INDIA the land of educational frauds

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. there is a difference between indian and british indian, american indian most of those ceo's are american citizens educated from there, spent their life there so they are more american than indian, like amir khan is british boxer not pakistani boxer
2. there are hundreds of pakistanis on such posts as well but u dnt see them cx india is much bigger market and its population is also huge
you are wrong again......almost all are India born and educated, later went to US for further studies....few examples below, no point in arguing for the sake of it, just accept the fact that pakistanis don't come anywhere close when it comes to highly educated professionals be it IT or any other field.....

Indra Nooyi, CEO Pepsico
220px-IndraNooyiDavos2010ver2.jpg

Vikram Pandit, Ex-CEO Citibank
220px-Vikram_Pandit_in_WEF%2C_2011.jpg

Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
220px-Satya_Nadella.jpg

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Marketing comes much later in a Product Life Cycle. First you have to identify the need, then you have to design a product which satisfies that need, then you need the capability to manufacture that product after which you need the capacity to be able to sell the product to the wholesale and retail chain. After this comes marketing which is a support for all that has gone on before to ensure the existence of the product is made known to its Target Audience, and it suitably packaged and advertised so its adopted and both the consumer and the marketeer benefit. To cut a long story short, its not just marketing, its an overall grasp on the pulse of the environment.

you are concerned about the so called phd's quality or the good sky high marketing?.....

all m sayin "jo dikhta hai wo bikta hai" it dz nt mean jo bik ra hai wo bhtr b hai baat khtm

Also quoting @huma who liked Tyrion post earlier

Like Chandbibi said, cherry picking some articles to prove all Indian education bad is what some here trying to do like the policy makers did to educating Pakistanis about India in their text books !!!

If 90% of the product is good and marketed, then that is what driving world opinion about Indian education and recruitment world wide.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also quoting @huma who liked Tyrion post earlier

Like Chandbibi said, cherry picking some articles to prove all Indian education bad is what some here trying to do like the policy makers did to educating Pakistanis about India in their text books !!!

If 90% of the product is good and marketed, then that is what driving world opinion about Indian education and recruitment world wide.

well Tyrion is right...India is very good at matketing itself which makes things appear better than they are...I dont know why you should be defending that...it should a proud moment, no?

desicad

well Tyrion is right...India is very good at matketing itself which makes things appear better than they are...I dont know why you should be defending that...it should a proud moment, no?
No, he is not right and that is not what he is trying to say......his intentions are different which you can make out from the title and the posts......

Humi

No, he is not right and that is not what he is trying to say......his intentions are different which you can make out from the title and the posts......

must have misunderstood then...my brain is tired today...(cry)

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Tyrion Lannister is not right when he said " it dz nt mean jo bik ra hai wo bhtr b hai "

As for as I know marketing can headway on product launch but cannot sustain if the product is bad. Also, as I said before , Indian education system is gauged upon successful Indians working in India and abroad and not those who have fake degrees and experiences.

Humi

@Tyrion Lannister is not right when he said " it dz nt mean jo bik ra hai wo bhtr b hai "

As for as I know marketing can headway on product launch but cannot sustain if the product is bad. Also, as I said before , Indian education system is gauged upon successful Indians working in India and abroad and not those who have fake degrees and experiences.

well you are bound to get good and bad apples everywhere .....

Humi

Bad apples are bought by those who look for cheap stuff. Then you cannot blame, apples :biggthumpup:

not necessarily...there is a way to hide the rotten sides of apples if you package them carefully enough...[hilar]

I cant believe now I am talking about apple packaging...:13:

desicad

not necessarily...there is a way to hide the rotten sides of apples if you package them carefully enough...[hilar]

you can fool someone once, twice with good packaging......not every time.....

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Humaji, I know you love fruits. But your are getting to the point. Bad apple packagers who hide rotten sides of apples can sell their product one time. that's it. That's why their shop or if you compare with the thread title, the bad Universities get blacklisted?

Indian education system is marketed by IIT's, IIS and IIM's and many other premier Engineering and Science Universities which brings out 90% of Indian graduates ?

Humi

Humaji, I know you love fruits. But your are getting to the point. Bad apple packagers who hide rotten sides of apples can sell their product one time. that's it. That's why their shop or if you compare with the thread title, the bad Universities get blacklisted?

Indian education system is marketed by IIT's, IIS and IIM's and many other premier Engineering and Science Universities which brings out 90% of Indian graduates ?

what's the question here? :/

Tyrion Lannister

Marketing comes much later in a Product Life Cycle. First you have to identify the need, then you have to design a product which satisfies that need, then you need the capability to manufacture that product after which you need the capacity to be able to sell the product to the wholesale and retail chain. After this comes marketing which is a support for all that has gone on before to ensure the existence of the product is made known to its Target Audience, and it suitably packaged and advertised so its adopted and both the consumer and the marketeer benefit. To cut a long story short, its not just marketing, its an overall grasp on the pulse of the environment.
save ur lecture on process of marketing for marketing class (bigsmile) its not about over all grasp, its about consent to work on low rates and marketing to sale apples as oranges

Tyrion Lannister

u wanna argue with an indian u gonna need a long day cx a crow never admits that it's colour is black:biggthumpup: