===> Altaf & Imran Chat On Phone مبارک ہو <===

Just_one

Banned
Simply say it that yes there is no issue in sitting with a killer of hundreds of pakistanis.. and it will be simple. Dont beat behind the bush say it if you have the guts or condemn it. But dont change the subject.

"Sitting with" in what sense? One point agenda that is visibly in the interest of nation? Then I think it's completely alright if you don't compromise on other issues and your differences.

Again, I ask you - is sitting with people who have looted the wealth of nation is ok? Then what would you say Imran sitting with both Nawas and BB on judges restoration? Of course, as a Nawas supporter, you might take issues with my claim that Nawas looted the national wealth, though you know full well that he has been involved in tax evasion, money laundering, and loan defaulting.

But on Zadari and PPP, you will also agree with me that they have been involved in massive corruption. So was sitting with them on Judges restoration or removal of Musharraf in alliance like ARD wrong? Both Imran Khan and Nawas Sharif did that.

Just because you sit together ON ONE point agenda, doesn't mean you compromise on your ideological and political differences or your prior stance.

I will be the first person to condemn Imran Khan and PTI if one day they ally with MQM in government and drop the charges of murder against MQM without due process of law.

Now PMLN, PPP and even MQM have done this repeatedly. This is the difference between Imran Khan and these parties.

If Imran Khan wanted to ally with someone for power, allying with N-league would be the best thing after their joint struggle against Musharraf and for restoration of Judiciary (which was later betrayed by PMLN). Seats adjustment in 2008 election with PMLN will gain PTI a good many seats and some ministries in Punjab and maybe in the center. And all along, Imran could have successfully fooled the nation that Nawas Sharif has now become a saint and PMLN is a better party compared to PPP.

Why didn't Imran Khan took that road?

Last edited:
P

pakstar

shame on all listeners of ALtaf Hussain .. such a looser party.

PMLN is also coming to Karachi .. get ready

Altaf hussain calls from Toilet where he can't push out and starts crying

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shame on him and his voice Geedhar

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sitting with a terrorist means he acknowledges they are a political party. Which he kept telling us that they are not. He told us they are terrorist organization. Why he needed to sit with them?
Was he wrong before or is he wrong now? Or one other argument can be that ok he wants to be like every other politician who keep changing statements every other day.
I thought he said he is not a politician and he will never change himself but this seems to be a big change. We should be ready for more of his changes.
All the things happening in the politics these days is that people are allighning themself for the coming elections. Generals are trying to gather the small parties and get them the majority some how so there is a weak government in center which they can easily handle and politicians remain unable to make any big difference. Its a simple thing that is visible to any one.
FOr your leader.. i liked him till last few months but the kind of crapy politics he got into i hate him. He is being hypocrat like all the other leaders. So damn greedy that he can do anything to get in power. There are channels that are supporting him continuesly. I am not sure where the funding is coming from cause channels will never do anything for free.
He aint vocal against army generals at all. He never said army should be accountable to parliament. He says few words but not the way he should say it. If he thinks army is a holy cow then he should tell is that ok this is the reason why he cant speak.
He lives in a big villa in the best area of islamabad and yes he says he is different and he feels the pain of people. If you have so much guts to keep asking others , you should do the same yourself. Why not give up a big house like that and shift to a small house like our sahaba and our prophet (pbuh) did. Why not ?? why being hypocrat here on this subject?
He kept using peoples emotions for the raymond issue but did nothing at all. WHen he said he will guard the families home. Why did he left it?
Ok lets pretend every one in pakistani politics is an evil and he is the MR. Right... but what did mr right do??? nothing . just using our emotions and thats it? Will he be sitting with MQM and moulana diesel and the crappy Jamat islami whose leader does not know a $hit. IS that what a leader should be like??
My opinion is if Imran wanted to really play some positive role in Raymond case then he should have used his party workers and gave there families some money by collecting from people and also keep a watch at there homes and keep in touch with them. Every one else is an evil but where were you? you are also no where to be found. You never ever say anything against the armies role in killing of balouch... are they nbot pakistani? Why not Why saving the bloody arses of the generals?
I have so much but let me stop and not say more.
"Sitting with" in what sense? One point agenda that is visibly in the interest of nation? Then I think it's completely alright if you don't compromise on other issues and your differences.

