INDIA the land of educational frauds

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the worst reply u have given as on date. We are talking about an education system and whether the products of this system are employable or not. And you go trolling to gujrat blah blah. Did you even read the article i posted? Sharad Pawar is no angel and his comments are not surprising considering that NCP all but got wiped out in the elections. I had already told you that only 10% population of any country is smart. This remains the truth. I am not saying that Indian graduates are the best, but we can survive because our pool is so large that the 10% smart people more than make up for the remaining average and below average folks.
In the case of Pakistan there is a direct link between madarassa education and extremism. It has become a risk for your existence. So if you are going to make foolish statements like
"Yeah but even those madrassah graduates are more employable than", then you need to re-think your country's strategy to deal with extremism.

[hilar][hilar]...Yeah but even those madrassah graduates are more employable than your Temple indoctrinated Gaurav Gatha minions who rip out fetuses from the bellies of pregnant women.

Where was there education level when they commit attrocities in Gujrat, kashmir, nagaland and seven sister states ....Here your entire state is being indoctrinated and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out...

Communal violence is ever increasing under this Butcher's government and on top of that only 10 % of india's graduates are employable ....This is what ends up happening to the rest of the 90 % idiots ..

"Communal fever" spreading with BJP in power, Sharad Pawar's veiled attack

Sunday, 8 June 2014 - 8:39pm IST | Agency: PTI

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-communal-fever-spreading-with-bjp-in-power-sharad-pawar-s-veiled-attack-1994288

• chief Sharad Pawar today said "communal fever" is spreading after BJP came to power in a veiled attack on the ruling party over the alleged involvement of a radical Hindu outfit in the murder of a techie in Pune. "Fifteen days have passed since BJP has come to power with absolute majority and a communal fever is spreading.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
These guys just don't realize that India is going to be inside most coveted board rooms. And what's going on GULF is just a TRAILER.

you are wrong again......almost all are India born and educated, later went to US for further studies....few examples below, no point in arguing for the sake of it, just accept the fact that pakistanis don't come anywhere close when it comes to highly educated professionals be it IT or any other field.....

Indra Nooyi, CEO Pepsico
220px-IndraNooyiDavos2010ver2.jpg

Vikram Pandit, Ex-CEO Citibank
220px-Vikram_Pandit_in_WEF%2C_2011.jpg

Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
220px-Satya_Nadella.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you would not have promoted that product otherwise.....

no body is promoting it...I have mentioned many times that the use of skin bleaching creams is not good as we should accept what we are... if you see whatever you want to see I cant help you there...I am not responsible for what you understand, buddy..thanks....

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the product of madarassa education? Can't conduct a single conversation without abusing someone. Keep it up!(thumbsdown)
Expat yaar you can disagree with her ...but please dont make it personal or call out words. Thats not humble or islamic ...please argue her on her points ...Thanks !:)

Humi

These guys just don't realize that India is going to be inside most coveted board rooms. And what's going on GULF is just a TRAILER.

thank you so much for showing us the right path, bibi...we lowly pakistanis appreciate it...

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no body is promoting it...I have mentioned many times that the use of skin bleaching creams is not good as we should accept what we are... if you see whatever you want to see I cant help you there...I am not responsible for what you understand, buddy..thanks....
no need to get agitated....you should be ready to get paid back in the same coin when you want to start.....

Humi

no need to get agitated....you should be ready to get paid back in the same coin when you want to start.....

all right...this is the third time that you have started being angry with someone else and taken it out on me just because I was joking with them...listen, buddy...I am not YOUR Punching bag...I am sick of being nice to people like you who can't control themselves..if I want to make an objection, I make it like I did to chaand bibi above..I am not afraid of you that I need to flower up what my intentions...so mind your manners next time....you want a fight, go pick on someone else who is ready to find with an Indian..I have had enough to you!!!

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tyrion isn't right. You need to prove this case. This isn't a case where you look at a mango and then say oh it seems delicious because some marketing guy said so. If everything that was marketed got sold, this world would be full of success stories. India Inc is a Brand and its not here only because of marketing. It is fulfilling the niche needs of the world market in various fields. When one sees a Made in China label one immediately dismisses the product as being dubious. However most electronic products we buy today are made in China despite the made in China label being untrustworthy. So the products are selling not because of any marketing by China but because of the fact that there is a need and it is being fulfilled by China. Similarly in the knowledge based industry, India is fulfilling a need. It is only after you have established your credentials that you become a brand. I am proud of my country's growing clout in the world, however i am not going to accede its success to some knee jerk comments coming from a lack of understanding of global dynamics.

well Tyrion is right...India is very good at matketing itself which makes things appear better than they are...I dont know why you should be defending that...it should a proud moment, no?