I did not know that, Did you? Marvi Sirmad is a Muslim!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جہاں تک میں سمجھ سکی ہوں تو ماتھے پر تلک لگانا (سرخ رنگ) سے ہندو مردوں اور عورتوں دونوں کے لیے مذہبی شعار ہے۔

جبکہ عام بندیا کا ہندو مذہب سے کوئی تعلق نہیں بلکہ یہ عورت کے زیور میں شمار ہوتا ہے اور کلچرل چیز ہے۔

باقی اس بات کے سو فیصد صحیح ہونے کی گارنٹی نہیں دے سکتی کیونکہ ہندو مذہب اور کلچر کے مطالعہ کا موقع نہیں ملا ہے۔

Does hindo have any fixed religion ?

A woman has to die in ' Satii" but not now... they r against it now...

Lots of examples....

U could prove every thing is ok... do it .... After all u are Shia , very close to Ali (RAU).

We could not afford it....

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you comparing pakistan with bangladesh. The indigenous culture of paksitan is different than that of Bangladesh, in bangladesh their alphabets are also based on hindi/sanskrit alphabet, so does this mean we should also use sanskrit script to write urdu or punjabi than our persio-arabic script because muslims in bangladesh are doing so, you need to be more careful.

Regards

there are 57 muslim countries in the world bro, and all of diffrenet culture if i am a paksitani mulim but i like some arab mulim cultural treditions what is wrong in it?? does it make me less muslim or less paksitani??? islam is not narrow, its universal so do not judge things please just according to your own perspective please. on of my relatives migrated from india he passed away long time ago but he used to read gormukhi, which he learnt before partiction did it make him less muslim or less paksitani??? i live in sweden i have a swedish friend who likes korean culture he learnt korean and is married to a korean girl , does it make him less loyal to sweden???

please give people little space to make their choices . 180 million people have diffrent minds they all cant be same 100 percent in everything.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Worshiping 365 gods is culture but Mr. Baig still worship One Allah ....when he is trouble.

No compromise on culture....

even then you are wrong, again you are mixing religion and culture

punjabi muslim wears dhoti kurta thats his culture and by belief he is muslim, arab muslim wears long chabba thats his culture , and by belief he is muslim,

pathan muslim wears turban thats his culture,

turk people wear red cap thats their culture and by belief they are muslim,

57 muslim countries all have diffrent tredations, dresses, langauges, food, etc but the belief is islam, even in paksitan 4 provences have diffrent langauges, somewhat diffrent dress codes and tredations, if you will not accept other culture of others then you will break pakistan. in khelafat muslim empire was huge streching from yaman to turky , no khalifa said no comromise on culture as you are saying, and all regions in that empire had diffrent culture and when people like you came in to power who were not ready to accept other cultures (despite the fact that they had same belife islam) then you saw that that muslim empire broke into small pices.

now you decide is it the right way or wrong way.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The area between the eyebrows (where the bindi is placed) is said to be the sixth chakra, ajna, the seat of "concealed wisdom". According to followers of Hinduism, this chakra is the exit point for kundalini energy. The bindi is said to retain energy and strengthen concentration.[SUP][4][/SUP] It is also said to protect against demons or bad luck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)#Religious_significance

Yap , and hindu used to put this bindi from the kaser , picked from the wroship plate , after the worship of Bhagwan....

Muslims dont do this worship and dont use it...

If some muslims are doing it , they are very week muslim actually.

Because Islam forbid all the Kafranah culture , after Islam and the appearance of a muslim man and woman changed all together.

Nobody argued with Hazrat Muhmad that this is our culture we could not change it...

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yap , and hindu used to put this bindi from the kaser , picked from the wroship plate , after the worship of Bhagwan....

Muslims dont do this worship and dont use it...

If some muslims are doing it , they are very week muslim actually.

Because Islam forbid all the Kafranah culture , after Islam and the appearance of a muslim man and woman changed all together.

Nobody argued with Hazrat Muhmad that this is our culture we could not change it...

please do not give fatwah about the eman of millions of bangali mulims, who do that,

i have not heard any fatwaw from any credible almeen deen and it does not mean those alime deen who live in bangladesh or are crap and have no knowledge of islam,

so my request is before giving expert opinion and making announcement that those who does that have week emaan.

consult some good credible aleeme deen who has good knowledge of different cultures of different muslim countries. (plz dont ask some mulivi)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
even then you are wrong, again you are mixing religion and culture

punjabi muslim wears dhoti kurta thats his culture and by belief he is muslim, arab muslim wears long chabba thats his culture , and by belief he is muslim,

pathan muslim wears turban thats his culture,

turk people wear red cap thats their culture and by belief they are muslim,

57 muslim countries all have diffrent tredations, dresses, langauges, food, etc but the belief is islam, even in paksitan 4 provences have diffrent langauges, somewhat diffrent dress codes and tredations, if you will not accept other culture of others then you will break pakistan. in khelafat muslim empire was huge streching from yaman to turky , no khalifa said no comromise on culture as you are saying, and all regions in that empire had diffrent culture and when people like you came in to power who were not ready to accept other cultures (despite the fact that they had same belife islam) then you saw that that muslim empire broke into small pices.

now you decide is it the right way or wrong way.

