Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha w

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This thermodynamics is a tool of Zionist lobby and oil companies who dont want to see Pakistan Prosper.

Laws of physics and thermodynamics can be changed by 2/3 majority vote of parliament!
If they dont do it its a conspiracy against Sindh!

Sindhu-Engineer khappay!!

zindagi

Citizen
yar seedhi si baat hey ............... it must b checked instantly and reliably......khamkhawah comments dainey ka kia faida ??? ye b theek hey k wohee laug kamyab hotey hein jo LINE say hat k sochtey aur kertey hein.....dunya mein breakthrough aisey hee logoon nay diya....lekin its too early to comment on this stuff........i would repeat it must be checked reliably and instantly widout wasting single moment so that would may not laugh at us. ager ye sahee nikley tu this man deserves all helps/guidance and supports aur ager ye ghalat nikley tu make him an example so that ppl dont dare to make joke of the country and nation.

Muskerahat

Bakwas band kero Jab tak Fruad sabit naheen ho jata kissi per elzam mat lago. Ager Waqar Sahib ney done real work then Pani main doob ker mer jao . all idiots puting blame at him with out any prove yet. they are all anti pakistan. prov pakistan always love thease ppls if some realy has done good job for country

Urooj_lbw

Musekrahat ! adab ke saath , magar ye jo invention he , it is not feasible, ye Dunya me kaafi logon ne try kia he but it is not doable, aap ke khiaal me Japanese oor Germans kia soote rehte hen ?
Bakwas band kero Jab tak Fruad sabit naheen ho jata kissi per elzam mat lago. Ager Waqar Sahib ney done real work then Pani main doob ker mer jao . all idiots puting blame at him with out any prove yet. they are all anti pakistan. prov pakistan always love thease ppls if some realy has done good job for country

Urooj_lbw

Akhir me Dr. Atta yahi keh gai ke bhai is ko abhi itni media coverage na den pehle is ko investigate kara len, kion ke isse bahar hamaari kaafi beizzati hosakti he, yaani agar CNN BBC pe koi chota sa program chala dia to phir se beizzati hogi, magar ye awaara media kahan sunta he, jahil Hamid Mir, har cheez me ye Media apna mic le ke ghus jaata he, Pakistan ki beizzati jitni is media ne karaei he utni to is zardari ne bhi nah ikaraei, yaani bandar ke haath me narial

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
Self sustaining internal combustion engine using only water as fuel, How could someone believe in defying the laws of nature. And you people believe this isn't fraud? Learn thermodynamics, Learn physics, learn the basic laws. How can you understand that running engines on hydrogen is one thing and having a self sustaining using only water as fuel is way another. And how can someone think of electrolysis of pure distillate without any catalyst. Such a crap. Remember, "you can't get more energy out of the system than you put in".

Urooj_lbw

Austad ji in ko banwaane do is mulk ka mazaaq phir se, mere ko afsos hota he jab Dr. Atta jese logon ki beizzati hoti he, According to Imran (Moulana Modudi) qoomen jab tabah hoti hen jab un ko ache oor bure ki tameez na rahe, yaani jahil oor parha likha aik dande se haanke jai, oor jahil baazi lejai, oh Allah mere, kia hoga is mulk ka, they have crossed all the limits
Self sustaining internal combustion engine using only water as fuel, How could someone believe in defying the laws of nature. And you people believe this isn't fraud? Learn thermodynamics, Learn physics, learn the basic laws. How can you understand that running engines on hydrogen is one thing and having a self sustaining using only water as fuel is way another. And how can someone think of electrolysis of pure distillate without any catalyst. Such a crap. Remember, "you can't get more energy out of the system than you put in".

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
@Urooj_lbw I just hope Engr Waqar doesn't turn out to be the Oracle record holder Microsoft developer Ammar Afzal. We have already earned more humiliation than we asked for. I'm surprised (not really) that these tv anchors don't do any research before promoting all this crap and all these ministers including PSRC has endorsed his machine. They're all politicians and they're just trying to please the masses. Their evaluations don't have any science involved in it. Let him try to get an international patent. I'm sure he'll be laughed out of the office. In fact, we're such big idiots we're making scientific conclusions on a TV show! I mean the guy is talking about "kia aap kou in kee baat par yaqeen nahin aa raha?" Science is not about "yaqeen". Its about cold hard facts. You can't get more energy than you put in and this guy, if he believes he can, is mistaken. Furthermore, all the government dumbos and the TV anchors agreeing with him are complete ignorant dumbasses!

Believer12

Re: Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha waqar National Hero or Fraud??

Actually yes , may be its possible i would give the example of fire , when you start fire you need enough fire to start the process then it continues to burn the fuel , similarly if he is using battery as process starter rather then a fuel source then its possible.

However it could be real or a scam only through investigation can prove.
agree with you i press dislike by mistake.

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
here we go again .. lot of people on this thread are so shallow .. just like Dr Atta.

Credit should be given to engineer waqar for his effort as he had almost no resources, no fancy education.

Media has not been managed in this case - that is the only problem. IF Dr Atta had a problem he can just give a simple challenge .. i.e. to install the engine in his car and if his car will run on the water kit then he should be stripped of the 'Dr' title. If he can't run the car .. the world will know.

