Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha w

mkamd

MPA (400+ posts)
I think all of us should chill out about this issue at least. Whenever there is a claim which is against the norm it is not unexpected that some people will reject it or raise doubts about validity or intention. It was not nice for Dr Atta to call someone fraud on TV without evidence but finally he gave the right suggestion to analyze the claim by local experts first. The engineer is little weak in explaining his claim in scientific language and that is creating some doubts in those who understand science. Weather he is doing this because of communication weakness or fear that someone will steal his scientific theory is possible. Dr. AQ Khan gave a good suggestion to get this idea patent first so no one be able to steal it. Engineer showed a minimal response on that which raises some doubts.

Engineer has to answer three essential questions about his product. 1) Acutual scientific expalnation about full mechanism of his invention which can be demonstrated repeatedly by some neutral source. 2) Show if this machine is ultimately fuel efficient. Which means that if a car battery is used to hydrolyze water and create energy to run the engine, then does he produce more energy then what he puts through car battery? Otherwise it would be more efficient to run the car by battery alone than his machine. 3) If this machine is safe and marketable.

Last, since I have some scientific knowledge ( by no means I am an expert or engineer) I myself have some doubts. I think he is running the machine ( in simple words this machine is a very primitive type hydrogen cell) with car battery. Problem could be it is more costly to run car by charging this car battery to run this machine. On top of it running car by battery alone or by hydrogen cell is more costly than running by gasoline. Engineer should come out and explain all the process in scientific lingo so that people of science can understand his claim and verify it. If you look at the whole set up, even if he is right, this thing is at least 5-10 years away from being used commercially. In other word no one is getting rich tomarrow.;)

mkamd

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha waqar National Hero or Fraud??

I think all of us should chill out about this issue at least. Whenever there is a claim which is against the norm it is not unexpected that some people will reject it or raise doubts about validity or intention. It was not nice for Dr Atta to call someone fraud on TV without evidence but finally he gave the right suggestion to analyze the claim by local experts first. The engineer is little weak in explaining his claim in scientific language and that is creating some doubts in those who understand science. Weather he is doing this because of communication weakness or fear that someone will steal his scientific theory is possible. Dr. AQ Khan gave a good suggestion to get this idea patent first so no one be able to steal it. Engineer showed a minimal response on that which raises some doubts.

Engineer has to answer three essential questions about his product. 1) Acutual scientific expalnation about full mechanism of his invention which can be demonstrated repeatedly by some neutral source. 2) Show if this machine is ultimately fuel efficient. Which means that if a car battery is used to hydrolyze water and create energy to run the engine, then does he produce more energy then what he puts through car battery? Otherwise it would be more efficient to run the car by battery alone than his machine. 3) If this machine is safe and marketable.

Last, since I have some scientific knowledge ( by no means I am an expert or engineer) I myself have some doubts. I think he is running the machine ( in simple words this machine is a very primitive type hydrogen cell) with car battery. Problem could be it is more costly to run car by charging this car battery to run this machine. On top of it running car by battery alone or by hydrogen cell is more costly than running by gasoline. Engineer should come out and explain all the process in scientific lingo so that people of science can understand his claim and verify it. If you look at the whole set up, even if he is right, this thing is at least 5-10 years away from being used commercially. In other word no one is getting rich tomarrow.;)​

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
ارے یار اب تو جان چھوڑ دو اس فالتو بات کی۔وقت خراب کرنے سے کیا فائدہ۔سب کچھ معلوم ہو گیا اور اس کا مقصد بھی سب جان گئے۔خورشید شاہ نے بڑی رقم ہاتھ کرنے کےلئے یہ ڈرامہ رچایا اور 50 کروڑ روپیہ کٹ بنانے کے نام پرحاصل کرنا چاہا۔ۤۤآخر کاراسلام ۤباد میں ایک سی این جی اسٹیشن اس تجربے کے نام پر آغا وقار کو دلوانے میں کامیاب ہو گئے۔
یہ ہے اصل کہانی۔کھیل ختم پیسہ ہضم۔(clap)۔

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
fitte mun un sab pee jo yahan Dr. Atta ko beizzat karne lage rahe oor is Agha water waqar ko izzat dene ki koshish karte rahe, Pakistan ko is haal me pohnchaane waale yahi loog hen, be carefull with those st.up.ids

sababer9

Citizen
Dr. Ata ur Rahman nain Fiber Optics main kia kiya hai janab? He has expertise in Organic Chemistry.
Please at least don't mention what you are not sure about. Laiken yahan yeh koi bari baat nahee, iss liay lagay raho bhai.

---------------

Dear Dr. Atta ur Rehman jab information technology k minister thay tab unhon ne pooray country mein fibre optic bichai thi, ye unhi ka plan tha k pooray pakistan mein internet available ho, un k dor mein he pakistan ki IT industry mein boom aya tha... and i very well remember that