Many leaders will join PTI on June 27 in Lahore : Imran Khan

Sarwat

Voter (50+ posts)
W Salam,
Thank you very much for your hospitality, Yes indeed Parsi penny is nice little place I Really like it here .

Salam Sarwat

Welcome aboard, good that you joined us. This is the place for clean fun, free of sex and other garbage, and to express your opinion about the state of affairs of our homeland.

You will like it here.

Parsi Panny is a nice little city. Drove thru years ago.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
W Salam,
Thank you very much for your hospitality, Yes indeed Parsi penny is nice little place I Really like it here .

Out of curiosity, isn't Sarwat a woman's name? I have three in mine and my wife's family with same name.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Uncle with due respect now u are behaving more like Columbus.Sorry.I respect u but these kinda posts don't suit u.Peace.

Those are high profile PPP/MQM actors, PTI sure could use them. I love the way Abdi presents his case on TV shows, with full convictions.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
i tell you alll .. we dont need to worry who will join or who wont .. we our selves become leader . why cant we be leader ... if you will be looking for leader you will not get one .. if you become leader here you got your leader .. every worker of pti is leader and we start from our selves become own your own leader .. rule ur self .. pay tax be honest .. work hard hard hard stay with right and stand for right . fallow ture law of contery . become good muslim if you can . but this is not applied to non muslim they need to practice there true religion with all these and can become good and respected citizen .. we sould love our minorities and they sould not only be doing sweepers job any more . stand against all militent groups in socitey . no shia militant no sunii militant no personel militencey .. appose them and do not become there tool .. your town is your responsibility .. work for your street wrok for your clean them collect money from every house in the street and bulid it properly if we can spend 1 caroor on a house then why we are looking govement to spend on the road or street right on front of us . inshalah pakistan will become what it was dreamed for . love u imran khan for the vision .. those who speaks against him its not there fault but they were kept slaves by desing so they have to protect there masters .. but when their childern will born free they will not obey these nw .. za .. mushi.. altaf ...

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
sorry for my writing skills i have read my paragragh .. there are alot of spelling mistakes but that is because i was just writing without reading ... will be carefull next time

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
29140_86856643.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says PTI chief.

Addressing a press conference in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan said that PML-N and PPP were befooling the nation and the PTI would bring revolution. He urged Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to announce the establishment of Seraiki province, so that Southern Punjab could get rid of Takht Lahore.

Imran said that historical public gathering would be held in Lahore on June 27, in which many leaders would join PTI.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNDA=

imran khan should realise one thing

that 0+0+0=0
dont keep adding zeroe infront of many zeroes into your party
one man of character and iman is better tahn million ones without them

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I want him to come to power once and i don't care how he 'll achieve that,as far as i am concerned ,i trust him and i am sure that pakistan 'll have a better future with him being in the power ,we people often talk about PRINCIPLES and DISCIPLINE but just look at pakistan ryt now you won't find any bit of those things ,Ryt now we just need a leadership who can show us our destiny and put us on the ryt path

I agree with you because the way voters behaved yesterday for Kashmir elections, I do not think they are able to vote yet.
But we should not waste IK because of these illiterate voters.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
29140_86856643.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says PTI chief.

Addressing a press conference in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan said that PML-N and PPP were befooling the nation and the PTI would bring revolution. He urged Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to announce the establishment of Seraiki province, so that Southern Punjab could get rid of Takht Lahore.

Imran said that historical public gathering would be held in Lahore on June 27, in which many leaders would join PTI.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNDA=
Is it just me or the date of June 27 doesnt look right? June 27 was TODAY, i think the Lahore jalsa is scheduled for July 24.