I know what u r saying and I know what I am saying.

That comes under dress culture , but all is restricted under the umbrella of Islam...

If some thing is out of Islam in their dresses , they left it .. same in other fields of life.

My example is from the Quran..

In the times of differents prophets , They had traditions of worship one statue every day, that means doing functions for that and wearing different dresses ,

But in the tough time they used to call Allah onle.

So Allah Tallah asked those people , at different places of Quran , why u do this , why not u obey only one Allah ?

And when tough time finishes, they again start doing same traditions , called culture.

This happens in our daily life too , we do it too.

During Azan , our women cover head , after that , Allah is gone and cover is gone , and tight cloths on....culture is on...

Have you seen Tony Blair's sister in law ? She is not saying I will wear my cultural dress...

Muslims dont do that.

Muslims have culture of Allah and his rasool.

The color of Allah.. the Best , as Quran says.
صبغۃ اللہ

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
please do not give fatwah about the eman of millions of bangali mulims, who do that,

i have not heard any fatwaw from any credible almeen deen and it does not mean those alime deen who live in bangladesh or are crap and have no knowledge of islam,

so my request is before giving expert opinion and making announcement that those who does that have week emaan.

consult some good credible aleeme deen who has good knowledge of different cultures of different muslim countries. (plz dont ask some mulivi)

I am doing doing Fatwah or any thing , but the right is right...

I have seen so many Indian Muslims , who are wearing Bindya. and dont know Namaz even,

So when they learn namaz , they stopped using this kind of stuff , like naked Bally , bindya, which was the culture before...
Now they stop by them selves... I observed so many cases during my stay in Dubai.

Even our maid did like that. and she was very happy. when my wife taught her Nmaz ... she was muslim... and then she dropped her old friends even..

When Eman enters in the heart , it makes changes in the person , and he stop doing lots of irrelevant actions.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
i have never seen a muslim woman wearing it besides her. have you?
Bindi is part of culture not religion,majorityOf Muslims in this region converted from Hindus.Why u people project hating your roots culture and values the only wayOf strengthens ur faith.This is height of moral corruptness in ur societyThat u people ending up hating each other in theName of religion.A religion who is symbol of salvation .....u ppl Have narrowed it down to such an extent that ur Own people are misfit into that.

Unicorn

Banned
Bindi is part of culture not religion,majorityOf Muslims in this region converted from Hindus.Why u people project hating your roots culture and values the only wayOf strengthens ur faith.This is height of moral corruptness in ur societyThat u people ending up hating each other in theName of religion.A religion who is symbol of salvation .....u ppl Have narrowed it down to such an extent that ur Own people are misfit into that.

Bro don't take it so serious. Marvi put on unusually big Bindi in the show. It indicates to me that she did this only to pi** of Zaid Hamid.

This forum has a large ZH following and they are all going nuts except for Indian agents who are not fans of ZH. Chears for ZH and his fan club.:lol:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am doing doing Fatwah or any thing , but the right is right...

I have seen so many Indian Muslims , who are wearing Bindya. and dont know Namaz even,

So when they learn namaz , they stopped using this kind of stuff , like naked Bally , bindya, which was the culture before...
Now they stop by them selves... I observed so many cases during my stay in Dubai.

Even our maid did like that. and she was very happy. when my wife taught her Nmaz ... she was muslim... and then she dropped her old friends even..

When Eman enters in the heart , it makes changes in the person , and he stop doing lots of irrelevant actions.

you are not saying right ,

if somebody does not know namaz peroperly its their poor knowlege it does not mean they do not have eman on Allah and speically in villlage ( even in our villages of punjab and sindh there are many people who are die hard muslims and start crying on name of Allah because they really love Allah but because of lack of knowlege speically the old gernations they cant even read namaz properly)

so we can call it mistake or we can say this person is not having proper knowlege of islam (but those who do it after having proper knowlege then they are doing sin)

but you cant bundle all togather millions (many of them do not have proper education speically in the villages) and start issuing annocements on their emaan.

first go and teach them proper islam and after that judge them.

and to issue fatwa there is a proper requrement for that, and if you do not have that qualification then no one is going to believe your fatwas.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
there are 57 muslim countries in the world bro, and all of diffrenet culture if i am a paksitani mulim but i like some arab mulim cultural treditions what is wrong in it?? does it make me less muslim or less paksitani??? islam is not narrow, its universal so do not judge things please just according to your own perspective please. on of my relatives migrated from india he passed away long time ago but he used to read gormukhi, which he learnt before partiction did it make him less muslim or less paksitani??? i live in sweden i have a swedish friend who likes korean culture he learnt korean and is married to a korean girl , does it make him less loyal to sweden???

please give people little space to make their choices . 180 million people have diffrent minds they all cant be same 100 percent in everything.

