Major wheat deficit looming: پرانے بوسیدہ پاکستان کی تباہی میں اہم کامیابی

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Sahib,
Why is this project private if its owned by Punjab Government?
Quaid‐e‐Azam Thermal Power (Private) Limited
As per the report 25% is of Government of Punjab and 75% is loan. There is one item saying 16% guaranteed return on equity. Can you help me understand at what price this plant is selling electricity to government of Pakistan and at what price government of Pakistan is selling to public.
As per my understanding, as subsidy is as below
Government buy for more price like Rs X
Selling at low Price like Rs Y. The Subsidy will be X-Y. Now if this project is Charging more than what its selling for means this project is running on subsidy.
BTW balance sheet is saying government is paying for capacity charges what is mean by that?
Let's assume Government of Pakistan say we are not buying electricity from this Plant but at the rate less than selling to Public, then who will buy this plant?
Stop your mumble jumble. You asked me to give you a project and I just rubbed it at your face.
So far as its managemental structure is concerned i dont know what makes you feel so capable that you can paint any pictures by read just one document.
You always surprize me man. You are extremely confident.

Okara

Stop your mumble jumble. You asked me to give you a project and I just rubbed it at your face.
So far as its managemental structure is concerned i dont know what makes you feel so capable that you can paint any pictures by read just one document.
You always surprize me man. You are extremely confident.
My dear Ittefaq Sugar Mills are also very successful business but its private.

RajaRawal111

My dear Ittefaq Sugar Mills are also very successful business but its private.
When you are given what you need your moves start showing Ameoby style. You never know which end will grow. Now, what is the managemental structure of the Bhikki plant. A sensible person will not make any inferences from one financial report. And I don't have any time and willingness to do a deep-rooted search to feed our mind Jnaab. It is a profitable project and you got it -- so let us stay on that.
If you want to proceed then look for the broadsheet Time Machine. Otherwise, we should meet in some other thread.

Okara

When you are given what you need your moves start showing Ameoby style. You never know which end will grow. Now, what is the managemental structure of the Bhikki plant. A sensible person will not make any inferences from one financial report. And I don't have any time and willingness to do a deep-rooted search to feed our mind Jnaab. It is a profitable project and you got it -- so let us stay on that.
If you want to proceed then look for the broadsheet Time Machine. Otherwise, we should meet in some other thread.
Raja Sahib
Keep in mind even Lahore Metro is a profitable project for Albyrak but not for government of Pakistan. I asked you to provide name of one project which is profitable in a way where its giving back to government not running on subsidy.
If u provide me names of Shareef family businesses, yes all are successful but those are not public projects despite Shareefs used a public money.

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
Keep in mind even Lahore Metro is a profitable project for Albyrak but not for government of Pakistan. I asked you to provide name of one project which is profitable in a way where its giving back to government not running on subsidy.
If u provide me names of Shareef family businesses, yes all are successful but those are not public projects despite Shareefs used a public money.
Sir men maafi maang chuka hoon aap sey.
Lugey raho tusi.
You perform better in trolling.

Okara

Sir men maafi maang chuka hoon aap sey.
Lugey raho tusi.
You perform better in trolling.
Raja Sahib
When you have no answer you either start using foul language or start complaining. May Allah give you wisdom such that u stop defending corrupts.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi Resiliant,
Here is the statebank report for 2008
Pakistan's Debt and Liabilities-Summary
Here is the statebank report from 2013
Here is the Statebank report from 2018

Total Debt of Pakistan in June2008=Rs6,691=USD98.04B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2013=Rs16,228B=USD163B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2018=Rs29,861.2=USD245.3B
Total Debt of Pakistan in Dec 2020=Rs44,978.9=USD279.96B
The difference between 2008 and 2013 is USD65.14B which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD13.03B
The difference between 2013 and 2018 is USD82.13B. Which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD16.43B
The difference between June2018 and Dec2020=USD 34.65 which means on the average every year the debt increase is USD13.86B
Now lets assume the interest rate 5.5% of Ishaq Dar offered for Sukuk Bonds which will be mature this year.
The PPP had to pay USD5.4B per year on debt taken by governments before them.
The PMLN had to pay USD8.79B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Now PTI had to pay USD13.49B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Which government added more debt and who has to pay more to pay interests only?

So you have changed stance from debt to income to percentage in dollars?? What will be your next move??

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
3 میں ن لیگ کو حکومت ملی تو سرکاری کمرشل ادارےمجموعی طور پر منافع میں تھے، 14-2013 میں یہ منافع 206 ارب روپے تھا جب کے پانچ سال بعد 2018 میں یہ ادارے 285 ارب روپے کے نقصان کر رہے تھے، تحریک انصاف حکومت کے پہلے سال میں ان اداروں کا نقصان تقریباً 50 فیصد کم ہوکر 143ارب ہوگیا۔

What about the next year??

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
When you have no answer you either start using foul language or start complaining. May Allah give you wisdom such that u stop defending corrupts.
What the heck you want me to answer ???
You asked me to give you the project which is making money. I rubbed it at your face.
You left that and went on its administrative structure - I cant ring another plethora of docs to explain that to you
Then you are trolling over Sugar mills - Can for the hecks sake you go back to where you started ??

And let me just try to open up your mind once again. Though it is not going to work.
1: Any power project Ultimatly makes the profit. Some have high installation costs and some need extra time to Install. What we have is our mumble jumble of Regulatory Authority and its rulings which pools up the power and sell it in that way. The biggest problem is the non-recovery of the bills. And if Govt recovers then it does not pay to the power company, right away, which keeps piling up. Line losses are established facts and it is not just Pakistan that suffers from it.
2: Only An Idiot will think that a paved road will earn enough monay from the toles that it will run the Govt. The roads are meant for the socio-economic development of the area from which it passes. --- Now you tell me which road in the world did not do the purpose it was built for
3: Mass Transportation projects are subsidized all over the world. They are not to make the profits, they control the environment and the social structure of the city they exist in. And the concept/need of saved man-hours is really visible on Pakistani urban roads when traffic jams here. Only an idiot cannot understand.

By the ways what about the broadsheet time machine? ?