Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Watch it, Imran Khan is openly criticizing Army Generals & WOT

I agree with asif zardari and nawaz shareef both are corrupt but do not agree with Altaf Hussain. Janab MQM has no corruption charges, they have done excellent job in Karachi. They have well educated team other than any party. No political party is better than MQM. They have proved in practically. They brought young energetic people and poor people in assemblies. Do not your hate comments answer with logic.

I hope you are fasting while you wrote this, i born and bought up in hyd and you gonna tell me how nice n clean MQM is i was there when Ah started this movment in hyd sitting in middle of a 50 motor cycle with awais shibli driving while rasheed bhaiya was sitting behind him wearing kurta pajama and waste coat on top ....and he was sitting on a charpai with not even a cloth on top of it before the flag ceremony ,,, telling you all this so u may know your not talking to a person sitting in lhr and knows nothing about MQM ...in my own area there are not leaving alone even the rarhi wala, streets wanders spare alone the big shops from their bhatta movement, in 85/86 when they kicked out sindhies from latifabad and sindhies did the same when they kicked out muhajirs from qasimabad then who did qabza on all those houses and who sold their very house hold thing for how much was all in front of my eyes ... so don't tell me how much and what they have performed ... you say zardari n NS are corrupt and i'll say that AH is the worse ... blood of thousands of innocents is on his neck ... you will then say that muhajirs were killed maximum so im saying the same thing even blood of muhajirs is also on AH neck ... and then you will understand o9n the judgement day if not today... muhajirs were the most literate quom at the time of partition and see today around you a whole army of youth with degrees in their hands but no knowledge thanks to MQM whole keeps them busy with all the sh*t for the whole years and then allows them to cheat in exams with the helps of thousands of muhajir teachers across sindh... i lost such lovely friends in roits in 80's and you are telling me what is hate and what is logic ... go n see that abdul jabbar who was nazim of latifabad for 4 years and was on a 70 bike for whole his life and now he got atleast 5-6 cars and tones of properties through out hyd then after him came kanwar navaid he is also today playing in billions though before being nazim he use to ask cigarette from other... making few fly overs and round about and job is done ... look around you if you are from khi and then ask yourself if the same party is in power for last 28 years in khi then do the consummed all 28 budgets properly and if they do so do this reflects of the streets ... but what to be done nice roads and cleean streets is your right not a maherbani of some coward sitting london and milking people of khi on phone just like dowad ibrahem is doing in bombay sitting in dubai ..

Last edited:

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Muat Watch This Video

If somebody has any doubt about this open secret that he is planted torpedo of ISI, then answer about one of the confusion, that why and how: we see,

Sepah e Sehaba + Lask e Taiba's flags and 100s of members in PTI's gatherings?? How come?

Why we don't see him in Sindh province??

Army wants to use him to bring Nawaz Shrief in size, that s all.

(yapping)(yapping)

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Watch it, Imran Khan is openly criticizing Army Generals & WOT

I hope you are fasting while you wrote this, i born and bought up in hyd and you gonna tell me how nice n clean MQM is i was there when Ah started this movment in hyd sitting in middle of a 50 motor cycle with awais shibli driving while rasheed bhaiya was sitting behind him wearing kurta pajama and waste coat on top ....and he was sitting on a charpai with not even a cloth on top of it before the flag ceremony ,,, telling you all this so u may know your not talking to a person sitting in lhr and knows nothing about MQM ...in my own area there are not leaving alone even the rarhi wala, streets wanders spare alone the big shops from their bhatta movement, in 85/86 when they kicked out sindhies from latifabad and sindhies did the same when they kicked out muhajirs from qasimabad then who did qabza on all those houses and who sold their very house hold thing for how much was all in front of my eyes ... so don't tell me how much and what they have performed ... you say zardari n NS are corrupt and i'll say that AH is the worse ... blood of thousands of innocents is on his neck ... you will then say that muhajirs were killed maximum so im saying the same thing even blood of muhajirs is also on AH neck ... and then you will understand o9n the judgement day if not today... muhajirs were the most literate quom at the time of partition and see today around you a whole army of youth with degrees in their hands but no knowledge thanks to MQM whole keeps them busy with all the sh*t for the whole years and then allows them to cheat in exams with the helps of thousands of muhajir teachers across sindh... i lost such lovely friends in roits in 80's and you are telling me what is hate and what is logic ... go n see that abdul jabbar who was nazim of latifabad for 4 years and was on a 70 bike for whole his life and now he got atleast 5-6 cars and tones of properties through out hyd then after him came kanwar navaid he is also today playing in billions though before being nazim he use to ask cigarette from other... making few fly overs and round about and job is done ... look around you if you are from khi and then ask yourself if the same party is in power for last 28 years in khi then do the consummed all 28 budgets properly and if they do so do this reflects of the streets ... but what to be done nice roads and cleean streets is your right not a maherbani of some coward sitting london and milking people of khi on phone just like dowad ibrahem is doing in bombay sitting in dubai ..

