First Match : Pakistan lost to West Indies

ashar777

What a bad performance again by our batsmen. We can't beat a team ranked 7th, we would have been thrashed by other teams on such a pitch.

We can't play on bouncy pitches in Australia because we don't have them in Pakistan, we can't play on low pitches, what's the excuse now?

I remember Minadad stayed on 99 for a record time in 1988 series vs WestIndies until he got 100 the next morning. Even Shoaib Mohammad showed great patience that series.

As long we have Mr. Butt up here, we will never see the highest first class performers in team. I was fed up of seeing Imran Farhat, and now this Taufeeq Umar...

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro it will happen again n again untill we hv Akmal bro,s n Ijaz Butt
some of them are greedy for money n some want to remain in the team n management at any cost

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan lost SAS cup in hockey but they played very well ,,, esp abbasi,imran,rehan,and goal keeper but they need to improve alot esp teams like autralia and newzealand or you can say that against european style,full backs were struggling but really impressed by Pakistani youngsters and shakeel abbasi , one thing i have noticed that now a days pakistani players are not trying to get penelty corner they want to do feild goal fair enough but if you think goal is impossible then go for penelty corner ,..

in cricket they have lost and its just because of absence of batting coach .. and i think miandad/muddassar nazar or shoaib ahmed will be best choice or go for kirsten he is free now a days .. :P

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a bad performance again by our batsmen. We can't beat a team ranked 7th, we would have been thrashed by other teams on such a pitch.

We can't play on bouncy pitches in Australia because we don't have them in Pakistan, we can't play on low pitches, what's the excuse now?

I remember Minadad stayed on 99 for a record time in 1988 series vs WestIndies until he got 100 the next morning. Even Shoaib Mohammad showed great patience that series.

As long we have Mr. Butt up here, we will never see the highest first class performers in team. I was fed up of seeing Imran Farhat, and now this Taufeeq Umar...

Assalam o Alaikum,

Dear brothers don't waste your precious time to watch these losers loosing again and again. Read this

story16.gif

http://ummatpublication.com/2011/05/15/news.php?p=story16.gif

We spent our time watching them & praying for them and they have their own damn agendas instead of Pakistan. Please read this as well!!!

i_1.jpg
i_2.jpg
i_3.jpg
i_4.jpg
i_5.jpg
i_6.jpg
i_7.jpg
i_8.jpg

Please stop watching these people. We shouldn't waste our lives. We should try to do something for Islam & Pakistan!

http://www.deeneislam.com/ur/print_content.php?CID=1227

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And THIS side should have supposedly won the World Cup! "Match fixing, satta bazi, paisa kha gaey, sazish!"....excuses like this can only hide the fact that our cricket team is over-rated and MEDIOCRE!

very poor side that got lucky in World Cup to reach semis. Time is ripe to stop watching this stupid sport :)

Adeel

Founder
Our cricket team situation pretty much reflects the situation of our country.

I completely stopped watching or following the world cup. Our focus and concentration must be our country right now. Once that is fixed, everything else will get fixed by itself

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok if it is not legitimate to watch a cricket match or to pray for our own team's success then why did the administrator of Jamia Binoria Alamiyah conduct a congregational prayer on th eve of Pak vs india semi final???? All the above fatawas should be equally applied on Mufti Naeem who lead the prayer.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ behzadji

Array Bhai, this is the reason Allah gave you a brain so that you can differentiate from right and wrong. If you read these statements with care and read them in conjunction with quran and hadith then you should be able to get the truth.

Waisay ab koi heran kun baat par herani nahi hoti.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We have a diabolical batting line up minus any worldclass batters so such performances are to be expected. No one has to ability to occupy the crease for long hours like a J Miandad, Z Abbas or Inzamam because they lack patience and self-belief.

Indeed, it reflects the current state of the nation, the game is being run by those who never played it at a professional level jyst like our government. Bringing a batting coach will not imprve our performances, what we need it a complete change in the system that can only occur when Tehreek-e-Insaaf are in charge.