Nawaz Sharif responsible of Operation 1992 & Martyrdom of MQM workers: Haider

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The biggest disaster of 1992 operation was escape of Altaf Hussain on January 01, 1992. Knowing that operation was imminent Altaf Hussain was tipped off by then chief minister Sindh (Jam Sadiq Ali). It would have been better to have him hanged, instead of hunting down his third rated "stray rats" in the streets of Karachi.

Naseer Ullah Baber's operation was the best police action ever done against an organized militancy. He was about to annihilate this monster called MQM, but alas ! Farooq Leghari came to their rescue at the eleventh hour. To MQM, the real bogeyman is General Babar --- not Nawaz Sharif. Inwardly they know the extent of damage done by General Sahib but for political reasons they are bound to punch Nawaz Sharif for his alleged role in the previous operation. What an irony !!!

So Right Brother
When Nawaz Sharif (if ever, hope not) will be in power
They will suddenly remember, oh it was Naseer Ullah Baber who killed the thugs
Nawaz Sharif will be very Shareef then for MQM...

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
0df863b8ba137fd149db36dc95c3ad99.jpg

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سپارٹا ! گندے بچے کو سزا تو ملتی ہے

Every one killed MQM.
PPP also.

MQM forget , what they did and what they r doing now,
They put barriers in BB time, in Karachi , every where.

Altal Hussain used o rape and make movies of girls of respected families, jut to black mail them.

They used to kill like they r doing now.

If someone will clean up now, They will cry again.

Wolves should be hunted and killed.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
The biggest disaster of 1992 operation was escape of Altaf Hussain on January 01, 1992. Knowing that operation was imminent Altaf Hussain was tipped off by then chief minister Sindh (Jam Sadiq Ali). It would have been better to have him hanged, instead of hunting down his third rated "stray rats" in the streets of Karachi.

Naseer Ullah Baber's operation was the best police action ever done against an organized militancy. He was about to annihilate this monster called MQM, but alas ! Farooq Leghari came to their rescue at the eleventh hour. To MQM, the real bogeyman is General Babar --- not Nawaz Sharif. Inwardly they know the extent of damage done by General Sahib but for political reasons they are bound to punch Nawaz Sharif for his alleged role in the previous operation. What an irony !!!

Allah General Babar ko Jannat ul firdoos main jaga day. Ameeeeen!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif responsible of Operation 1992 & Martyrdom of MQM workers: Haider Rizvi

Yar @Sparctus , u really believe that these separatist were martyrs???????

Jinnah Pur afsana thae kya??????/

History is certain on one point , jab bhi staged genocide / massacre hota hae , tou affectee party/group never survives .....

It was real all of it.......Bas kr daen.......

Jury

Yar @Sparctus , u really believe that these separatist were martyrs???????

Jinnah Pur afsana thae kya??????/

History is certain on one point , jab bhi staged genocide / massacre hota hae , tou affectee party/group never survives .....

It was real all of it.......Bas kr daen.......
Still living in 90s.
MQM won that case in court.
ISPR release the denial about Jinnah Pur conspiracy.

Jury

So Right Brother
When Nawaz Sharif (if ever, hope not) will be in power
They will suddenly remember, oh it was Naseer Ullah Baber who killed
the thugs
Nawaz Sharif will be very Shareef then for MQM...

Right now,
doze is working, which was given to them by MQM.

And Nawaz will be given doze by MQM. Till......................

GeoG

Right now,
doze is working, which was given to them by MQM.

And Nawaz will be given doze by MQM. Till......................

Your right kind of dose will result in 10 times increase in inhabitants of Baigarton Ka Qabaristan

faizkhalid

Citizen

Innocents are being killed every day
Poor and Helpless
Operation should be for Killers and their bosses...

As shown in the video, every political party is gearing up. ANP is backed by millitants. PPP is injecting alot of weapons. Sunni Tehreek has their terrorist wing. What do you expect from MQM? What should they do?

You are there in USA. May Allah give you the opportunity to do something for your motherland (Ameen). But here in Karachi, things are way different than what you see. We Mahajirs also need Protection from the above mentioned goons. And MQM provides us with the protection again ANP, PPP, Sunni Tehreek, Rangers, ISI etc etc etc.

