisting of the Holy Quran.

2- I told you, I do not believe in Sects, they are strictly forbidden in Islam. I have written article on this very topic on my blog, read my article. http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/376/Articles-of-Faith-Recitation-of-Kalima

3- I am same kind of Muslim like Prophet SAW, his SAW follower and no one elses. What sect did Prophet SAW belonged?

4- I believe in the Holy Quran and Sunnah of Prophet SAW and all those Ahadiths whose authenticity could be established and they fulfil the requirements set out.

You very cleverly are trying to say, because Allah SWT has given permission to some faint hearted people who cannot bear the burden of punishment or are scared for their lives, to deny his/her faith in Allah SWT.

And because it is a bigger issue then it is ok to lie if you are faced with any minor issue and feel threatened.

No wonder, people object to Shias abhorrent practice of Taqyia that they lie about little things.

Your logic is not only injured but also based on lies and deceptions. You are trying to equate mere humans to Allah SWT (nauzobillah). Purposefully ignoring a very clear Command of Allah SWT that only exception is in case someone threat you with your life because of your Iman and you accepting Allah SWT only Deity worthy of our Worship.

Enough now, I wouldnt respond to your non-sense and abhorrent and absurd lies. I have done my job to expose your lies and lies fed to you by the people you follow. Even the latest quotation you used is about the political struggle between Muslims after passing of Prophet SAW.
It is neither denial of Allah SWT or anyone threatened because of his/her Iman and believes in Allah SWT. The verse of the Holy Quran you deceptively quoted is not applicable in that period or for the struggle of power between Muslims.

Neither there is any concept of Taqiya in the Holy Quran, neither it is obligatory for Muslims to follow it because it is a Quranic order, as you deceptively and wrongly claimed.

You then lied that Taqiya was practiced in the early period of Islam and Islam started with the practice of Taqiya Nauzobillah. In essence you alleged Prophet SAW of practicing Taqiya Nauzobillah.

I say, lanatullah alal kadabeen.

Then you try to equate denial of Ali (RA) to the denial of Allah SWT nauzobillah.

I say, lanagullah alal kadabeen.

My challenges to you prove that word Taqiya is used in the Holy Quran.

Prove it is a Quranic order as you claimed earlier.

Prove that denial of authority of Ali (RA) to rule Muslims equate to Denial of Allah SWT as the only Deity worthy of the worship, as per Quranic decree in the verse you quoted deceptively.

May curse of Allah SWT, the Angels entire humanity be upon them who misuse the Holy Quran for their deceptions and lies. May curse of Allah SWT, the Angels and entire humanity be upon them who equate any one with Allah SWT.

mehwish_ali

Then you try to equate denial of Ali (RA) to the denial of Allah SWT nauzobillah.

آپ وہ بات کر رہے ہیں جس کا ذکر پورے فسانے میں نہ تھا۔ یہ بتلائیے کہ ہم نے کب علی کے انکار کو اللہ کے انکار کے برابر کہا ہے؟

مسئلہ تھا جان بچانے کے لیے ایمان کو وقتی طور پر چھپا لینا جیسا کہ بنی امیہ کے دور میں کیا گیا۔

جبکہ اللہ تو اس سے بڑھ کر اجازت دے رہا ہے کہ اگر جان کا خوف ہو تو اللہ تک کا انکار کر کے کفریہ کلمات تک ادا کیے جا سکتے ہیں۔

اور قرآنی آیات بنیادی اصول بتاتی ہیں اور ان سے استنباط کر کے زندگی کے دوسرے معاملات کے مطابق احکام معلوم کیے جاتے ہیں۔ پر افسوس کہ:۔

؎

یارب وہ نہ سمجھے ہیں نہ سمجھیں گے مری بات

دے اور دل ان کو، جو نہ دے مجھ کو زباں اور

میرے خیال میں بات ختم ہو گئی ہے۔

اور قرآنی آیت کو اگر آپ نے پھر سے ظاہر پرستی کے معنوں میں لینا شروع کر دیا تو پھر تو آپ کو کبھی تقیہ کا قرآنی حکم نہیں ملنے والا۔ وگر آیت تو آپ کے سامنے ہو چکی ہے۔

