Many leaders will join PTI on June 27 in Lahore : Imran Khan

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOl leaders joining PTI is same like PML Quadiazam was beingg join by so many leaders but every one knew its army manipulating them. Same is the case today. ISI is working hard to get him some vote. Maybe some people would give him bheek of vote but nothing else.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Or may be some PTI fans are so eager to finally see any other leader in PTI. they are tired of following one man party for so long. The other day Canadian rumored that Marvi mamon has joined PTI.
be patient people are working on it. PTI will get leaders from PPP and PMLN but be pateint give them some time, they are quite experienced they have made IJI and Q-league.
dont worry...Breath
Is it just me or the date of June 27 doesnt look right? June 27 was TODAY, i think the Lahore jalsa is scheduled for July 24.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
hey dont forget he is one and if you add zeros to one it will be valuable. just make sure dont multiply that value with negative (army in civilian government).
imran khan should realise one thing

that 0+0+0=0
dont keep adding zeroe infront of many zeroes into your party
one man of character and iman is better tahn million ones without them

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Or may be some PTI fans are so eager to finally see any other leader in PTI. they are tired of following one man party for so long. The other day Canadian rumored that Marvi mamon has joined PTI.
be patient people are working on it. PTI will get leaders from PPP and PMLN but be pateint give them some time, they are quite experienced they have made IJI and Q-league.
dont worry...Breath
I smell another Christopher Columbus in PTI disguise.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats BS**** I dont have any avater or any signature. I say what ever I feel. And I dont disguise to attack someone I would criticise clearly. you did not have the answer so that u came down personal.....:angry_smile:..
I smell another Christopher Columbus in PTI disguise.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ usm100

Few lines about your great leader

“So. Do you have a friend, Kim?” Sharif asked. I was unsure what he meant.

“I have a lot of friends,” I replied.

“No. Do you have a friend?”

I figured it out.

“You mean a boyfriend?” “Yes.” I looked at Sharif. I had two options—lie, or tell the truth. And because I wanted to see where this line of questioning was going, I told the truth. “I had a boyfriend. We recently broke up.” I nodded my head stupidly, as if to punctuate this thought.

“Why?” Sharif asked. “Was he too boring for you? Not fun enough?”

“Um. No. It just didn’t work out.”

“Oh. I cannot believe you do not have a friend,” Sharif countered.

“No. Nope. I don’t. I did.”

“Do you want me to find one for you?” Sharif asked.

To recap: The militants were gaining strength along the border with Afghanistan and staging increasingly bold attacks in the country’s cities. The famed Khyber Pass, linking Pakistan and Afghanistan, was now too dangerous to drive. The country appeared as unmoored and directionless as a headless chicken. And here was Sharif, offering to find me a friend. Thank God the leaders of Pakistan had their priorities straight.

“Sure. Why not?” I said.

The thought of being fixed up on a date by the former prime minister of Pakistan, one of the most powerful men in the country and, at certain points, the world, proved irresistible. It had true train-wreck potential.

“What qualities are you looking for in a friend?” he asked.
“Tall. Funny. Smart.”

I envisioned a blind date at a restaurant in Lahore over kebabs and watermelon juice with one of Sharif’s sidekicks, some man with a mustache, Sharif lurking in the background as chaperone.

“Hmmm. Tall may be tough. You are very tall, and most Pakistanis are not.” Sharif stood, walked past the banquet table toward the windows, and looked out over the capital. He pondered, before turning back toward me.

“What do you mean by smart?” he asked. “You know. Smart. Quick. Clever.”

“Oh, clever.” He nodded, thought for a second. “But you do not want cunning. You definitely do not want a cunning friend.”

He looked out the window. It seemed to me that he was thinking of Bhutto’s widower, Zardari, his onetime ally and now rival, a man universally considered cunning at business who many felt had outsmarted Sharif in their recent political tango.

“No. Who wants cunning?”

“Anything else?” he asked. “What about his appearance?”

“I don’t really care. Not fat. Athletic.”

We shook hands, and I left. In all my strange interviews with Sharif, that definitely was the strangest.
LOl leaders joining PTI is same like PML Quadiazam was beingg join by so many leaders but every one knew its army manipulating them. Same is the case today. ISI is working hard to get him some vote. Maybe some people would give him bheek of vote but nothing else.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION] hey thats not fair.

Hahaha...whats not fair? My like for arslan4u's post...There are so many columbuses on this forum now that its hard to differenciate...anyway no hard feelings.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan nay tu kaha tha meri team buray waqt ki team hai..................kahan gae wo team.........kyun isay naye banday milanay par rahay hain.....................

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
29140_86856643.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says PTI chief.

Addressing a press conference in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan said that PML-N and PPP were befooling the nation and the PTI would bring revolution. He urged Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to announce the establishment of Seraiki province, so that Southern Punjab could get rid of Takht Lahore.

Imran said that historical public gathering would be held in Lahore on June 27, in which many leaders would join PTI.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNDA=

Its 28th June today, Please somebody, tell us all who are the new comers. Thanks

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N welcomes MQM’s decision to quit govt

Staff Report

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) has said that it welcomes Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM)’s decision of parting ways with government, SAMAA reported Monday.

Meanwhile, Awami National Party (ANP) said MQM’s announcement to join opposition benches in national and provincial assemblies is not in result of Kashmir elections but, it insisted, the reason has to be something different.

Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N)’s Ahsan Iqbal has said that MQM’s decision would strengthen the opposition benches adding that this will allow better accountability of government.

He said PML-N had sensed the intentions of government in six weeks after the latter came into being and quitted straightaway but new coalition partners took time to understand the way PPP runs government.

ANP’s Senator Haji Adeel believes that the Sindh government wanted strict action to ensure peace in Karachi and restoration of five districts including East, West, North, South and Malir and these causes might have led MQM to quit government.

“MQM’s decisions are reached first by party Chief Altaf Hussain then Rabitta Committee,” he alleged. SAMAA​

Imran Khan nay tu kaha tha meri team buray waqt ki team hai..................kahan gae wo team.........kyun isay naye banday milanay par rahay hain.....................

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haneef Abbasi in News Night with Talat 27th June said PML(N) willing to go to NINE ZERO

Islam4u

Citizen
It was false news to begin with, there was no official confirmation of this. The lahore jalsa has been annouced for 24th july. This was released in IKs press confrence, dont believe anything otherwise. There is alot of garbage going around.
Its 28th June today, Please somebody, tell us all who are the new comers. Thanks

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Today is 28th June 2011...................................oh i think u are talking about 27th June 2012....................