This country belongs to the indigenous people of pakistan, they will decide what is our culture , not the immigrants. I am repeatedly telling on this forum that the areas of punjab and other provinces of pakistan were always muslim majority areas that is why they comprise todays pakistan and they have always segregated themselves from hindus and sikhs, pakistani punjab areas always had a predominantly muslim culture , actually hindus and sikhs living in our muslim majority areas were following our muslim culture , not we following them. The confusion is in immigrant muslims minds who came from hindu or sikh majority areas where hindu and sikh culture was dominant and that is why almost all these confused personalities have immigrant backgrounds including "allo gosht wali sarkar", The indigenous people of pakistani punjab are following the same muslim culture that has been practiced by their ancestors for centuries in present day pakistani areas.

Regards

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
you are not saying right ,

if somebody does not know namaz peroperly its their poor knowlege it does not mean they do not have eman on Allah and speically in villlage ( even in our villages of punjab and sindh there are many people who are die hard muslims and start crying on name of Allah because they really love Allah but because of lack of knowlege speically the old gernations they cant even read namaz properly)

so we can call it mistake or we can say this person is not having proper knowlege of islam (but those who do it after having proper knowlege then they are doing sin)

but you cant bundle all togather millions (many of them do not have proper education speically in the villages) and start issuing annocements on their emaan.

first go and teach them proper islam and after that judge them.

and to issue fatwa there is a proper requrement for that, and if you do not have that qualification then no one is going to believe your fatwas.

Sorry man , پتھر سے سر پھوڑنے کو جی نھی چاھتا

Why I will do Fatwa or somthing like that...

Thanks for disagreeing with me...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
some agency had also warned her regarding her anti Pakistan activities,underpinning especially her dress code as she told herself,so that get up was to vex them and people like us but sure at first sight one can easily assume her as hindu

But honestly dont know why I get the hunch that she might be a Qadiani, cant tell why I think that way

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
This country belongs to the indigenous people of pakistan, they will decide what is our culture , not the immigrants. I am repeatedly telling on this forum that the areas of punjab and other provinces of pakistan were always muslim majority areas that is why they comprise todays pakistan and they have always segregated themselves from hindus and sikhs, pakistani punjab areas always had a predominantly muslim culture , actually hindus and sikhs living in our muslim majority areas were following our muslim culture , not we following them. The confusion is in immigrant muslims minds who came from hindu or sikh majority areas where hindu and sikh culture was dominant and that is why almost all these confused personalities have immigrant backgrounds including "allo gosht wali sarkar", The indigenous people of pakistani punjab are following the same muslim culture that has been practiced by their ancestors for centuries in present day pakistani areas.

Regards

there are nothing like indegnis people of paksitan, becuase pakistan is compromise of diffrent regional muslims, which are punjabi, sindhi, bloch, and pashtoon, banglaies , etc,

and diffrence between none muslims and muslims is that thy worship one Allah and believe on one prophet but within that bigger umerela of islam on the bottom level they have different tredtions, dress , customs luange diffrences. ( islam has no objection of lanague but there are certain treditions and dress codes which a good muslim should follow , if they do not follow they will still be muslims but it will be a sin)

so then there is a question first get a fatwa from a credible aleem-e-deen that which tredition, which customs of those regions is in line with islam and which is not.

after finding out then educate people on that.

as long as you say confused immigrants, in such an insulting tone, i take pride on being immigrant family my grand parents immigrated and our sahaba and prophet emmigrated to madina too.

but it can show your mentality how you think about immigrants. and people like you do not let pakistani nation become nation because they still dicriminate who is immigrant who is local who is this and who is that.

its between what is islamic and what is none islamic, and to define that first go and get fatwa from credible alme-e-deen, thats basically my point.

but if out of religious debate you link it to paksitani loyality.

then i am by birth pakistani and i have my right to follow the tredtion of turkish people if i want. or bangali people if i like or arab people if i want its my persoanal choice then who the hell is someone to tell me which tredition i should follow

i am answerable to my Allah only, not to individuals.

and if i am doing something wrong according to islam then i pray my Allah to forgive me and show me right path .