(القرآن 3:28) لا يتخذ المؤمنون الكافرين اولياء من دونالمؤمنين ومن يفعل ذلك فليس من الله فيشئ الا ان تتقوا منهم تقاة ويحذركم الله نفسهوالي الله

ترجمہ:

مؤمنوں کو چاہئے کہ مؤمنوں کے سوا کافروں کو دوست نہ بنائیں اور جو ایسا کرے گا اس سے اللہ کا کچھ (عہد) نہیں ہاں اگر اس طریق سے تم ان (کے شر) سے بچاؤ کی صورت پیدا کرو (تو مضائقہ نہیں) اور اللہ تم کو اپنے (غضب) سے ڈراتا ہے اور اللہ ہی کی طرف (تم کو) لوٹ کر جانا ہے

اس آیت مبارکہ میں تتقوا اور تقاۃ کے الفاظ استعمال ہوئے ہیں، اور ان دونوں الفاظ اور تقیہ کی اصل ایک ہی ہے۔ حیرت ہے کہ اسکے بعد بھی آپ کو تقیہ کا حکم نظر نہیں آ رہا۔

تمام عربی جاننے والے مفسرین نے اسکے یہ ہی معنی کیے ہیں۔

مثلا صحیح بخاری کی گواہی دیکھئیے۔

bukhari_v3_p766_768.jpg

crankthskunk

آپ وہ بات کر رہے ہیں جس کا ذکر پورے فسانے میں نہ تھا۔ یہ بتلائیے کہ ہم نے کب علی کے انکار کو اللہ کے انکار کے برابر کہا ہے؟

Who quoted the proof which states denial of Ali? Weren't we talking about the Verse of the Holy Quran, on the topic of Denial of Faith in Allah SWT?
مسئلہ تھا جان بچانے کے لیے ایمان کو وقتی طور پر چھپا لینا جیسا کہ بنی امیہ کے دور میں کیا گیا۔

جبکہ اللہ تو اس سے بڑھ کر اجازت دے رہا ہے کہ اگر جان کا خوف ہو تو اللہ تک کا انکار کر کے کفریہ کلمات تک ادا کیے جا سکتے ہیں۔

اور قرآنی آیات بنیادی اصول بتاتی ہیں اور ان سے استنباط کر کے زندگی کے دوسرے معاملات کے مطابق احکام معلوم کیے جاتے ہیں۔ پر افسوس کہ:۔

This is the problem, Allah SWT has given only one Exception, denial of Allah SWT as the only Deity worthy of worship. But liars and deceptive people despite a very clear mention of "FAITH" are hell bound to use the verse for political struggle to lead the Muslims in certain period.

There were many periods when Muslims fought with each other. If your deceptive understandings are followed then, in every dispute of any kind, even between the Muslims, and in denial of anyone's authority, rule, claims, etc. etc. this Ayah can be used, nauzobillah. Therefore, every tom, dick and harry can claim equality with Allah SWT nauzobillah, and consider his/her denial by opponents allows to implement this verse for their supporters nauzobillah. In the end the whole Ummah would be full of liars, ready to lie, whenever it is convenient.

What happend to the condition "FAITH" laid down by the Holy Quran?
Did the supporters of Ali (RA) had faith as in "Worship" in God or Ali (RA) nauzobillah?

میرے خیال میں بات ختم ہو گئی ہے۔

اور قرآنی آیت کو اگر آپ نے پھر سے ظاہر پرستی کے معنوں میں لینا شروع کر دیا تو پھر تو آپ کو کبھی تقیہ کا قرآنی حکم نہیں ملنے والا۔ وگر آیت تو آپ کے سامنے ہو چکی ہے۔

No I should take Quran in some hidden meanings which only you or your sect has found out right!

