صحرائی

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is why i was with IK - as that time he challenged the real status quo

Now he is putting the gun on innocent politicians - while the symbols of real status quo are in GHQ

No General is accountable - while politicians have been jailed and hanged...

Generals are a touch me not creatures of Pakistan

shahbaz tariq

حکومت پنجاب کا وطن واپسی پر طاہر القادری کو گرفتار نہ کرنیکا اعلان

is ky bary mien kya khayal hai...

shahbaz tariq

Now he is putting the gun on innocent politicians - while the symbols of real status quo are in GHQ

usi GHQ ny yeh "Jamhoori" khakumat banayi hai...

:biggthumpup:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army and ISI agent talking against them?

While it is an old video and his opinion was about the then sitting General and not all..

drkjke

Army and ISI agent talking against them?

While it is an old video and his opinion was about the then sitting General and not all..
so now all generals are angels?i wonder why india and iran are beating us black and blue while generals are only killing pakhtoons.but you dont care.after all you are pakhtoon why you care.i am not pakhtoon but i care as they are muslims and every muslim is our brother

shahbaz tariq

so now all generals are angels?i wonder why india and iran are beating us black and blue while generals are only killing pakhtoons.but you dont care.after all you are pakhtoon why you care.i am not pakhtoon but i care as they are muslims and every muslim is our brother

koi kisi ko angel nhi bana rha....

ham to agent bana rhy hain agent....

Muqadas

یہ تو سب کو پتا ہے کہ نیازی نے ریڈ زون میں داخلے پر کہا تھا کہ ان کی شلواریں گیلی ہو گئی ہیں
آج سمجھ آئی نیازی نے جنرل راحیل شریف بارے کہا تھا

---------------------
یہ ویڈیو اسی سال کی ہے
اور مشرف بارے نہیں ہے
نیازی پاک فوج کے تمام جرنیلوں بارے اپنے قیمتی خیالات کا اظہار کر رہا ہے

Last edited:

devta

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chalo shuker hai Gen Pasha wali kahani say to jaan chuti BC. Kado peshap aeda hun!

miafridi

Did i say something like that? Please elaborate to me...Army is killing Pukhtoon? I have many relative in tribal region yet they are living a peaceful life just because they themselves are clean. While if you say that army is killing many innocents there is no doubt that many innocents are killed but doubt is upon them being intentionally killed knowing that they were innocent... Fact is when there is a war there are killings of both innocents and guilty and that is why IK was against the army operation and was favoring dividing good from bad. i.e those who were fighting for self defense than those who were fighting for violence and for foreign agendas and then operation against the later...

Even a US Seal commando in an interview confessed of having many war crimes when its war. The anchor stressed "But you have the best training" and he replied It isn't about how well you are trained when you are in a live war you don't have much to think..

iltaf

Ik ny video me bt to sahi ki h, ab khul k ki h so bht saro ko galiaaan lg rhi h.

miafridi

بابا نیازی اب بھی دل میں ہزار گالیاں دیتا ہو گا جنرل راحیل کو جو انگلی کھڑی نہیں کی

Using your logic NS har namaz k bad General Raheel ko Dua deta hoga oski fake government ko sahara dene k liye? :P

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ ویڈیو اس بات کا ثبوت ہے پٹواریوں کے لئے
کہ
آئی ایس آئی
نہیں ہے

yahya.khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its there in his heart but he can't speak at the moment because GHQ will still a "Imran Khan Traitor" campaign .let him come to power and then you will see