Hamza Ali Abbas speaks for the rights of Ahmadis on national tv

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حمزہ علی عباسی ایک ٹی وی اداکار اور فنکار اور ناچ گانے والا آدمی ہے
گو کے اس بنیاد پر وہ اسلام سے خارج نہیں ہوتا اور نا ہی کسی بھی لحاظ سے ہم یہ کہہ سکتے ہیں کہ وہ کس درجہ کا مسلمان ہے....اداکاری اور ناچ گانے کا گناہ اور فسق اپنی جگہ مگر ایمان الله کے ہاں مقام سے ہم لا علم ہیں

مگر یہاں یہ بات بھی جانی چاہیے کہ احمدیوں کامعاملہ ہو یا گستاخ رسول صلی الله علیہ وسلم کا
حمزہ علی عباسی کو اپنی راۓ دینے سے گریز کرنی چاہیے چاہے جو بھی ہو
یہ اسکی حیثیت سے باہر کی بات ہے
اسکو اپنی حیثیت میں رہنا چاہیے

back to the future

1) belief on Hazrat Muhammas PBUH as the last messenger is part of Emaan.

2) People who deny the fact that is essential to being a muslim,how can they be termed as muslim?

3) people supporting this in which category they fall???

Qadianis are a deviation created by Great Britain to harm Islam.They believe that Hazrat Muhammad PBUH was not the last prophet and Mirza qadiani represent either Imam Mehdi aur Hazrat Esa Nauzubillah.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hamza trying to be the next Salman Taseer. When he doesnt understand that we have no problem with Ahmedis if they stop calling themselves Muslim. Let them be Qadiani, Ahmedi.. just like the Agha Khanis.... The problem is that they are calling themselves Muslim and misleading many to embrace their side which is not correct.
AHmeids can live in peace in pakistan as long as they dont stress on calling themselves Muslims. It is a very simple solution.

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Hamza Ali Abbasi goes where no one dares to on national tv

What is happening to this Non-Muslim Minority?
Why do they claim to be Muslim while they don't believe in Muhammad pbuh as the Last Prophet?
How many Qadiyani are killed in Pakistan in last ten years as compared to Muslims in Pakistan?
How many Qadiyani religious places are destroyed in Pakistan in last ten years as compared to destruction of Mosques and Imam Bargah due to US/INdia backed terrorism in Pakistan.?

By the who told U that U are Syed Pirzada

ur mindset is the problem with this country. come to golhra sharif n people will tell u who i am, i m neither a wariach or rajput or anything. i don't consider them muslims either but i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan
where every moron thinks of himself as the thekedar of islam. n qadiyanis didn't killed any muslim in Pakistan. its ur beloved TTP sponsored by the enemies of Pakistan. its very stupid n childish to blame qadiyanis for killings of muslims. they r peaceful people n should be alloweed to practice their religion with freedom

So the true colors of the B@stard are out. Does the same guy have some relation with PTI as Well?
like ur post ... :) these sewer animals have nothing to do with islam, they just want to portray themselves as the human loving and peace loving monkeys ... they think they love humans more than ALLAh do ( ALLAH maf karay)

حمزہ علی عباسی ایک ٹی وی اداکار اور فنکار اور ناچ گانے والا آدمی ہے
گو کے اس بنیاد پر وہ اسلام سے خارج نہیں ہوتا اور نا ہی کسی بھی لحاظ سے ہم یہ کہہ سکتے ہیں کہ وہ کس درجہ کا مسلمان ہے....اداکاری اور ناچ گانے کا گناہ اور فسق اپنی جگہ مگر ایمان الله کے ہاں مقام سے ہم لا علم ہیں

مگر یہاں یہ بات بھی جانی چاہیے کہ احمدیوں کامعاملہ ہو یا گستاخ رسول صلی الله علیہ وسلم کا
حمزہ علی عباسی کو اپنی راۓ دینے سے گریز کرنی چاہیے چاہے جو بھی ہو
یہ اسکی حیثیت سے باہر کی بات ہے
اسکو اپنی حیثیت میں رہنا چاہیے
ye khud kafir hougaya hai ... jo shaks NABI PAK pbuh ko akheri NABI nahe manta usko musalman kehnay wala bhe kafir hai ... ye iman ka lazmi hissa hai ... is ka munkir Quran ka munkir hai .... so dnt call him a muslim people like him are just muslims by their name they have no iman

ur mindset is the problem with this country. come to golhra sharif n people will tell u who i am, i m neither a wariach or rajput or anything. i don't consider them muslims either but i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan
where every moron thinks of himself as the thekedar of islam. n qadiyanis didn't killed any muslim in Pakistan. its ur beloved TTP sponsored by the enemies of Pakistan. its very stupid n childish to blame qadiyanis for killings of muslims. they r peaceful people n should be alloweed to practice their religion with freedom

lol .. either u r insane or have no knowledge of islam.. what Hazrat e Abu bakar did to musalima kazab ( the false prophet) ? u think Quran has not mentioned the conditions necessary to be muslim... does Quran not mention that it is obligatory to consider the Prophet Muhammad pbuh as last messenger ? Quran particularly states that the fundamental condition to be muslim is to consider Prophet Muhammad pbuh the last messenger. what the peer of golrah shareef did against qadyani ? u live in golrah shareef and u dnt knw the history of qadyanis and ahmedis

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)

lol .. either u r insane or have no knowledge of islam.. what Hazrat e Abu bakar did to musalima kazab ( the false prophet) ? u think Quran has not mentioned the conditions necessary to be muslim... does Quran not mention that it is obligatory to consider the Prophet Muhammad pbuh as last messenger ? Quran particularly states that the fundamental condition to be muslim is to consider Prophet Muhammad pbuh the last messenger. what the peer of golrah shareef did against qadyani ? u live in golrah shareef and u dnt knw the history of qadyanis and ahmedis

u moron where did i said that Qadiyanis r muslims. read it again

islam and its laws don't work on the wishes of some disco dancers,half nude ,second category actors. its the religion of the creator of this universe who cares about human more than any liberal or secular do. i dnt knw what kind of creatures are they who challenges the law made by ALLAH and its Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم …. they are not even an authority in their own fields, they are rated as third degree actors still they want to champion islam which requires years of study ... i bet they cannot even read Quran properly ..... their whole agenda works on the western values and norms , they can only bark on the things of islam which they cannot understand fully based on their lack of knowledge

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)

i don't consider them muslims either but i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan

" i don't consider them muslims" what does this mean? why i said that " i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan" becoz this country is full of idiots like u who don't even think once b4 killing someone in the name of Islam. at the end of the day it gives a bad name to this country n creates unrest n chaos. it also gives the opportunity to the enemies of this country to defame us.

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)

i don't consider them muslims either but i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan

it also gives the opportunity to the enemies of this country to defame us. n killing anyone just becoz someone doesn't belong to ur faith is absolutely criminal. islam strictly prohibits killing peaceful people of other faiths.

WatanDost

چنو/لبرلز اور منو/ قادیانی
قادیانیوں کو پورا موقع دیا گیا اپنے آپ کو درست ثابت کرنے کا
اور پوری ڈیبیٹ کے بعد انہیں " مسلمان نہیں " کا سرٹیفکیٹ عین
شریعت محمدی کے مطابق دیا گیا

کیونکہ
مرزا لعین خود کہتا ہے کہ جو مجھے نہیں مانتا وہ کافر ہے

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

U seem to be a moron jumping to conclusion without any reason someone in the search of identity......a person suffering from ideological anarchy

Don't consider anybody else as M uslim.....a takfeeri scumbag of TTP hell dog clan.

Do U know my views about Takferi Hell dogs and their apologists?

Who blamed Qadiyanis for killing Muslims?

Who is stopping Qadiyani Non-Muslims to practice their cult?

BTW who are U in Golra Sharif?
Answer my above questions and prove my support for TTP Hell Dogs.

