Many leaders will join PTI on June 27 in Lahore : Imran Khan

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
29140_86856643.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says PTI chief.

Addressing a press conference in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan said that PML-N and PPP were befooling the nation and the PTI would bring revolution. He urged Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to announce the establishment of Seraiki province, so that Southern Punjab could get rid of Takht Lahore.

Imran said that historical public gathering would be held in Lahore on June 27, in which many leaders would join PTI.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNDA=

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I want him to come to power once and i don't care how he 'll achieve that,as far as i am concerned ,i trust him and i am sure that pakistan 'll have a better future with him being in the power ,we people often talk about PRINCIPLES and DISCIPLINE but just look at pakistan ryt now you won't find any bit of those things ,Ryt now we just need a leadership who can show us our destiny and put us on the ryt path

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
so Marvi k elawa koun koun aa raha hai ? Shah Mahmood ? Dr Qadeer ? Javed Hashmi ? Hanif Abbasi ? in sub k names sunay thay kisi talk show main k ye sub PTI main aa rahay hain :P

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran needs to play on their pitch to beat them.......... When in Rome act like a Roman.

I want him to come to power once and i don't care how he 'll achieve that,as far as i am concerned ,i trust him and i am sure that pakistan 'll have a better future with him being in the power ,we people often talk about PRINCIPLES and DISCIPLINE but just look at pakistan ryt now you won't find any bit of those things ,Ryt now we just need a leadership who can show us our destiny and put us on the ryt path

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wait and see............ I guess he is talking about local Lahore leaders.

so Marvi k elawa koun koun aa raha hai ? Shah Mahmood ? Dr Qadeer ? Javed Hashmi ? Hanif Abbasi ? in sub k names sunay thay kisi talk show main k ye sub PTI main aa rahay hain :P

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
It was told by Dr. Qadeer as well in one of his article. the list goes on which includes Naheed Khan and safder abbasi and some others. Let's see who are joing as first instalment.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
29140_86856643.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir elections is a noora kushti between two political parties, says PTI chief.

Addressing a press conference in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan said that PML-N and PPP were befooling the nation and the PTI would bring revolution. He urged Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to announce the establishment of Seraiki province, so that Southern Punjab could get rid of Takht Lahore.

Imran said that historical public gathering would be held in Lahore on June 27, in which many leaders would join PTI.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkxNDA=

Does IK know what he has said? That means, Bluch will want rightfully to be divided, so would Sindh and don't forget Hazara. Hazarans are already asking for a province.

How many provinces do we need? Area wise its a small country.

By making this statement, he is also alienating the Lahoris. Lahore makes good revenue from south.

Why don't we make every city that has over, sat, 2 million population? geeeez

gazoomartian

I would love to see a dozen prominent leaders from PPP and MQM join PTI. After that former PPP should start disclosing the kartoot of the PPP, and MQM in govt.

Does PTI really need Awan, the most crook in the country?

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1 -: Marvi Memon
2 -: Itezaz Husain
3 -: Mushahid Husain
4 -: Sheikh Rasheed
5 -: Aftab Sher Pao

Please Add..............

gazoomartian

we need people in the parliament who work for us not rule us.

Salam Sarwat

Welcome aboard, good that you joined us. This is the place for clean fun, free of sex and other garbage, and to express your opinion about the state of affairs of our homeland.

You will like it here.

Parsi Panny is a nice little city. Drove thru years ago.