Get ready Media, Koi Nahi bache ga - Dr Shahid Masood

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only genius anchor is Sarkari Hajjan. She had two benefactors. Ganja bros and the US Marine Corps.Matiullah exposed her in Sarkari Hajj and got thrown out of his channel while she is still around.Very soon you will find out whomsoever fingers her will be sacked.She has a secret talisman.
STill the patwari want to blindly follow corrupt mafia

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Patwari they not on payroll. Nawaz sharif name was in Panama and that the news they show and even courts are proving that
Sawal hi pocha tha fm to bkwas pe agaey.
Yahan aik bikao dosrey bikao ko bura bolta hey.
Kon neutral hey.
Sarey media ne blackout kia khadim rizvi ka. Uski sirf buri tsveer dikhaee gaee KION?
HALANKEY lock down ki call to imran b de chuka tha. Us wakt jaiz tha ab kion na jaiz ho gaya.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
!!! ڈاکٹر صاحب نے انتہائی معنی خیز بات کر لی

بالکل ایسے جیسے کپتان کے اثاثوں کی چھان بین کر کے
یہ اُصول طے کیا گیا کہ جامہ تلاشی کپتان جیسے ہی ہو گی

رسیدیں دے دیں، تو چھوٹ گئے
نہ دے سکے،،،،تو اندر
Pay attention to his last word in the video.
Bismillah Mujsey shuru hoie hey.

usafzai

Citizen
You think sabir shakir or arhsad bhatii are not dumb?
All 3rd tier jurno
i dont see any reporter be it from the one extreme or the other extreme who is not a 3rd tier. but Hameed bhatti is in league of his own.. i dont know how he just qualifies as someone to be in front of camera

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
What he is facing is not a crack down, rather corruption allegations. Neverthless, media does need crack down.

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
These so called journalists have made millions and millions from these looter, corrupts in the past but no more insha Allah.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar legend bhai aap tu aaj fathers aur kia kia bol dia, main ne tu sirf rai de thee.
Jawab main kia bolonn ap ne aaj typical potiyan wala kaam kia aur galam galoch kardi.
Check my post if I ever supported NS or zardari?
Main tu apko samjhdar banda smajhta tha, aaj ap ne label laga diey

Not only this, most of the PTI supporters behave like this..the answered with abusive language.