Mughal1

For proper understanding of the quran and deen of islam as well as reason for creation of pakistan there is plenty of helpful material HERE and HERE.

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)

U seem to be a moron jumping to conclusion without any reason someone in the search of identity......a person suffering from ideological anarchy

Don't consider anybody else as M uslim.....a takfeeri scumbag of TTP hell dog clan.

Do U know my views about Takferi Hell dogs and their apologists?

Who blamed Qadiyanis for killing Muslims?

Who is stopping Qadiyani Non-Muslims to practice their cult?

BTW who are U in Golra Sharif?
Answer my above questions and prove my support for TTP Hell Dogs.

"Don't consider anybody else as M uslim.....a takfeeri scumbag of TTP hell dog clan." wow that escalated quickly. take it easy bro. the good news is that ur not nutcase aka terrorist sympathizer. but still problem is ur attitude towards minorities is very unreasonable, extremist n dangerous.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

"Don't consider anybody else as M uslim.....a takfeeri scumbag of TTP hell dog clan." wow that escalated quickly. take it easy bro. the good news is that ur not nutcase aka terrorist sympathizer. but still problem is ur attitude towards minorities is very unreasonable, extremist n dangerous.

Bro. U just jumped to conclusion. I will be the first man to respect the rights of any minority including Qadiyani Non-Muslims. Islam is only religion which ensures their rights. Libtards do mischief with purpose under one pretext or other. They purposefully create confusions in the youngest of our generation. If Qadiyani don't claim to be Muslims we have no problem with them. I know many of Qadiyani in official network and respect them as human and non-muslim fellow.

If any of my words hurt U; I hope U will forgive.

m.mujtaba99

Voter (50+ posts)

Bro. U just jumped to conclusion. I will be the first man to respect the rights of any minority including Qadiyani Non-Muslims. Islam is only religion which ensures their rights. Libtards do mischief with purpose under one pretext or other. They purposefully create confusions in the youngest of our generation. If Qadiyani don't claim to be Muslims we have no problem with them. I know many of Qadiyani in official network and respect them as human and non-muslim fellow.

If any of my words hurt U; I hope U will forgive.

its absolutely fine. i m not offended n respect ur opinion becoz lot of people in pakistan share same pov. my problem is that unlike u there r lot of people who will read this n it will only add fuel to the fire. ultimately our country will suffer. my pov is that it shouldn't bother us even if qadiyanis call themselves as muslims becoz anyone who understands basics of islam knows that its not correct. my only brotherly request to u is to avoid hardcore language. as a muslim n as a human being its our duty to not say anything which could result in the bloodshed of innocents. tcare

back to the future

" i don't consider them muslims" what does this mean? why i said that " i have no right to denounce anyone to be a kafir especially in a brainwashed country like Pakistan" becoz this country is full of idiots like u who don't even think once b4 killing someone in the name of Islam. at the end of the day it gives a bad name to this country n creates unrest n chaos. it also gives the opportunity to the enemies of this country to defame us.
Sorry liked by mistake.who is trying to kill ahmedis.

Nobody no matter how pious he is has the right to kill anyone anyone i mean.To take law in his hand and kill anyone.

There are some deranged misguided muslims if they do killing in the name of Islam and they are not on the right path.

Nevertheless qadianis are not muslim.It is an ijma of ulema and parliament.

RAKPK

Banned
13406952_1720741041520270_935878323458482888_n.jpg

You are right, but the Prophet Muhammad pbuh fought wars with combatting Kuffar or those who posed threats to the message of Islam.

The Rashidoon Caliph, Abu Bakr fought Ahmedis of his time, the followers of Musailma Kaddab.

In a Muslim country, Ahmedis will not be allowed to preach their religion, will not be allowed to build their places of worship and calling them Masjid, will be treated as a religious minority. In case they violate the Constitution as a group, they will be punished accordingly.

However, it doesn't mean that individuals are allowed to kill Qadiyanis, and it's not happening in Pakistan by the way.

Hamza Abbasi is a premature 'maulvi', he needs to grow up.