(القرآن 3:28) لا يتخذ المؤمنون الكافرين اولياء من دونالمؤمنين ومن يفعل ذلك فليس من الله فيشئ الا ان تتقوا منهم تقاة ويحذركم الله نفسهوالي الله

ترجمہ:

مؤمنوں کو چاہئے کہ مؤمنوں کے سوا کافروں کو دوست نہ بنائیں اور جو ایسا کرے گا اس سے اللہ کا کچھ (عہد) نہیں ہاں اگر اس طریق سے تم ان (کے شر) سے بچاؤ کی صورت پیدا کرو (تو مضائقہ نہیں) اور اللہ تم کو اپنے (غضب) سے ڈراتا ہے اور اللہ ہی کی طرف (تم کو) لوٹ کر جانا ہے

اس آیت مبارکہ میں تتقوا اور تقاۃ کے الفاظ استعمال ہوئے ہیں، اور ان دونوں الفاظ اور تقیہ کی اصل ایک ہی ہے۔ حیرت ہے کہ اسکے بعد بھی آپ کو تقیہ کا حکم نظر نہیں آ رہا۔

You are lying again, if all Arabic speaking Muslims have taken this meaning, they would all have believed in "Takiya" and practice it, they don't. stop lying.

Once again you are lying to re introduce this verse which I have already explain.

Al-Tabari comments on the verse we are discussing: "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe."

Al-Tabari clearly and correctly pointed to unbelief i.e. denying belief in Allah SWT as the only Deity worth worshiping.

This verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and him following Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Mehwish, I am not using the meaning on my own desires, like you are using your own or your teachers desire to use “Taqiya” as they please in any given situation they ever so decide. This verse is only and only given one solitary exception, as I already explained.

Al-Tabari explains that concealing one's faith is only justified if the person is in mortal danger, he also explained like I have correctly pointed out in my earlier post, martyrdom is “considered a noble alternative”. This is Muslim's view regarding this verse of the Holy Quran.

That’s why in Islam the preferable option is to migrate, like Prophet SAW was ordered to migrate from Mecca to practice faith openly and without fear. Holy Quran Decreed:

4:97 Behold, those whom the angels gather in death while they are still sinning against themselves, [the angels] will ask, "What was wrong with you?'' They will answer: "We were too weak on earth." [The angels] will say: "Was, then, God’s earth not wide enough for you to forsake the domain of evil?" For such, then, the goal is hell - and how evil a journey's end!

So lying is not the option in every dispute or situation where you may be threatened. God has ordered to migrate, but didn’t order for us to use “Taqiya” for every little excuse. For those who use this excuse the hell is where their journeys will end.

This verse is preceded with the verse, which direct Muslims to fight for their faith and in God’s cause.

4:95 SUCH of the believers as remain passive- other than the disabled - cannot be deemed equal to those who strive hard in God's cause with their possessions and their lives: God has exalted those who strive hard with their possessions and their lives far above those who remain passive. (Partial verse quoted).

So, the options are very clear, strive in God’s cause, or migrate if you cannot, even remaining passive is not a desirable option for Muslims unless they are disabled.

Sunnis believe that it is allowed to deny faith under compulsion, threat, or fear of injury, as long as the heart remains firm in faith, as I have already explained. They greatly disagree with Shia’s point of view.

You are such a liar, to link these two words to “Takiya”.

بَلَى إِن تَصْبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَـذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ (3:125)

3:125 Nay, but if you are patient in adversity and conscious of Him, and the enemy should fall upon you of a sudden, your Sustainer will aid you with five thousand angels swooping down!"

Tell us what meaning is used for the word “Tataqwa” in this verse?

I want to stick to the Holy Quran and dare you to produce that “Taqiya” is a prescribed practice in the Holy Quran, like you falsely tried to claim at the start.

Didn’t you wrote “Islam ki ibtda taqia se hoi”? Islam started with Taqiya.
“Islam ke pahle teen saal taak khamoosh tableeq hoi, ye buzdli thi na iman ki kami, balke ye taqiya tha”.

In Fath Al-Bari, in a commentary of Al-Bukhari, it is stated:

There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death].

تقیہ کا حکم قرآن میں ہے۔

تقیہ پر ایمان لانا ہر مسلمان پر واجبہ

Show us that Order in the Holy Quran and show us where it says it is obligatory for Muslims to believe in "Takiya"?

