Many leaders will join PTI on June 27 in Lahore : Imran Khan

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Its 28th of june .... No news ... Kisi aik bande ne bhi join nahi kia .... Kia pti ki politics abhi jhoote propaganda pe reh gayi hay kia ?
Shame

29140_86856643.jpg

azad jammu and kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says pti chief.

Addressing a press conference in multan, pakistan tehreek-e-insaf chief imran khan said that pml-n and ppp were befooling the nation and the pti would bring revolution. He urged prime minister yousaf raza gilani to announce the establishment of seraiki province, so that southern punjab could get rid of takht lahore.

imran said that historical public gathering would be held in lahore on june 27, in which many leaders would join pti.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=q2f0suq9minoawq9mjkxnda=

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats BS**** I dont have any avater or any signature. I say what ever I feel. And I dont disguise to attack someone I would criticise clearly. you did not have the answer so that u came down personal.....:angry_smile:..
Ok then tell me, which party will you vote for supposing elections are tomorrow? Dont give a dodgy answer.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its 28th of june .... No news ... Kisi aik bande ne bhi join nahi kia .... Kia pti ki politics abhi jhoote propaganda pe reh gayi hay kia ?
Shame
Lahore Jalsa date is 24 July, so wait till then. Its not PTI's fault that Dunya News wrote the wrong date.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess its Dunyanews error as per PTI followers on this forum the correct date is July 24th for Lahore Jalsa. I saw the news and posted with source link.......... I didn't fabricate it.

Shame

If other leaders will join PTI it will be better for the party as well as for the Country.. coz these days PTI really need more n more support in order to enhance his popularity and power among the ppl of country.. Imran khan should be willing to give them more then welcome if any good and famous figure joins party.. Lets hope PTI will reach to the mark we set for it.. Allah Imran bhai ka haami o nasir ho ameeeeeeeeeennnnn

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you update who joined PTI on 24th July?
1. Malik Sohail Kamrial, Ex-Naib District Nazim, Attock son of Malik Lal Khan of Kamrial – 2 times MNA on PML (N) ticket.
2. Qazi Khalid Mahmud, Ex-Tehsil Nazim (PML-Q), District Attock.
3. Sardar Mohammad Ali – Ex-MPA, PML (Q).
4. Sardar Mumtaz Khan – PP Candidate, PML (N).
5. Ejaz Hussain Bokhari, Ex-MPA, PML (Q) and former Vice Chairman Distt. Council, Attock.
6. Mushtaq Kiani Ex-MPA, PML-Q formal Minister of housing.

Source

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Press Release

The Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Mr. Imran Khan will visit Mardan tomorrow evening and address a public meeting at MNA Khawaja Muhammad Khan Hoti’s Hujra. The occasion would be the joining of the one of the most notable family of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. On the occasion Nawabzada Umer Farooq Hoti would formally join the PTI. Besides him the following would also join the PTI:
1. �Mehraab Gul, Oversees Coordinator, PPP Afghanistan
2. �Shakir Zareen Gul nephew of Ex-MNA Zargul Khan, District Mansehra
3. �Shahzada Nisar Jillani, PPP candidate for MNA, District Chitral
4. �Saeedullah Khalil, Ex-Nazim, University Town Peshawar
5. �Noor Muhammad Khan Aryana
6. �Haji Abdul Ghafar Mohmand from ANP
7. �Ikramullah Khan, agriculture expert, Kurab house, Mardan
8. �Fatteh ali khan & Farooq Khan from ANP, district Buner

Chaudry Rizvan
Central Media Cell
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
0333 539 1610

Source

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan was the first person who welcomed Marshal law by Musharraf.

Imran khan was the first person to celebrate the arrival of musharraf.

imran khan was the first person to celebrate the musharraf fake refrendum.

When Musharraf made alliance with choudrys of punjab and his hopes of becomming prime minister got broken he started oppose musharraf.

imran khan then started to oppose choudrys and all of the sudden he took u turn now and he cant see the corruption of Monish Elahi and how supreme court was handled by govt. on this issue and he didnt say a word.

Imran khan took stance against Altaf Hussain and then all of sudden he took U turn b/c MQM went against imran khan in Newyork court against Sitta white scandal where he has daughter.

Imran khan started dharnas on the call of ISI and had meeting with General Pasha and look at his dharna especially in Karachi which was one day after the supply was deliverd from nato.

imran khan doenst talk about violence in karachi any more...

Imran khan target is just to give more strength to ppp.Now he is talking about alliance with Musharraf,Alliance with Q league,alliance with any one so he can be prime minister which is not possible atleast in next elections.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan was the first person who welcomed Marshal law by Musharraf.

Imran khan was the first person to celebrate the arrival of musharraf.

imran khan was the first person to celebrate the musharraf fake refrendum.

When Musharraf made alliance with choudrys of punjab and his hopes of becomming prime minister got broken he started oppose musharraf.

imran khan then started to oppose choudrys and all of the sudden he took u turn now and he cant see the corruption of Monish Elahi and how supreme court was handled by govt. on this issue and he didnt say a word.

Imran khan took stance against Altaf Hussain and then all of sudden he took U turn b/c MQM went against imran khan in Newyork court against Sitta white scandal where he has daughter.

Imran khan started dharnas on the call of ISI and had meeting with General Pasha and look at his dharna especially in Karachi which was one day after the supply was deliverd from nato.

imran khan doenst talk about violence in karachi any more...

Imran khan target is just to give more strength to ppp.Now he is talking about alliance with Musharraf,Alliance with Q league,alliance with any one so he can be prime minister which is not possible atleast in next elections.
Here comes another newbie who found Imran Khan as the biggest criminal in Pakistan responsible for all the current problems...
Come on admins please tell us who has multiple IDs here so we know where all these people come from.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Arslan,
open your mind please and if i typed something ,you are more than welcome to comment and criticize on what i said,but unfortunately like many other people your respose is also blablabla.
what i typed if u read above all the points and if it is not true then let me know.
who did compaign for musharraf reffrendum ,the biggest joke in the history of pakistan and after reffrendum who was the first person to give him congratulations....it was no one else except imran khan and if you dont know you can go to any newspapers website and find newspapers in those dates it will refresh your mind.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
I would still think that PML N is the only party thats ideology is based on good principles and pakistan.
Imran khan is a mad man who is going through his mid age crisis and just live inisde his 6ft shell and he cant see any thing except himself.
i was big fan of imran khan but having seen him closely it made me think that he is a bit danger as i found him exactly like musharraf.
The purpose of all his jalsas is to show to agencies and army that look at me i am popular ,come and send this govt to home and give make me prime minister in so called technocrate govt. or caretaker government.
IS it called as politics and democracy??
i request to every pakistani to think deeply before considering some body angel.
support a party where there is better leadership and good team like javed hashmi,ahsan iqbal,sartaj aziz,ishaq dar,khuwaja asif,mehtab abbasi,and many more where they criticize openly on party and leadership and still they sit together.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Arslan,
open your mind please and if i typed something ,you are more than welcome to comment and criticize on what i said,but unfortunately like many other people your respose is also blablabla.
what i typed if u read above all the points and if it is not true then let me know.
who did compaign for musharraf reffrendum ,the biggest joke in the history of pakistan and after reffrendum who was the first person to give him congratulations....it was no one else except imran khan and if you dont know you can go to any newspapers website and find newspapers in those dates it will refresh your mind.
Ofcourse you PMLN lovers remember Referendum of Musharraf but conveniently forget all the other things. You forget that Imran Khan admitted his mistake of supporting Musharraf's referendum, you forget that he opposed Musharraf till the end of his regime, you forget that he demanded Musharraf's trial under Article 6.
You also forget that Nawaz Sharif was a creation of General Zia-ul-Haq and came into politics with his full help. He took ministries from Zia and became a millionaire during Zia's regime. You forgot that he took money from ISI to make IJI, you forgot that he has done money laundering and corruption and has billions in other countries. You people have very selective memory suited to make your King Sharif look like an angel and only remember one referendum. Imran Khan made one mistake and admitted it, he is not a criminal like King Sharif so open your own little mind to the truth instead of copy-pasting the same thing on every thread.

228983_1849015477586_1606695968_31526844_1331372_n.jpg

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
TO Arsalan Sahib,
please not the following in your response:-
1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2.i am talking about ideology and parties while you only talk about personalities .i would still like to answer regarding Imran khan you said he only did one mistake...let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.
4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.
5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.
6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.
7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .
8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.
9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.
10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.
11.i hope with the passage of time i can give you more evidences ...