Again, I ask you - is sitting with people who have looted the wealth of nation is ok? Then what would you say Imran sitting with both Nawas and BB on judges restoration? Of course, as a Nawas supporter, you might take issues with my claim that Nawas looted the national wealth, though you know full well that he has been involved in tax evasion, money laundering, and loan defaulting.

But on Zadari and PPP, you will also agree with me that they have been involved in massive corruption. So was sitting with them on Judges restoration or removal of Musharraf in alliance like ARD wrong? Both Imran Khan and Nawas Sharif did that.

Just because you sit together ON ONE point agenda, doesn't mean you compromise on your ideological and political differences or your prior stance.

I will be the first person to condemn Imran Khan and PTI if one day they ally with MQM in government and drop the charges of murder against MQM without due process of law.

Now PMLN, PPP and even MQM have done this repeatedly. This is the difference between Imran Khan and these parties.

If Imran Khan wanted to ally with someone for power, allying with N-league would be the best thing after their joint struggle against Musharraf and for restoration of Judiciary (which was later betrayed by PMLN). Seats adjustment in 2008 election with PMLN will gain PTI a good many seats and some ministries in Punjab and maybe in the center. And all along, Imran could have successfully fooled the nation that Nawas Sharif has now become a saint and PMLN is a better party compared to PPP.

Why didn't Imran Khan took that road?

Just_one

Banned
Sitting with a terrorist means he acknowledges they are a political party. Which he kept telling us that they are not. He told us they are terrorist organization. Why he needed to sit with them?

MQM is a political party which has links with violence. But it is a political party. Even during his firce criticism, he maintained MQM has two faces - one that of violence, the other of middle class workers.

Was he wrong before or is he wrong now?

You misunderstood him, it is your fault. He was right then, and right now.

Or one other argument can be that ok he wants to be like every other politician who keep changing statements every other day.

No, he is not like Zardari, Nawas, or even Altaf.

I thought he said he is not a politician and he will never change himself but this seems to be a big change. We should be ready for more of his changes.

We'll see. Again, you deliberately trying not to understand. Sitting with Nawas Sharif for judges didn't mean Nawas corruption cases were off the table.

Contact with MQM on sovereignty doesn't mean murder charges go away.

All the things happening in the politics these days is that people are allighning themself for the coming elections. Generals are trying to gather the small parties and get them the majority some how so there is a weak government in center which they can easily handle and politicians remain unable to make any big difference. Its a simple thing that is visible to any one.

It is visible to only those who are pawns of the status quo and supporters of corrupt parties like PMLN and PPP.

PMLN is the PRODUCT of establishment. They are their biggest pawn. They don't need anyone else.

Iman's stance on most issues, from drone strikes to war on terror, to Swat operation, to cutting down bureaucracy and army spending, goes against establishment. If Imran wanted to ally with establishment, he would be in power by now.

FOr your leader.. i liked him till last few months but the kind of crapy politics he got into i hate him.

Of course, you hate him now because recently he has been exposing Nawas Sharif, who is not different from Zardari, and you are Nawas loyal supporter (I don't know why, when you know he is just a mediocre politician, not a leader - as stated by you).

He is being hypocrat like all the other leaders.

This includes your leader, Nawas. So why don't you hate him as well?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

You support one hypocrite leader, Nawas Sharif, and hate another "hypocrite" leader, Iman Khan (according to you).

What's with this?

But of course, Imran Khan is NO hypocrite.

So damn greedy that he can do anything to get in power.

Why would he be greedy to get into power? What does he not have in life? He has more fame, respect, fan following, trust of the Pakistani public than your leader will ever have in his entire life time. Why would Imran be greedy for prime minster-ship?

Your political Godfather, Zia-ul-Haq, offered Imran Khan ministries which he turned down. Your leader Nawas offered him seats adjustment in 1997. Musharraf offered to be the prime minister.

If he were greedy for power, he would have been in power by now.

There are channels that are supporting him continuesly. I am not sure where the funding is coming from cause channels will never do anything for free.

See, your true self is coming out.

It is YOUR party and your leader who believes in corruption, nepotism and bribery. You have made it a norm in every Punjab department from top to bottom.

Media invites Imran Khan often because their audience simply wants to see him. And there are clearly many pro-PMLN journalists in the media

He aint vocal against army generals at all. He never said army should be accountable to parliament. He says few words but not the way he should say it. If he thinks army is a holy cow then he should tell is that ok this is the reason why he cant speak.

