Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha w

rizk2120

Citizen
Re: Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha waqar National Hero or Fraud??

dear believer what is ur belief?

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
agah waqar ko yeh kit ab kici dusre bande ki gari meh laga ker dikhani chaye sub dudh ka dudh or pani ka pani hu jaye ga waqt zaya kiye bagair jaisa dr ata keh rahe hen control krana chaye aur ager yeh sahi hai to awam ko is ka faida gald se gald huna chaye.

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
is bandey k style se hey muje fraud lagne laga hay...

i know he ll be proven wrong..the thing is.. it will be embarrassement for pakistan...

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
dr atta is not an idiot like the majority... he is a well respected scientist across the world.. has publications in high level journals..

about his work, i know very well..its because of dr atta, that ppl of pakistan started going for phd..he sent massive students abroad, which helps pakistan alot..

the only good thing in musharaf govt was dr atta...

maybe ur not expert in this field, that is why u dont know the technicalities.. because law of physics..the basic law says that you cannot obtain more energy from the separated hydrogen oxygen than the one you inserted, to break them apart.. this is next to "impossible"...

if he really done then he will get noble prize.. coz its totally against the laws of physics..

ab masla ye hay k yaha pe saarey jahil hein.. physics kisi ne parhi nahi.. lekin baatein experts ki tarha karte hein... ye pscrs wala bhi nalaiq ullu lag raha tha...

the thing is..ppl will see the reality soon.. but till then, it will be embarrasing

Aur jahan tum jesi jahil dr ataur rahman jese hypocrate aur fraud shakhs ko maseeha samaj bethi ho wahan b mulk ka allah hi hafiz abi tak dr ataur rahman ne HEC funds ka hisab b daina he aur foreighn tours ka b jo is mulk ki gareeb awam k tax k paiso se kiay let see aur tum jisi stopid jis ko mahan dewta samaj rhi ho us dr ata ur rahman ki haqeeqat b samne aa jay gi and one day u will know why he ignored basic sciences and only projected IT in his tenure although he had no experience in IT aur jahan tak sawal he japanese aur germans ka to kia agar unhon ne ye invention nhi ki to koi b nhi ker sakta what a crap argument i think u cannt digest an ordinary pakistani acheivement that's why instead of analysis of his invention and listening his argument u stated critisizing without any reason shame on you jahil aur ganwar shakhsiat persat lakeer ki faqeer.

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
This program should prove that AQ Khan's qualification is only theft.

I think he's a simple man, or he was house arrested for too long (to see that frauds now linger openly every where) , or he has some old enmity against Dr. Ata (cuz he was with Mush). But please don't discredit his qualification. He might not share glory with his team but he did what was needed for Pakistan, and for that we thank him.
Coming to the topic I am speechless, please don't use this as a mean to insult us in the future. Hope you get the same package in your country soon.:P

Unicorn

Banned
I think he's a simple man, or he was house arrested for too long (to see that frauds now linger openly every where) , or he has some old enmity against Dr. Ata (cuz he was with Mush). But please don't discredit his qualification. He might not share glory with his team but he did what was needed for Pakistan, and for that we thank him.
Coming to the topic I am speechless, please don't use this as a mean to insult us in the future. Hope you get the same package in your country soon.:P

I don't see why you should feel insulted. He did what he did I am only saying what the Dutch said about him. I am more than willing to acknowledge along with the rest of the world that Dr. Salaam was a fine Pakistani Scientist.

The guy who is suppose to be a nuclear scientist does not know the fundamentals of thermodynamics.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan men kitnay scientists hen mujhe iss thread k baad pata laga(bigsmile) [MENTION=26112]barca[/MENTION] tu kion khamosh hay bhai.........

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 31st July 2012 - Engr. Dr Abdul Qadir Khan, Agha Waqar Ahmed & Dr. Atta ur Rehman - Agha waqar National Hero or Fraud??

this tech is available but not feasible in commercial level yet. Need more experiment to get more output as compare to input energy to breakup hydrogen from water.
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4571670_car-use-water-as-fuel.html

OO bhai idher awaam chand pe bhaithi hoi hai. In k palay nai parna kuch, idher agar topic shro kar diya jai k WWE ki fights asli hoti hain ya nakli tou udher se bhi 90% believers niklain gay. Inhain Zardari he sahi suit karta hai. (clap)

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
yar jab wo car chala raha ha

aur fraud qun kary ga , fraud k kia maqasd ho sakty hen, fraud ha tou pakra jaye ga, he would know well, still he is insisting, tou bai maan lo, dekh lo, laws galt be ho sakty hen,

aur agr fraud kary ga tou kaha jaye ga...

yay jo loog kahtay hay k yay fraud hay yay pakistan k ghadar hay aur yay saray coments india say deyay gay hay aur may pakistan k awam ko kahna chahta ho k yay water kit jo agha waqar nay banae hay yay 100 % real and true hay may nay apnay ankoo say yay daikah hay contratulation pakistan :):)

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I have a question for all those criticizing Dr. Ata-ur-Rehman and those who are questioning Agha Waqar.