Your story does not make any sence. Kindly please let me know any other poltical party is better than MQM , please explain. why should i vote them ? Don't say Imran Khan in bi-election he gave tick to lotta who changed parties 4 times. A person who was kicked out on corruption is the genernal secretory of PTI.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

this video clearly shows that he is an ISI agent. He has an understanding with generals that he will talk against them in public to show that he is against them but from inside he is with them, he is getting all the money to arrange julsas from the secret funds of isi......... i have no confusion in my mind now.............

remove your black glasses so that you can see clearly, how many leaders before imran khan had the balls to talk like this against generals?? and if you say he has understanding then why nawaz shrif cant have the same understanding? that he will poose as ant-establishment but inside he will be their part??

can you show one prof that he is taking money from ISI?? otherwise without prof dont lie . ramzan main bhee sahram nahi atti tumheen jhoot bloty howy???

what about nawaz he took 35 million from ISI FOR IJI, THE CASE IS IN COURT WHY NAWAZ DOES NOT FACE IT ?

what do you say about altaf then who clearly invites them for rule??

tassob ka chashma hata kar dekhoo tu haqeqat nazar ai gi beta warna andhary main he bethy rahoo gy.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I agree with asif zardari and nawaz shareef both are corrupt but do not agree with Altaf Hussain. Janab MQM has no corruption charges, they have done excellent job in Karachi. They have well educated team other than any party. No political party is better than MQM. They have proved in practically. They brought young energetic people and poor people in assemblies. Do not your hate comments answer with logic.

Zara government se bahir aaye charges beshumar.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

If somebody has any doubt about this open secret that he is planted torpedo of ISI, then answer about one of the confusion, that why and how: we see,

Sepah e Sehaba + Lask e Taiba's flags and 100s of members in PTI's gatherings?? How come?

'

ARE YOU BLIND SIR? OR DEF? go check irman khan toured sindh just few months back
he has been into karachi on regular bases
he has been in sukkur atleast 2 times in past 3 months

go search youtube you will find . but oh may be blind people or paid poodles dont want to see the truth.

and show me one prof where you see lashkr-e-taba flag or spiah sahaba flag in PTI but for sure your dady i mean leader nawaz shrif for sure set malik ishaq of spiah sahaba out from jail and see the statement of punjab law minster that they were paying money to malik ishaq when he was in jail. and then see the program of molana ludhanvi of sipah sahaba that punjab law minster went to them for votes

but sorry i forget blinkd and deff and paid poodles cant reach the truth

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your arguments are quite weak and you didnt put much thought in them. Why we dont see him in Sindh? 2 days Karachi Dharna was in some African country? On the contrary its the heart of Sindh. 2 days Peshawar Dharna was also not in Punjab i.e Nawaz Sharif's stronghold. 6 and 13 August Dharna in Islamabad was also not in Punjab.
As for Army wanting to use him against Nawaz Sharif, well Army doesnt need anyone for that. They have all the proofs about his assets in Pakistan and abroad and how he obtained them. ISI can expose and destroy Nawaz Sharif instantly if they wanted, they dont need a politician for that.
About the groups like SSP who attend PTI Dharnas, well nobody stopped you or any other group from coming, maybe they love Pakistan more than you so they came for a good cause and you sat at home looking for conspiracy theories against Imran Khan.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your story does not make any sence. Kindly please let me know any other poltical party is better than MQM , please explain. why should i vote them ? Don't say Imran Khan in bi-election he gave tick to lotta who changed parties 4 times. A person who was kicked out on corruption is the genernal secretory of PTI.
Dr Arif Alvi is General Secretary of PTI since 1996, who kicked him out of which party? Get some real information first, dont be a 'fido'.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)

Allah teri maan ko bhi lambi zindagi de aur ham sab ki maan ko bhi ..... Aur allah se dua hay ke tumhe aqal de ta ke tum baat karne se pehle achi tarah sooch lo ke kia keh rahe ho ... Yeh mental level hay tumhara aur bane howe ho siasi pandat ..... Shame

ab in sab ki maan mar jaye gi ... Ya phir .. Whain jaye gi .. ... Koi jawab nahe aye ga kisi muslim ppp ya mqm company ke bachey ka .. Kahir inqlab ab rook nahe sakta .. And i am proud to be a isi agent isi belongs to paksitan .. At least raw musad cia ke agent tu nahe .. Long live ik inshahallah next priminister .. Carzy khotey no more

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran ka abaa jaan raat ko khawab main akar bata gae tha imran ko keh Generals have refused to cover up supreme court last year. Even though when he says keh usko army ka andar sa news mili hai??
Aor woh apna chacha jaan general hai jis sa woh kitni dafa mil chuka hai aor bolta pakistan wala bata chuka hain but no one refused keh nahen milta imran.
Sab topi drama hai. Army ko sukoon nahen ayaa ab new party banaenga woh bhe humara paisa per. beghairti ki intiha ha

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

when did i adopted you ?? that i have to convince you for IK and for anybody for that matter ... that's your vote and you'll cast it with the conscience of concious ... if that inner voice tells you MQM is the best go ahead ... and im no first man to IK here nor im here to explain every act of his but if you ask me why AH is worse then i told you .. you find it as story then again its you way of looking at things. Nabi (saw) said that if you find nobody take fatwa from your heart ... so this is the time trust nobody view thing with a open heart n mind leaving alone your cast creed and interest, then take fatwa from your heart and act accordingly... wish you all the luck tc

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

This is for those who say Imran Khan is an ISI agent, they must watch this video that Imran is openly criticizing Corpse Commanders.

e7718a299f236d44b7defb03d34bf6d6.jpg
[/QUOTE]WICHO WICHO KHAYE JA TE UTTON ROLA PAYE JA;)

nas khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Its an old video in Musharaf Govt. IK talked about General Musharaf. The General mentioned in the talk is General Musharaf who did NRO.

shahbaz tariq

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
oh army ka agent aisi batien kar rha hai... ahahahaha

ISI ny pesy diye apni army ko aisy kehny ky liye...

army mulk ki saachi muhafaz hai.. imran khan army ky hilaf sazish kar rhy hain. PMLN...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kal to raheel shareef ky sath walli photo lagai hui tih.. :biggthumpup: