CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Watch it, Imran Khan is openly criticizing Army Generals & WOT

??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??????

???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???

This is for those who say Imran Khan is an ISI agent, they must watch this video that Imran is openly criticizing Corpse Commanders.

e7718a299f236d44b7defb03d34bf6d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Muat Watch This Video

ab in sab ki maan mar jaye gi ... ya phir .. whain jaye gi .. ... koi jawab nahe aye ga kisi muslim ppp ya mqm company ke bachey ka .. kahir inqlab ab rook nahe sakta .. and i am proud to be a isi agent isi belongs to paksitan .. at least raw musad cia ke agent tu nahe .. long live ik inshahallah next priminister .. carzy khotey no more

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

he is only talking what a normal sensible person wants stop this isi agent crap we all know he was a cricketer and after that he got in to politics

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

this video clearly shows that he is an ISI agent. He has an understanding with generals that he will talk against them in public to show that he is against them but from inside he is with them, he is getting all the money to arrange julsas from the secret funds of isi......... i have no confusion in my mind now.............

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

mard e zann... he is a kamal leader... naddar,, be - khauf and jurrat mand.... i am in pml (n), not just a voter but also an active member...
but i think its time for a change,,, i will vote for change the next time, i will vote for IMRAN KAHN.. WILL YOU????

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)

this video clearly shows that he is an ISI agent. He has an understanding with generals that he will talk against them in public to show that he is against them but from inside he is with them, he is getting all the money to arrange julsas from the secret funds of isi......... i have no confusion in my mind now.............

Get your mind checked Mr.
This is not that Imran has spoken about army operations in tribal areas. He has been speaking about this since the beginning of this issue and still believes in what he said before. You are free to believe in your hypocrite leaders in politics and army.

Imran zindabad

Narcissist

Banned

If somebody has any doubt about this open secret that he is planted torpedo of ISI, then answer about one of the confusion, that why and how: we see,

Sepah e Sehaba + Lask e Taiba's flags and 100s of members in PTI's gatherings?? How come?

Why we don't see him in Sindh province??

Army wants to use him to bring Nawaz Shrief in size, that s all.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't forget to mention in bracket you are "SARCASTIC" otherwise you will get replies like @ProudPakistani made for you.;);)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

LOL. That's what I thought. People will now say he was acting :P This propaganda is just being spread by the PML-N. They have a habit in this regard. In 97, they said that the Jewish Lobby was supporting Imran. Now it's turned inwards. Now he's being supported from the agencies. Tomorrow, it'll probably turn into America supporting him. Maybe India next...this will go on and on. They just need some way to attack him. They can't attack his corruption (cause there isn't any). They're probably afraid of making a personal attack, because of what the MQM did to them when they tried that and it'll probably not be taken well by the media. Or maybe (as Haroon Rashid says) they're saving it for the election campaign. So basically they're left with Imran's support for Musharraf, which Imran has publicly apologized for many times. So they need some other point of attack. And imagining this conspiracy theory has been very convenient. The reality however is that since Chaudhry Nisar's speech in the assembly, he has not come forward with any proofs that he promised. On the other hand, Imran challenged in one of the programs, to prove even one Rupee he had taken from the agencies, and he'll quit politics altogether. No answer to that either. Without proof, it'll remain just that, a story, nothing else.

P.S. I assume you were being sarcastic

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ab Inkilab Ruk nahee Sakta. Inshallah. Ham nai Tan Man Dhan ki bazi laga daini hai election main bai imani ko roknay kaliye . Nawaz Sharif Tiar Hoo Ja Tyjhe Mera leader teray ghar main a kai chit karay ga. Ameen

woofer

Banned
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Watch it, Imran Khan is openly criticizing Army Generals & WOT

This is ISI game give statement against them. PTI has no candidates in punjab. Imran Khan is one man show. He need to make team but no lotty new honest people.

I believe that Imran Khan is same as Nawaz shareef difference is that Imran Khan has no corruption charges because he has never been in Govt as minister. Both has same jalee degree people.

People of punjab has no option to vote to PTI.

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is an ISI agent ? Watch it, Imran Khan is openly criticizing Army Generals & WOT

OKs being ISI AGENT being hand to glove with the army what he gonna get ?? rains in hand of a troubled state, the man who can earn millions the man who gets billions in donation each years from all over the world, my signature says the rest ......

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

can any one from the follower of this bouncer wala bhai, , explaine me , what agend he has for accountability and as well for crouption controlling,, please be specific, in detail,,,, let us talk some thing which make sence, not just criticizing of each other, like he does always... it does not lead us to any light at the end of tunnle..

please comments or explain the agend or methodlogy of this guy... `?? thanks

woofer

Banned

OKs being ISI AGENT being hand to glove with the army what he gonna get ?? rains in hand of a troubled state, the man who can earn millions the man who gets billions in donation each years from all over the world, my signature says the rest ......

I agree with asif zardari and nawaz shareef both are corrupt but do not agree with Altaf Hussain. Janab MQM has no corruption charges, they have done excellent job in Karachi. They have well educated team other than any party. No political party is better than MQM. They have proved in practically. They brought young energetic people and poor people in assemblies. Do not your hate comments answer with logic.

teknikel

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with asif zardari and nawaz shareef both are corrupt but do not agree with Altaf Hussain. Janab MQM has no corruption charges, they have done excellent job in Karachi. They have well educated team other than any party. No political party is better than MQM. They have proved in practically. They brought young energetic people and poor people in assemblies. Do not your hate comments answer with logic.MQM did orgnaised cprruption, no one in pak especially media dare to talk against this gang mafia. MQM is not good at all for Pakistan, this is an ethnic group that use the name of moajhir. Pakistan zindabad MQM murdabad]

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I think you are trying to be sarcastic.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Inqlab Inqlab Inqlab under the leadership of Imran khan and PTI :swordfight:

Regards

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

I agree with asif zardari and nawaz shareef both are corrupt but do not agree with Altaf Hussain. Janab MQM has no corruption charges, they have done excellent job in Karachi. They have well educated team other than any party. No political party is better than MQM. They have proved in practically. They brought young energetic people and poor people in assemblies. Do not your hate comments answer with logic.MQM did orgnaised cprruption, no one in pak especially media dare to talk against this gang mafia. MQM is not good at all for Pakistan, this is an ethnic group that use the name of moajhir. Pakistan zindabad MQM murdabad]

What about others party. Why you stuck in mqm only.

PPP reprsents sindhi,
Nawaz shareef represents punjabies
ANP represent Pashtaoon
BFL represents bolochi.

Are these are not ethenic ?