Another Defeat is coming up for PTI

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI won??? 9 out of 24 seats is not a win, all the independents joined pti cause saif niazi lured them, thats how the numbers got increased. To be honest, we had kept AJK and GB so underpriviliged that they always vote for the ruling party in center, just with a hope to get rewarded with development funds.
so what we have kept punjab under develop that they voted for khota briyani.

we have kept sindh under develop that they are slave of bhuto.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
روزہ تو نہیں لگ گیا تجھے۔ ڈسکہ میں پی ٹی آئی کب جیتی ہے بیوقوف۔
اوہ! جب دھند ہو گئی تھی۔ جیسے 2018 کے الیکشن جیتا تھا الیکشن چور نیازی؟
آنکھیں کھولو۔۔۔ پورے ملک میں نیازی صاحب کو شکست ہو رہی ہے
poray mulknmai election kab hoiye? Deska se kaun jeeta tha pehlay 2018 mai? pmln. phir bhi pti ne tough time dia tou ronay lag paray ECp se dhanli hogai yeh wo. phir bhi pti ne 2018 se ziyada vote liye hai.

ab karachi se voter nikla hi nahi aur kyn nikleyga bhai jahil tohri hei awam karachi ki ke corona phela hoa hai, apnay ghar walo ko vote dilwanay chalay jai job wagera chor ke. jabhi 20% tou overall turnout hai. jis mei se 5%. ppp ko vote paray. 80% abadi tou polling station tak ai hi nahi.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Absolutely true - agreed 100%

Electoral politics is not IK's cup of tea and he never listens to anyone who has experience coz he knows all. This is coming from someone who have had several discussions in interest of PTI but all fell on deaf ears - always!

Unfortunately it is a reality till now until IK changes, which I highly doubt. He will keep doing what he has been doing in last 2 and half years and results will be the same as he is getting (I am referring to electoral politics here).

Being an elected member myself with a lot of stakes in electoral politics me and family will have to make the decision based on the fact where we can deliver to voters or risk being voted out which some can live with and some cannot due to variety of reasons. This is another topic but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

The issue with IK is he cannot differentiate between Idealism vs Realism. He is not accommodating enough for electoral politics and his ego comes in his way which makes us lose the long term focus.
Biggest issue with IK is that he is under the influence of a heavy dose of fake spiritualism and he is taking almost all governmental decisions under that influence. Awarding ticket to wrong people is small thing compared to handing over CMship of the largest province to a dumb person and then continuously insisting that he is Wasim Akram plus. Even the Ahsan Tiwana that you have mentioned has more active brain cells than Buzdar.

Awan S

thats because only 20% gave the voting and ppp won by 5% out of 20% voters. rest didnt bother and why should they, Corona is there, temp 35+. ppl had roza and it was working day.

this election should be rejected due to lack of voters.
There was not Ramadan in other seats where PTI lost. Turn out is always low in By-election; this is not an excuse. PTI with its allies has elections from all four provinces. Even if this election is rejected and EC call for new election, a number 5 party cannot become number 1.

• Haha
Reactions: AZ1

Awan S

Establishment sorry Bajwa is giving his decision through these elections. Pindi boy now want to get rid of Imran Khan as he is challenging him on many issues both on domestic and international level.
Pindi boy is fed up and tired of PTI's failed government. Bajwa don't give importance to one seat bi-election; PTI is losing elections only due to inflation and poor performance.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pindi boy is fed up and tired of PTI's failed government. Bajwa don't give importance to one seat bi-election; PTI is losing elections only due to inflation and poor performance.
jab itna dar hai pindi boy ka tou participate kyn karti hai pmln? na karay bycot kardei eelctions ka. if 1st agai insaaf hogaya, 2nd ya last ai, establishment nei kara.

main general election mai dekh kena ap pti jo milenge vote karachi se. by election no one cares. because its not effecting govt at all who wins and who doesnt. i would have agreed pti is loosing if they voted someone else. here they voted 20% of population. aur winner jo hai aus jo 5% votes paray. ais se ziyada log tou free ki briyanjmi banto tou jama hojatay hai.

No educated person will bother to go or take his family to go for voting in Covid. Will you?

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Any candidate who goes against party decisions and contest independent elections can't be called as a Die Hard worker but he is selfish and only want seat....

Raiwind-Destroyer

Yes PTI surprised everyone by coming at number 5 in NA 149 Karachi. Be prepare for By-election PP-84 on May 5 where another surprise is waiting.
Look who is speaking who's leader Nawaz is serving Yahodi queen UK and saying you represent pakistan what a pateitic piece of shit you and your zani leader Nawaz is

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So again Khan sahab ne jhak maari hai ? PTI loosing bcz they are awarding tickets to weak farmaishi candidates. Daska is a classic example where PTI ignored one of its own and lost the seat. Khan is on path of self destruction!

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
So again Khan sahab ne jhak maari hai ? PTI loosing bcz they are awarding tickets to weak farmaishi candidates. Daska is a classic example where PTI ignored one of its own and lost the seat. Khan is on path of self destruction!
main election mai dekh lena

Shan ALi AK 27

My friend the sooner you accept the reality the better it is for you. People are not voting for PTI, whatever election system you will bring, PTI will lose election. There is only one reason of this defeat and it is inflation. PTI went from number 1 to number 5 and you are still in dreams.
Wake up
It will be strange and stupid to think that parties who looted for 40 Years will win elections against PTI.
You think Public is criminal that they will give them votes?
Everyone knows PPPP has thousands of fake votes they use in every election number of votes is more than turnover.
??

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Biggest issue with IK is that he is under the influence of a heavy dose of fake spiritualism and he is taking almost all governmental decisions under that influence. Awarding ticket to wrong people is small thing compared to handing over CMship of the largest province to a dumb person and then continuously insisting that he is Wasim Akram plus. Even the Ahsan Tiwana that you have mentioned has more active brain cells than Buzdar.
That too. He has gone too far in that domain as well.

Issue that I and along with me all the other members of my family who are either elected or not elected to parliament agree is that IK has dearth of flexibility.

No human being can be 100% right but he hardly admits and corrects his path.

He was told a million times to open one front at the time, like for example if he can be super quiet on Malik Riaz's issues why cant he be mum on JKT as well or why cant he defer maula jatt style action on PPP and just focus on Sharif's first and tackle them first and first give them true blows.

He opens up multiple fronts and then achieves nothing from all the fronts. In a video game maybe it is possible but in real world one has to pick and choose battles.

Hope he understands this and corrects his path sooner than later as I truly wants him to succeed but as I stated before I like him a lot but cannot blindly follow all his incorrect actions (in my view) and he must listen to those giving him balanced advice based on years and years of practical experience of electoral politics on ground.

----------------------------------------------------------

For a common man the issue is:

Has life become more easy / affordable now or was it before PTI?

If the answer is yes it has become easier than before this PTI Govt, then PTI will definitely win the next elections fairly, but if they think that effect of his policies have not reached them and life has become more difficult after PTI govt came into power then why would a common man vote for PTI?

Awan S

It will be strange and stupid to think that parties who looted for 40 Years will win elections against PTI.
You think Public is criminal that they will give them votes?
Everyone knows PPPP has thousands of fake votes they use in every election number of votes is more than turnover.
??
Then why they are voting them now? It is PTI provincial government in three provinces and a federal government but they lost elections from all four provinces. The vote they are getting now is only because they are in power, imagine when they will be out of power in next general elections.