Think about it. We also want to live but we cant get protection through the normal legal system. We are also humans. Have some respect for us too.

faizkhalid

Citizen
achi baat hai magre afsoos altafa bach gaya

jo karachi mai har roz qatal hotay hai un ka responsible kaun hai

Thora dimagh laga laitai to result par pohanch jatai. Responsible hai system. Responsible hai government. Jungle raaj is mulk main sirf karachi main nahee hai. Poorai mulk main hai. And you are only blaming MQM. What do you have to say about the killings going on in Quetta or Balouchistan as a whole?

The system is to be blamed and not the individuals. The individuals can only "TRY" to break the system but it is the system that has the power to actually compete with all type of terrorism and injustice. Think about it. :)

faizkhalid

Citizen
سپارٹا ! گندے بچے کو سزا تو ملتی ہے

Every one killed MQM.
PPP also.

MQM forget , what they did and what they r doing now,
They put barriers in BB time, in Karachi , every where.

Altal Hussain used o rape and make movies of girls of respected families, jut to black mail them.

They used to kill like they r doing now.

If someone will clean up now, They will cry again.

Wolves should be hunted and killed.

Man you have got some news people dont know about. Altaf Hussain used to rape girls? WOW. As far as I remember, the NRO specifically stated the crime (alleged) each candidate did and Altaf Hussain had about 70+ murders against him. I wonder why there were no rape charges against him. Probably you are the only one who knows what Altaf bhai was doing all along.

Its for you to think and decide who is the wolf here. Plus, it your responsibility to decide that would you like to kill a smaller wolf rather than killing the big one. Altaf hussain and his party only owns 27 seats in the federal parliament out of the 350+. I guess you can do the calculation that who is a bigger wolf. The one you has more seats and can make valuable changes OR the one who only has 27 seats.

Remember, ethnicity prevails if you do not expand and develop your country. Ethnicity automatically vanishes as soon as the people are educated and are earning money. So I believe that if ethnicity is here in this country it is because of those who could have put this nation on the track of development but they failed to do so.

Consequently, I believe you must have found out the bigger wolf by now :)

GeoG

As shown in the video, every political party is gearing up. ANP is backed by millitants. PPP is injecting alot of weapons. Sunni Tehreek has their terrorist wing. What do you expect from MQM? What should they do?

You are there in USA. May Allah give you the opportunity to do something for your motherland (Ameen). But here in Karachi, things are way different than what you see. We Mahajirs also need Protection from the above mentioned goons. And MQM provides us with the protection again ANP, PPP, Sunni Tehreek, Rangers, ISI etc etc etc.

Think about it. We also want to live but we cant get protection through the normal legal system. We are also humans. Have some respect for us too.

You will get the respect when your learn to respect others
You will get security when you stop killing others

I agree with your assessment about ANP, Amman Committee and Sunni Tehreek but all these are in response to your Fascism, stop this and everyone will fall in line. But you will not as your vote bank is at gun point and you wouldn't want to lose that, would you and one more thing stop lumping all Mohajirs with your fascist gang.

faizkhalid

Citizen
You will get the respect when your learn to respect others
You will get security when you stop killing others

I agree with your assessment about ANP, Amman Committee and Sunni Tehreek but all these are in response to your Fascism, stop this and everyone will fall in line. But you will not as your vote bank is at gun point and you wouldn't want to lose that, would you and one more thing stop lumping all Mohajirs with your fascist gang.

Learn to respect others? Why?

You kill me, you harass me, you hate me, you threaten me, you irritate me, you dont give me justice and you even dont care about what happens to me and you want me to respect you/others? For what?

Aah, another ignorant individual. Mohajirs came under the threat first. MQM is the latest political party. ANP, PPP etc were all there before MQM. You have no idea what has happened to us. Why should I learn to respect others when my brothers/father/uncles/friends were brutily murdered for no reason?

Its all tit for tat brother. They ignited the "tit". Its time for the "tat". Your haterade for me will NEVER solve the issue. I promise you that.