سوائے اس کے جسے انتہائی مجبور کر دیا گیا مگر اس کا دل (بدستور) ایمان سے مطمئن ہے، لیکن (ہاں) وہ شخص جس نے (دوبارہ) شرحِ صدر کے ساتھ کفر (اختیار) کیا سو ان پر اللہ کی طرف سے غضب ہے اور ان کے لئے زبردست عذاب ہے

You yourself said his heart is filled or contended with "Iman" i.e. only related to one's faith in Allah SWT. Or do you have "Iman" in H Ali (RA)? Or now you are going to deny your own translations?
۔

اہل تشیع کے حوالے سے تقیہ مشہور اس لیے ہوا کہ ابن زیاد کے دور میں کوفہ و آس پاس چن چن کر شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جا رہا تھا اور یہ جانیں بچاتے پھر رہے تھے۔ پھر حجاج بن یوسف اموی خلفاء کی ایماء پر یہ قتل و غارت کرتا پھرا۔ بنی امیہ کے پورے دور میں حالت یہ تھی کہ علی و فاطمہ جنت کی عورتوں کی سردار و حسن و حسین پر مساجد میں منبر نبوی سے بیٹھ کر آل محمد کو گالیاں دی جاتی تھیں، اور انکے شیعان علی کو قتل کیا جاتا تھا۔

اللہ کڑوڑ کڑوڑ رحمتیں نازل کرے حضرت عمر بن عبد العزیز (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) کہ انہوں نے آ کر اس بدعت کا خاتمہ کیا (حالانکہ انکا اپنا تعلق بنی امیہ سے تھا)۔

Didn't you wrote that "Takiya" became attached for Ahle- Tashie during the period of Ibn Zaid, when "Shian-e-Ali" were murdered. Considering you have used the word "Iman" in your translations. Tell us did "Shian-e-Ali" had "Iman in Ali (RA)?
Were they asking for "Shian-e-Ali" to denounce their "Iman" in Allah SWT? Or their Iman and your "Iman" is based on "Ali (RA)?

You guys have made a mockery of the religion of Islam because of political differences after the passing of Prophet SAW from this earth.

May Allah gives you guidance and help you understand the Holy Quran, and you stop using lies and deceptions in the meanings of the Holy Quran.

Last edited:

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain Crticical & Division in MQM

Guys i dont have a reliable source but somone i know and 90% of the time has the right info, just told me that Altaf Hussain is in critical condition and the situation is not very hopeful.

Secondly, rifts have already began in the MQM as the party is breaking up into Behari and Non Behari Factions, while Shia/Sunni 2 tier leadership are also using thier wieght. If he passes away, MQM could well dissolve into many smaller units.

Again its just a rumour.

allah krey kisi bhi tarah in sey jan choot jay

Danishkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
MQM Rabita Committee has appealed to all the workers, mothers, sisters, elders, children and the people at large to pray for his Death! :-D

Star Gazer

Re: Can anybody confirm which hospital the Kallu is hospitalized ?

Can anybody confirm which hospital the Kallu is hospitalized ? I want to go for his Ayyadat.

Don't forget to convey my sigh of relief and hopefull condolenses.
May Allah have Raham on him and may Allah guide him to lead his party in a well guided manner.

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
BAS KAR MAR JAA JALDI KAB THAK JEENA HARAM KAREGA MAZEED PAKISTANIO KA.....:doh:

Last edited:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??????.
??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ??.
???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???. ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???. ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??.
??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Altaf hussain is admitted in hospital

After the press conference of Dr Zulfiqar mirza
Pir Sahab was not feeling good
So whole nation Pray for it
May Allah make healthy him
because if any thing happens with bhai
than we'll miss his funny speeches forever.

Oaaaa Jageerdara........
MQM nal mathaa na laeen Oaaaaa

If he dies, these good for nothing will murder hundreds of pakistanis in Karachi. They killed people because thier MNA was murdered; they can kill people whenever they quit the government, so you can imagine.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@crankthskunk , Brother you are wasting your precious time over Die Hard religious Scholar of MQM (Chouran Wala) group, I suggest you to kind avoid her .... she is the Female version of Dr.Fraudia (Amir liaquat), You can not convince her, either you have valid points or proofs .... in last she will deny all of them & insist on her lies / twisted facts ....etc, just like her leader / leaders (MQM Chouran Wala) group

WatanDost

ALLAH SWT es SHAITAAN sift insaan kai wajood sai es KAINAAT ko pak farmaye. AAMEEN.
Aur moat kai baad KARWAT KARWAT Jahamun naseeb karey. Sum AAMEEN.