He doesn't need to learn from you to know in what "way" he should speak about the army.

Imran has vehemently criticized drone strikes, Swat operation, military involvement in tribal areas - all these things go against establishment and army policies. He has also repeatedly said that our army is killing its own people.

But of course, army is not a political party. It can't be handled in the same fashion as political parties. And since the constitutions empowers politicians to make decisions on state matters, it is primarily their responsibility to correct our policies, not army's. Army is under their control. If politicians are incompetent, or are pressurized by the army, they should resign and protest against the army.

Imran Khan has said that if there was a military government in place and Raymond Davis was released, he will directly criticize the army and the secrete agencies. But now there is a so-called democratic government, so the prime responsibility lies with politicians who are in power. If they can't do anything, they should resign, otherwise, they are involved!

The purpose of government is not enjoy protocols and lavish living, it is to take responsibility for the well being of your people. If you can't take responsibility, you don't deserve government.

And it is a fact that politicians play into the hands of the army and establishment because the politicians are corrupt and incompetent and army can pull their strings. A strong leadership, who has public backing and who has credibility, say a leader like Imran Khan, will bring army under control. This is what happened in many countries including Turkey.

He lives in a big villa in the best area of islamabad and yes he says he is different and he feels the pain of people. If you have so much guts to keep asking others , you should do the same yourself. Why not give up a big house like that and shift to a small house like our sahaba and our prophet (pbuh) did. Why not ?? why being hypocrat here on this subject?

What is the hypocrisy? Qauid-e-Azam used to live in big houses. But no one could point a finger on Qauid-e-Azam regarding corruption. Same is the case with Imran Khan.

Big houses are not the problem.Places made out of corruption money and lavish living is. A leader who can't come out without a security convoy is. Imran doesn't do that, this is done by YOUR fake leaders.

He kept using peoples emotions for the raymond issue but did nothing at all.

He is not the government. He could only protest, which he did.

WHen he said he will guard the families home. Why did he left it?

Does Imran has police? Does he has militia? It is the responsibility of Punjab government to protect the families. You have just identified Punjab government's CRIME of not protecting the victims families.

Well, why don't you step down from the government of Punjab and let people protect themselves? Let people stop criminals and looters themselves, let people settle their scores themselves. Why are you sitting in government? To enjoy lavish protocols?

Ok lets pretend every one in pakistani politics is an evil and he is the MR. Right... but what did mr right do??? nothing .

Glad you admitted everyone in government is evil. Now stop supporting evil.

Now about Imran Khan:

A citizen of Pakistan can only protest. He can do nothing more until he is in power.Do you want Imran to take laws into his own hands? To create his own police, a state within a state?

Are you okay?

just using our emotions and thats it? Will he be sitting with MQM and moulana diesel and the crappy Jamat islami whose leader does not know a $hit. IS that what a leader should be like??

Absolutely. Sitting with everybody for ONE point agenda, not personal interests. He sat with crappy Nawas Sharif as well during Judges Movement.

My opinion is if Imran wanted to really play some positive role in Raymond case then he should have used his party workers and gave there families some money by collecting from people and also keep a watch at there homes and keep in touch with them.

He visited the families. His party launched protests. They even offered them help but they said their justice is ONLY retribution as per the law.

But how can he keep watch over? He doesn't have police under his control. You have again identified several CRIMES of Punjab government. thank you.

Every one else is an evil but where were you?

Everyone in government was culprit. Now outside of government.

Imran was not the government. How could he handle matters of government and state?

you are also no where to be found. You never ever say anything against the armies role in killing of balouch... are they nbot pakistani? Why not Why saving the bloody arses of the generals?

Imran is the only leader to visit Quetta in recent years, in 2009. He has condemned military operations in Baluchistan as well - many times. Try listening to his interviews and policy statements.

I have so much but let me stop and not say more.

Glad you stopped because my "bullsh!t" indentifiers would have been blown off and I would not have replied such calmly.

Now you have the answers.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
shame on all listeners of ALtaf Hussain .. such a looser party.

PMLN is also coming to Karachi .. get ready

Altaf hussain calls from Toilet where he can't push out and starts crying

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Shame on him and his voice Geedhar

yaar tumhe bara experience hai bath room ka kab kia kese hota hai kysi awaz nikalti hai bathroom se baher niklo khuli fiza men is se tumhari soch me tabdily aye gi phir achi baten bhi karo ge