Do Pakistanis living abroad pretend as Indians?

Unicorn

Banned
This DIRECT REPORT is also produced by Indians and the lady expressing her views is also an Indian. No credible at all. Just Indian propaganda. (yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

I have not seen a single Pakistan hiding his/her identity in the past six years. We love Pakistan and are proud Pakistanis.(jhanda)

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

India ka to naam sun ka hi nausea hone lagta hay. Pata nahi yeh log aisi jagah par zinda kaisay hain.:13:

Zubaida Sulatan who has a shop at Devon Av on New York is Indian[hilar][hilar][hilar]. How about Pakisatani restaurants that say Indian Resturants or some times Indian-Pak [hilar][hilar]

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zubaida Sulatan who has a shop at Devon Av on New York is Indian[hilar][hilar][hilar]. How about Pakisatani restaurants that say Indian Resturants or some times Indian-Pak [hilar][hilar]

:doh:Kahaan ki baat kahaan mila rahay ho? Agar kuch kehne ko nah ho to khamishi behtar hoti hay.
So what? Most of the time they say "Pakistani, Indian & Bangladeshi grocery". They want to attract more customers. Don't you see Indian restaurant and grocery shops saying "Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Sri Lankan grocery"?

Unicorn

Banned
Most of the Indian Resturants do not write Pakistani not because the got a bug against Pakistan but they don't need it to attract Pakistani customer becase Pakistanis know very well what kind of food is there. Pakistanis do not need to write " Indian " in order to attract Indian customers however Indian restaurants do write " Halal " meat because we don't care weather the meat is Halal or not. I will accept your argument that to maximize there sales, from a business prospective its ok to write this signs but not for a hardcore like yourself:lol:

Why don't you visit Zubaida's Salon on Deven Av and find out weather she is a Pakistani or not before declaring her as Indian

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm very rarely asked whether I'm Pakistani or Indian. Most people think about me that I'm either Mexican, Argentinian, American or North Africans and sometimes as an Afghan. I mostly laugh and then disagree. No, I am Pakistan native. Surprised? "Yes, you don't look like a Pakistani." :)

Recently at an event a German friend introduced me some handsome-looking ladies, saying he is a Pakistani... their reaction was... wide-eyed-grins and a slight drool (bigsmile)

It is very different as the people perceive one. We live in a suburb of Frankfurt, where my parents are quite well known as Pakistani - Ahmadi Muslims.

colorbirdss

Councller (250+ posts)
Didn't read anything but just wanted to say that "NOOOOO"....I proudly say that I am Pakistani and am from Abbottabad area. LoL I say that even if the evolution was true and we came from monkeys then even my ancestors were Pakistani Monkeys, Just a joke tho. Anyways Green till we die

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
I have lived in USA for quite sometime now and I have always identified myself as a Pakistani.I am proud to be a Pakistani and will always be.I always say this and will say this to you too "You can Call me a DOG but do not ever call me INDIAN"

Rizwan Haider

Voter (50+ posts)
I have never met a single Pakistani claiming to be an Indian in the last 20 plus years since i came to United States, where these people are bringing these stupid information.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
my immediate family as well as extended family (which comes up to a big massive family, hundreds if not in thousands) leaving aside friends (Only I have dozens of paksitani friends as well as non-paksitani friends) THEY ALL ARE RECOGNISED AS PAKISTANIS......

BUt I have heard (from cousins and friends) that some 'spoiled brats' (just to avoidquestions on pak's name) in their 'friend's cricle' probably use that ....but thats immature and teenagers..perhaps under pressure....... But I personally don't know anyone who did that....

Never! No one hides their identity whether likes it or not......

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my immediate family as well as extended family (which comes up to a big massive family, hundreds if not in thousands) leaving aside friends (Only I have dozens of paksitani friends as well as non-paksitani friends) THEY ALL ARE RECOGNISED AS PAKISTANIS......

BUt I have heard (from cousins and friends) that some 'spoiled brats' (just to avoidquestions on pak's name) in their 'friend's cricle' probably use that ....but thats immature and teenagers..perhaps under pressure....... But I personally don't know anyone who did that....

Never! No one hides their identity whether likes it or not......

In my teenage years in the UK, I never saw any British born Pakistani youth ever deny or hide their Identity.

FA Malik

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Always introduced myself as Pakistani. People are more educated and well informed now if they ask you they will ask reluctantly whether from Pakistan or Indian.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
@MODS,
is anyone looking at these pages?i have to go through 16 pages of useless trolling to find half a dozen useful and relevant comments.in the end i no longer remember what i was here for?
MODS are you sleeping?
This is a public forum and not someones drawing room.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well I have been here for over 11 years and I have never met any Pakistani who pretended to be Indian...