Mustafa Kamal "the badmash" Yelling at women

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Clearly the guy has temper issues however I do not see him abusing the women in any way other then yelling back at them in the same manner in which they decided to storm into whatever was happening with no regard.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Clearly I am not an MQM fan or supporter but the title of this video is ridiculous. Those two ladies kept yelling at him and he tried to explain without any luck, so he had to yell back in order to make his point clear.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am surprised to see a PTI supporters so reasonable and logical. If everyone here behave like Raju & Lahori the way they responded, this forum can be used for constructive discussion for a change. Way to go Mr Raju & Lahori

waqarawan

Citizen
What I see here is a member of ruling elite and a powerful man with poor women who can not go to a private hospital where her father can be treated humanly. It is a misery of Pakistani nation that they have the worst of the people on earth actually ruling them. They are no less then thugs, Ghundas, looters and what not. Rulers should have more patience then poor people and no rocket science is needed to understand that. I am surprised what else other nations before us used to do to get them severe punishments from Allah Almighty. My heart weeps on the people of Pakistan. this is about ALL the leaders. God give us nijat from all the thug and corrupt leaders of Pakistan.
Waqar
Canada

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well but no matter what if you don't have patience quit your job. This is not the way to talk to the ladies, yes they were yelling but you can tell that was frustration talking, they are poor, their father in ICU and than staff abusing them. Than he is keep saying "TUMHARA BAAP MAR JAATA" " KUTTE LOT TE THE YAHAN PAR" language please mr Nazim, you are employee of the people, they pay your salaries so it is your duty to listen to them.
This is the problem of MQM. They have abuse Karachi people more than any other party or others.

S

Siasati

Jitni education ho gi, waisey hi baat karey ga.

Imagine Obama talking like that to someone in public..lol

Remember Joe the plumber? The way Obama handled him was amazing.

guyfree77

Voter (50+ posts)
nothing wrong in this video
shame on you who post against mustafa kamal
just a bunch of idiots
THAT WAS PERFECT REACTION TO HANDLE EMOTIONAL CRISES
AS A TEAM LEADER IT WAS BETTER IF HE BEHAVED POLITELY AND TRY TO ACCOMODATE
THESE UPSET GIRLS BUT IT HAPPEND ALL OF THE SUDDEN SO FOR ME THIS IS VERY VERY
OK AND ABSOLUTE REACTION

STOP FIGHT LIKE A DOGS P.L.E.A.S.E

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would say ,This time it wasn't the fault of Mustafa Kamal...Everyone in his place would react like that...So We all know MQM is a terrorist organization but nothing wrong with this one.Peace

waqarawan

Citizen
There is nothing wrong to be a sympathizer of any party this is what democracy is, for those who know the meaning of democracy. One should accept what is good and what is bad even if is done by the loved ones. Hospital by the money of the people and it is for the people but Mr. Mayor is behaving as if it was built by his father's money. This kind of behavior can only be seen from a politician of Karachi in front of CAMERA. The brother writing in red I would only say that glad to see him writing PLEASE with the swearing though he could also tell us to stop talking or we will end up in either a borre (sack) or in a torture cell.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
i agree with raju and GraanG2. MK kept his cool for some time and kept asking kya hua lol. I think that MK does not care about the media and expresses his true emotions which many politicians hide it in front of the camera and react differently off camera. Becharay ka mood kharab kardia :lol:

Spartacus

The title of this video is ridiculous. Women kept yelling at him , so he had to yell back in order to make his point clear.He reacted little hard but i can understand because he is working more than 18 hours daily.No daubt his reaction was hard, he needs to rest somehow and he should divide his work with some other WORKERS , just to take some rest .He worked for karachi alot .I salute him.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
yah mere ALLAH abh tu apna karam karde kio ke kufar ka nizam tu chal sakta hai lakin zulum ka nizam nahe chal sakta .yeh jo hamare hukumran hai jin ko awam khadim hona chaheye tha woh ajh hamare aqa ban gai hai.A MERE ALLAH TU ESS AWAM KO YEH SHEOOR DAI KE YEH EN JAISE ZALMOO KO VOTE NA DE JO KISE MAJBOOR BEHEN BAITY KO YEH KEH RAHA HAI KE TUMHARA BAP MARCUKA HOTA ABH TAK.YEH TAREKA HAIREAYA KE FARYAD SUNNE KA LAKIN QURAN MAI ALLAH FARMATA HAI KE MAI TUM PER AISEY HE HUKUMRAN MUSALLAT KAROON GA JAISE REAYA HOGE. so please ankeh kholo aur asal main apne vote ke taqat ko pehchano. [imran]

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kia ek bahen or ek beyti sey baat karne ka andaaz hey or phir woh bahen jis ka baap bistar-e-marg par ho ye woh log hain jo bandooq ke zoor par vote leytey hain or phir voter sey ghundoon ke andaaz main baat kartey hain ek muntakhib numaindey main itna tolarence tu hona chaheey key ek dukhi bahen ya betey se pareshani ke aalam main piar or muhabat sey baat karey woh bhi camra ke samney jo andaaz torture cell main tu es tarah baat kartey hain ye naam nahad muntakhib numaindey mager ghunda gardi ka andaaz dekho ab camroon ke samney bhi wohi andaaz ab tu awaam ko sochna cheey or apna vote ka haq estemal kartey hoey agley election main eaisey siasi numaindey muntakhib karne chaheen jin ko maan behan or beyty sey baat karna aati ho ghundey tu ghunda gardi sey hi baat karen ge khuda es aazaab sey najat dilai karachi main basney wali pakistani awaam ko :(

farheen

I think anyone who thinks it is perfectly alright to talk to a lady in this manner is a typical chuvinist. He could have told them I will only speak to you if you calm down or sent them to go sit in a room and wait or numerous other ways to deal with it.."Pagal ke bachay" was absolutely unnecessary. Or maybe people in pakistan agree with Musharaff when he said to the west that "don't expect us to give human rights to our people of your standards." We have been living in this disrespectful society for so long that we think its a norm "sub acha hai". to janab Ye acha nahin hua!!

S

Siasati

I think anyone who thinks it is perfectly alright to talk to a lady in this manner is a typical chuvinist. He could have told them I will only speak to you if you calm down or sent them to go sit in a room and wait or numerous other ways to deal with it.."Pagal ke bachay" was absolutely unnecessary. Or maybe people in pakistan agree with Musharaff when he said to the west that "don't expect us to give human rights to our people of your standards." We have been living in this disrespectful society for so long that we think its a norm "sub acha hai". to janab Ye acha nahin hua!!

Bibi for that you need some intelligence. These MQM guys know only one language and that is DANDA, MAAR KUTAI. He is an unparh jahil. This is not the first instance he behaved like that.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Wake up people of Pakistan. Pakistan is your country, and Pakistan is my country. A mayor is a servant and his salary is paid by our tax money. If someone works for a company and doesn't perform his job well. He can be fired or disciplined. If a person is not satisfied with the services he is getting, he or she has every right to yell. If Mr. Mayor can't take the heat he should get the hell out. 1400 years ago Hazrat Omar was questioned by a woman about an extra chadar.
Is MAYOR kay konsay SURKHAB kay par hain kay is ko koi kuch bi nahi keh sakta. Pakistani utho aur apnay PAKISTAN kay maalik ban jaao. Demand for the best services for ourselves and for our children. And one last thing. There were so many people standing around the mayor but no one asked the mayor to cool down. Every one was trying to shut up the women.

Jury

1) The whole time MK kept his arms folded, and ask what's the problem, but, she didn't reply at all. If anyone understand the problem, plz let me know.

2) Although anger should be controlled. But despite that I'm with MK through the bottom of my heart. I daily feel this man MK travelling me with on the road, bus, wagon. Because, God has been blessing me with my eyes, to see, flyovers, under bypasses, signal free corridors, thousands of plants on the streets.