Can you explain why Agha Waqar has not taken his 'invention' to the patent board for certification and registration?

Why is he going around showing it to people in public instead of taking it to an engineering university where engineers can verify it in detail so as to shut everyone up?

How can a man in a suit standing infront of a building looking at Agha Waqar drive his car pass scientific judgement on his 'invention'?

He says he has tested his kit for 6 months. Well as far as I know the first thing any inventor does is gets his work patented so no one can steal the idea.

Agha Waqar said he hasnt done it yet and is waiting for 'funds' from government.

It takes 4500 rupees to register a patent.

In Hamid Mirs program he calimed to have raised 1.5 crore in funds to work on his project. Doesnt he have 4500 rupees left over to get it patented?

Why is he coming on TV instead of going to the patent office first?

Dont you think all if the above makes him suspect since he is avoiding all proper scientific avenues of having his product tested and certified and is instead choosing to go public like ALL scammers before him!

suppose he is doing fraud, tell me then what could be his purpose behind all this.. he knows well k agr fraud hua tou pakra jaye ga.. aj nai tou kal, but still he is insisting.. and he is a paindo type, he don't know much about patents

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: آغا وقار ہیرو یا زیرو۔۔

http://www.ipo.gov.pk/patent/PatentFees.aspx

The fees for getting a patent is PKR4500.

Instead of coming on TV shows why hasnt Agha Waqar applied for a patent till today?

اس کا بہترین حل یہ ہے کے میڈیا پر تماشا لگانے سے بہتر ہے اس کی گاڑی کو چیک کر لے اور ڈاکٹر عطا ایک پڑھا لکھا آدمی ہے اس کو بھی بلا لیں پٹرول کا پٹرول اور پانی کا پانی ہو جائے گا

This is the point...

But why he will do it ??? his fraud will be clear...

He picked the minister of Haj to check his car scientifically...

Our Ramzan is also disputed because the moon is seen by a 70 years old Alim deen not by astronomer ....or the university professor...

Shame on our nation , who do not have a proper body to do this kind of job...of testing and issuing certificate...

How KRL lab could do it .....

They dont know what is the level of inspection Americans use in their test...ever their consumer report magzine have a wonderful labs and

standarts...

[HI]U must have noticed that this artificial engineer of Khair pur have not uttered a single word of technology...
[/HI]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
do you have any bad experience with khan, i just thought, [HI]you went to pashawar by bus and came back in imbulance....[/HI]

Thanks for your personal experience to every one....good shot...

Then khan , u got habitual of that....:lol:

Have some niswar , then your memories will be fresh....:lol:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
dr atta is not an idiot like the majority... he is a well respected scientist across the world.. has publications in high level journals..

about his work, i know very well..its because of dr atta, that ppl of pakistan started going for phd..he sent massive students abroad, which helps pakistan alot..

the only good thing in musharaf govt was dr atta...

maybe ur not expert in this field, that is why u dont know the technicalities.. because law of physics..the basic law says that you cannot obtain more energy from the separated hydrogen oxygen than the one you inserted, to break them apart.. this is next to "impossible"...

if he really done then he will get noble prize.. coz its totally against the laws of physics..

ab masla ye hay k yaha pe saarey jahil hein.. physics kisi ne parhi nahi.. lekin baatein experts ki tarha karte hein... ye pscrs wala bhi nalaiq ullu lag raha tha...

the thing is..ppl will see the reality soon.. but till then, it will be embarrasing

This Kit is already available on "ebay".

Just type " HHO " in ebay search & then see what happens.

Dr. Atta ur Rehman has over 500 publications. I came to Germany on his Masters leading to PhD program and have already completed my masters in Molecular Medicine. In all these years I have yet to come across a german professor who has Published so much. For those who don't know science, Publications are the highest achievements a Scientist could claim, Nobel prizes are just a matter of selection and chance.
Secondly, I searched HHO on ebay the kit is available there. There must be some problems associated with it which have not surfaced yet in the Media but as the people in Pakistan will know more about it, the problems will be seen.
It was not a good idea for Agha Waqar to sue Dr. Rehman. He did not say anything that should have hurt his ego. If he wants to claim to be an inventor he will have to take a lot more criticism than that.

lets see what happens...