Feelings of an overseas pakistani afterSahiwal incident

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i saw many news about how indian and pakistani students are beaten in Australia by right group ... But sooner or later in west it will be not possible for muslims to live.As time passes situation for muslims in west will become more stirck.I also dont have any problem in Germany but i can feel bad days comming for us very soon.
Yes in the coming times i see people getting against pakistanis a lot.Still the hatred against them is unbearable as some racist whites term them as smelly and living on benefits.Many tweets some like galloway are exceptions.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
YES IT IS! Infact a HUGE favor to ask! She expects to be served her breakfast on her bed. Society is made up of individuals. If she wants to see the society here peaceful, she needs to step her foot down here and play her part. She needs to get out of her bed in the morning and prepare the breakfast with her family! She needs to get rid of her "princess/entitled" mentality!
Nahi bhai, tabdeeli sub chatay hai, lekin khud ko koi tabdeel nahi kerna chanta. Sub ko bana banaya khana chaiye.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nahi bhai, tabdeeli sub chatay hai, lekin khud ko koi tabdeel nahi kerna chanta. Sub ko bana banaya khana chaiye.

I am fine with Phupho Noshi or likes. She was probably brought up this way and with some reality check she might improve herself. But I am angry at peeps like back to the future . Who instead of calibrating her quickly fall in the line with tissue papers for her tears in their hands!

back to the future

YES IT IS! Infact a HUGE favor to ask! She expects to be served her breakfast on her bed. Society is made up of individuals. If she wants to see the society here peaceful, she needs to step her foot down here and play her part. She needs to get out of her bed in the morning and prepare the breakfast with her family! She needs to get rid of her "princess/entitled" mentality!
Hahaha! and get killed by CTD and you will be advising another on how rightly she or he should behave

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hahaha! and get killed by CTD and you will be advising another on how rightly she or he should behave
See this is what is called jumping to conclusion, there was one incident so that means now CTD is going to go and gun down every citizen of Pakistan. Can you get any dumber ?

kayawish

They welcomed you with open arms. But you people started exploiting their hospitality

If bad days come that will be of your own doings
if ISIS doing wrong things in a name of islam so we(normal muslims) are not responsible for it. what Nazi Germans did with jews in 1940´s so shall we also make all Germans resposible for that ? but u r also right , to some extent we muslims are also responsible !!! we fucked our countries by electing corrupt people as our leaders then we ran away to western countries because they have good living standards.

kayawish

Yes in the coming times i see people getting against pakistanis a lot.Still the hatred against them is unbearable as some racist whites term them as smelly and living on benefits.Many tweets some like galloway are exceptions.
in UK and norway they hate Pakistanis a lot because too many Paki immigrants there.In germany they hate turks because too many turk immigrants and now syrians too but German hardly know anything about Pakistanis.Dont you see the hate towards afghan refugees in Pakistan ? specially punjabis hate them so much because there are now too many afghan refugees in Punjab ...

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

Trust me I won't because I know this is not how great nations are made. I left my seven figure career in New York last year and moved back. And the amount of shit I face here everyday is unexplainable. Still I never complain. I know the road is long. It may take me 5-10,20 years to accomplish my dreams here. I might even get killed in some random cross-fire someday even next week. But NO REGRETS. All i know is, when i'll look back at my life towards the end of it, i can pat myself on my shoulders and say: I tried! I DIDN'T RUN AWAY BUT I TRIED!

Last edited:

Liberal 000

if ISIS doing wrong things in a name of islam so we(normal muslims) are not responsible for it. what Nazi Germans did with jews in 1940´s so shall we also make all Germans resposible for that ? but u r also right , to some extent we muslims are also responsible !!! we fucked our countries by electing corrupt people as our leaders then we ran away to western countries because they have good living standards.

Believe it or not mainstream Muslims thinking is ....all are against us and we have to be against all.

This women also divided people into Muslims and kafirs and according to her it is better to die by the hands of a Kafir.

Jinlogon ne equal rights diyh jin ka mulk chorny ko abhi bhi dill nahi kerta Noshi Gilani ka wo abhi bhi paraye hain aur Madam unhen badman Ker rahi hain ky yeh hameh Musalman hony ki waja se marty hain lol

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

And brotherly advice for you. Take it or leave it. Instead of worrying about what i'll be advising or what Citizen X or some other person will be saying just tell us what you will be doing. Don't worry about others so much. Worry about yourself. You need to take care of yourself and your actions. There is nobody else out there to take care of you so take care of yourself and trust others are taking care of themselves. :)

Liberal 000

in UK and norway they hate Pakistanis a lot because too many Paki immigrants there.In germany they hate turks because too many turk immigrants and now syrians too but German hardly know anything about Pakistanis.Dont you see the hate towards afghan refugees in Pakistan ? specially punjabis hate them so much because there are now too many afghan refugees in Punjab ...

Wrong again... People of Peshawar also hate Afghans. Afghans should think why all hate them