INDIA the land of educational frauds

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tyrion isn't right. You need to prove this case. This isn't a case where you look at a mango and then say oh it seems delicious because some marketing guy said so. If everything that was marketed got sold, this world would be full of success stories. India Inc is a Brand and its not here only because of marketing. It is fulfilling the niche needs of the world market in various fields. When one sees a Made in China label one immediately dismisses the product as being dubious. However most electronic products we buy today are made in China despite the made in China label being untrustworthy. So the products are selling not because of any marketing by China but because of the fact that there is a need and it is being fulfilled by China. Similarly in the knowledge based industry, India is fulfilling a need. It is only after you have established your credentials that you become a brand. I am proud of my country's growing clout in the world, however i am not going to accede its success to some knee jerk comments coming from a lack of understanding of global dynamics.
OMG global dynamics(bigsmile) aik request hai thora short likha kro apka b tym bche hmara bhi:biggthumpup:

expat_loyal

Councller (250+ posts)
jo dikhta hai wohi bikega, nothing new in it, but you didn't add quality hogi wohi chalega.......every year thousands of Indian professionals are picked up by reputed big multinationals across the globe, not only that many go on to occupy CEO and other top positions......
Why Microsoft and Everyone Else Loves Indian CEOs
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-02-05/why-microsoft-and-everyone-else-loves-indian-ceos

Yes sure you produce millions of fake degree holder if even 10% can reach somewhere you start projecting this fraud. Its like you fire thousands of rounds to target and one or two hit and you get successful.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?277524-Fake-Indian-degrees-flood-Middle-East-market

Tyrion Lannister

oh please saari aag aap hi ki lagaayi hui...phir ilzaam hum aurtoon ko milta hai...(cry)
mene to aik adh mausom sawal kia ab agle already srne ko tyar hun to mera kia qsur wese hm pakistanyo me bardasht xada hai indians se ye log xada dair sre bgair argue nae krte:lol:

desicad

all right...this is the third time that you have started being angry with someone else and taken it out on me just because I was joking with them...listen, buddy...I am not YOUR Punching bag...I am sick of being nice to people like you who can't control themselves..if I want to make an objection, I make it like I did to chaand bibi above..I am not afraid of you that I need to flower up what my intentions...so mind your manners next time....you want a fight, go pick on someone else who is ready to find with an Indian..I have had enough to you!!!
what you mean mind manners?......I was not rude to you, nor did I use any abusive language or bad words with you......I am not even angry and not taking out anything on you, just responding a bit bluntly for a change to you guys' posts......looks like you are having a bad day.....anyway bye.....

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
mene to aik adh mausom sawal kia ab agle already srne ko tyar hun to mera kia qsur wese hm pakistanyo me bardasht xada hai indians se ye log xada dair sre bgair argue nae krte:lol:

kyun sawal kiya? dont you know curiosity kills the cats? :lol:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
what you mean mind manners?......I was not rude to you, nor did you use any abusive language or bad words with you......I am not even angry and not taking out anything on you, just responding a bit bluntly for a change to you guys' posts......looks like you are having a bad day.....anyway bye.....

I agree...I dont feel like degrading myself by continuing this disagreement or providing anyone with some drama on the forum either as my expense...so Toodles...

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you can't discuss a topic then why you start a thread? I am not a fan of social networking language. Tum oxford me padhkar bhi OXEN hee ban sake. [hilar]
OMG global dynamics(bigsmile) aik request hai thora short likha kro apka b tym bche hmara bhi:biggthumpup:

Tyrion Lannister

If you can't discuss a topic then why you start a thread? I am not a fan of social networking language. Tum oxford me padhkar bhi OXEN hee ban sake. [hilar]
lol tmne 10 12 forums k liye whe ghse pte sentences copy paste kiye hte hen thmare comments trend dekh k saf pta lgta hai nothing new there[hilar] abe tum ye defend krre ho adhe ghnte bad rape in india defend kro ge sara din tmhara kam e ye hai ghlti manni nae bs lmbe lmbe sentences paste krte jao

Tyrion Lannister

i can discuss bibi but from my experience indians kbe ghlti nae mante even mere yha jo indians friends hen unse live b bat krlo tum logo me zrf e nae ghlti manne ka and thats the main problem

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Band karo apni bakwas. Mera ek bhi post tumhe aur kahi nahi milega. Ilzaam lagana hai to prove karke dikhao. I challenge you to show me one post of mine which is copy pasted from anywhere. Tumhe kuch likhna nahi ata iska matlab ye nahi ki dusre bhi tumhare jaise hai, Oxen. I write my own original thoughts based on my reading and understanding of things from practical experience. I am not a product of social networking sites like you are. You cannot write a single word in full. Tumhare jaise log oxford ka sar sharm se nicha kar dete hain. Kyu unka naam kharab karte ho.
lol tm
ne 10 12 forums k liye whe ghse pte sentences copy paste kiye hte hen thmare comments trend dekh k saf pta lgta hai nothing new there[hilar] abe tum ye defend krre ho adhe ghnte bad rape in india defend kro ge sara din tmhara kam e ye hai ghlti manni nae bs lmbe lmbe sentences paste krte jao

Tyrion Lannister

Band karo apni bakwas. Mera ek bhi post tumhe aur kahi nahi milega. Ilzaam lagana hai to prove karke dikhao. I challenge you to show me one post of mine which is copy pasted from anywhere. Tumhe kuch likhna nahi ata iska matlab ye nahi ki dusre bhi tumhare jaise hai, Oxen. I write my own original thoughts based on my reading and understanding of things from practical experience. I am not a product of social networking sites like you are. You cannot write a single word in full. Tumhare jaise log oxford ka sar sharm se nicha kar dete hain. Kyu unka naam kharab karte ho.
LOL amomi tor pe jo log lfz BAKWAS istamal krte hen whe sb se xada BKWAS krte b hen aur tmhare 2116 posts saboot hen k tum khasi BAKWAS kr leti ho. me short writing me jesa bhi likhta hun mgr mene kbe is trha k fazul ilfaz istamal nae kiye khas tor pe ksi khatun ko jwab dete wqt isse meri baat ka pta lgta hai k tum logo k zrf ki auqat kiya hai aur apni 2116 posts dekh lena beth k sb me whe **** aur shiny india hai yani tum perfect ho baqe sari dunya hi farigh hai
aur agr ese fzul ilfaz estamal krne hen to u can get lost from this thread abhe kuch dair pehle ap frma rae then pakistani tehzeeb se aik discussion nae kr skte dekh li apki tehzeeb global dynamics my foot

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any person who can discuss never gives such excuses. Galti prove karni padti hai. Jo tum kar nahi sakte. Islie excuses de rahe ho. That is all. Indians kyu galti maane bhai? Hamne kiya hai?
i can discuss bibi but from my experience indians kbe ghlti nae mante even mere yha jo indians friends hen unse live b bat krlo tum logo me zrf e nae ghlti manne ka and thats the main problem