To ask for 'technical' checks .. NUST is asking for Rs 50 Lakh ... what kind of national institution is this. The whole thing is really ironic to say that least ..

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)
A nation which amplifies any right or false prodigies, and claims, simply needs to take a break, leave emotionalism behind, and listen to professionals.

He said that he is approached by big shots for investment, why cant he ask 5 mil for checking ?
here we go again .. lot of people on this thread are so shallow .. just like Dr Atta.

Credit should be given to engineer waqar for his effort as he had almost no resources, no fancy education.

Media has not been managed in this case - that is the only problem. IF Dr Atta had a problem he can just give a simple challenge .. i.e. to install the engine in his car and if his car will run on the water kit then he should be stripped of the 'Dr' title. If he can't run the car .. the world will know.

To ask for 'technical' checks .. NUST is asking for Rs 50 Lakh ... what kind of national institution is this. The whole thing is really ironic to say that least ..

apkadost

Voter (50+ posts)
اتنا شور شرابہ کیا ہے

ہاتھ کنگن کو آرسی کیا پڑھے لکھے کو فارسی کیا

Unicorn

Banned
But AQ Khan is right. Even if you think the guy is a fraud, let him do the demonstration and prove scientifically he is a fraud. Its not right or scientific to just to simply call him a fraud at Proffeosr Ataurehman did.
One of the penalities of science is you have to suffer idiots.
You have to prove he is a fraud. And if he proves himself right beyond any shadow of doubt you have to change the science no the reality(Not very likely in this case ofcourse).

Here a list of important discoveries that were rediculed by the major scientist at the time.
http://amasci.com/weird/vindac.html
Includes the Great Indian Scientist Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar who dsicovered Black Holes but was ridiculed by influential Gora ******* Sir Arther Eddington. His contribution to science was only recognized 50 years later.:

One person on the list is the discoverer of the Law of Conservation of Energy, Julius Von Mayer.
Yes the same Law of Conservation of Energy Proffesor Ataurehman is stating.
Mayer had no training in Physics and his ideas were rejected by the whole scientific establishment during his life time.

http://www.bookrags.com/biography/julius-robert-von-mayer-wop/

So we should always be humble in science and give the tiniest possible benefit of doubt.
Ata urehman should get a team and examine the car on TV and show how the fraud was carried out.
I still think there is a Six Sigma probability he a Fraud ofcourse

When some one claims that the can fill a 10 ounce jar with 12 ounce of water all a scientist can do is laugh about it. you and I here here this guy will be proven fraud.

-JUSTICE-

Councller (250+ posts)
Why is Agha Waqar being attacked by certain parts of the media as being fraud? Of course, you would expect skepticism in all new inventions, but that's why we tests and do experiments. Until these reports are released, nobody can prove if t...he Water Fueled Car as viable or not. Until then we can discuss and take his word for it. The water fueling system is a simple technology in which ‘hydrogen bonding’ with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run a car engine. The technology will be considerably cheaper than CNG and petrol.

The media has been very skeptical, in fact too skeptical and it's not a surprise that the (s)Express Tribune is at the forefront of denying this man any credibility or acknowledgement. Instead, they decided to attack him via this horribly written blog (http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/13...water-car-kit/) by Faraz Ahmed.

The reason for this attack is simple - the people who own the world media are the same people who have investments in oil. Inventions like these are counterproductive to profit. If cars began running on water, why would we need oil? Dependence on oil (and hence those people/companies) would be significantly reduced. Take a hard look at where most of the criticism is coming from and see what ties they have, it makes sense. Surprisingly past inventors of "water cars" have all mysteriously ended up dead or in jail (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agha_Wa...r_Powered_Cars).

http://dawn.com/2012/07/27/demonstra...ishes-experts/

-JUSTICE-

Councller (250+ posts)
Water Fueled Car

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agha_Waqar%27s_Water_Fuelled_Car
The device is designed to produce hydrogen and oxygen, from water using electricity, by a method other than simple water electrolysis....

Claims...
1. His kit extracts Hydrogen from the distilled water (creating HHO)
2. He disconnects the petrol and gas fuel connection of the car.
3. Installs his own water kit and puts distilled water into it
4. Uses the battery to initially ignite the engine/process. Then the battery connection is left alone...not used. Enough gas is produced to keep the engine running for good time. Once that gas is near full consumption, the battery connection is reused to repeat the process. It all works seem-less. The driver don't feel anything.
5. He claims that the engine remains fully safe with no chances of getting overheated. Tests an old car/engine to prove his point.
6. One liter - at least 40 km yeah
7. He has made all efforts to stop the gas leakage which was one of the concern scientists showed.
8. The car drives as powerfully as with petrol - claims that this water fuel is even more powerful than petrol/diesel/octane.
9. He is testing his technology for more than a year now. All people from his locality witness that.
10. He thinks the technology has now perfected and is ready for commercial use.
11. He also explains in detail about the previous attempts made worldwide and why those techniques failed. He claims that his approach is way too different. He also emphasized that mixing of fuels is not an option.
12. He gives some details about his approach but stops short of sharing the formula. Patent is under way.

The live display proved that what he said was correct and the car ran like a dream for about 40 kms with only a liter of distilled WATER.